Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos (72266 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by shugabasbn: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
If Atiku mistakenly winGod forbids he will deal with OBJ mark my word

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by oldschoollapel(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
assembly of thieves , looters & turncoats .

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by paq1: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Felixv:

He thinks he is a god. Tinubu is already dealing with him in SW

Buhari will crush him totally.
Who is Tinubu, you mean that local champion? February 17th you will know that there is cadre in lordship!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by paq1: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
shugabasbn:
If Atiku mistakenly winGod forbids he will deal with OBJ mark my word
He will win and get Nigeria working again no time to be dealing with real and imaginary enemies.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by excel101(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
BluntBoy:
That is what he likes. When Jonathan came to beg him back then, he put his leg on the table and was feeling like God.

What he does not realize is that he is not God and can never be God.

Buhari will never bow before him. A victory for Buhari is political oblivion for Obasanjo, Sarathief and Adimeru.
This is just a sign that you guys are scared of OBJ
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by timota(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
BluntBoy:
That is what he likes. When Jonathan came to beg him back then, he put his leg on the table and was feeling like God.

What he does not realize is that he is not God and can never be God.

Buhari will never bow before him. A victory for Buhari is political oblivion for Obasanjo, Sarathief and Adimeru.
the late buhari bowed before him 2015

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by bender79: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
paq1:

February 17th you will know that it wasn't your vote that made Buhari president in 2015.
keep quiet there!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by odomanis: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
this is all baba wants, he wants everyone to come and bow before him but definitely this won't happen with the general.

It happened in 2015. Where were you then ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by americanson: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baawaa:

You don't know anything,OBJ that cannot win his polling unit, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You people are under rating this man. I don't blame you. He brought it on himself. There is no current Nigerian past leader that pulls international recognition like OBJ.

He travels in and out of Nigeria for various functions. He is highly recognized outside Nigeria.

Like I said, this election will shock a lot of people. Buhari. He has a lot to proof about his worth.

Where OBJ and Tinubu stand internationally, Tinubus shadow pales in comparison... OBJ has his alliances and there are lots of underground schemes going on behind the scene that neither I or you is aware of.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
I believe Atiku has learned a bitter lesson. Never go against your boss or benefactor. Atiku that suppose to have completed his second term too. He was suppose to use wisdom handle OBJ during the 3rd term saga. Hmmmm! But at the same time Is Osinbajo really stupid by playing along? Is he really playing along?

Jonathan learned it bitterly. Honestly, if not for Jonathan, Atiku will still be wandering in the forest of false hope. He was the one who told him that he is wasting his time if he does not settle with his boss. This Buhari is a product of OBJ too. The thing wey an elder take senior the junior, we may soon see again. Hmmm!

Jonathan was booted out before he learned. Atiku has wasted billions of naira and wandered for many years before he listened to Jonathan. We dey watch what will happen to Buhari. Did he not benefit tangible stuff and backing from OBJ? Anyway man wey don suffer for Jail after becoming head of state, and who lost presidential election 3 times suppose get heart to take the next failure we are about seeing. Abi una no dey see wetin a dey see? Hmmmmmm!

But Buhari is a bit smart. He had to quickly settle with the ONLY guy man OBJ has not been able to touch. Jagaban. Hmmmmm! That Jagaban sef? Did he so much trust Buhari to support him again after dumping him the first time? But Jagaban isnt a fool. At the same time, hunger for power can make one become stupid.

Who is/are going to be the loser or losers?
Buhari?
Jagaban?
OBJ?
Atiku?
Osinbajo?

We dey watch oooooooo!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by hucienda: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
He stoops to conquer.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
americanson:
You people are under rating this man. I don't blame you. He brought it on himself. There is no current Nigerian past leader that pulls international recognition like OBJ.

He travels in and out of Nigeria for various functions. He is highly recognized outside Nigeria.

Like I said, this election will shock a lot of people. Buhari. He has a lot to proof about his worth.

Where OBJ and Tinubu stand internationally, Tinubus shadow pales in comparison... OBJ has his alliances and there are lots of underground schemes going on behind the scene that neither I or you is aware of.
You are right,i am from Abeokuta,Obasanjo cannot win his polling unit

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by GambaOsaka: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
What do this people take Nigerians for?
Fools?
I am not one but when I see gullible follow-follow Nigerians preach these evil men, I admit Nigerians are actually FOOLISH.

Two old men playing 'eye service', and some gullible millions are falling for it.

The former president in the book gave a vivid account of how the no-love-lost relationship between him and Atiku began right from the inception of their government.

The book which is divided into three volumes with 58 chapters and a total of 1,522 pages; is presented like Obasanjo’s responses to all who have criticized him in the past as well as those he believed wronged him politically.

Read the extract on Atiku below:

“From the day I nominated Atiku to be my vice, he set his mind not for any good, benefit or service of the country, but on furiously planning to upstage, supplant or remove me at all cost and to take my place".

“That was what I brought him for, but he was impatient and over-ambitious. He was not ready to learn and to wait. His marabout, who predicted that despite being elected as governor, he would not be sworn in as a governor, which happened, also assured him that he would take over from me in a matter of months rather than years.

“All his plans, appointments of people and his actions were towards the actualisation of his marabout’s prediction. Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy".

“How can I be on the same side with Atiku?” Mr Obasanjo asked. “To do what?”

“If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support,”

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by ajebuter(f): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
this is all baba wants, he wants everyone to come and bow before him but definitely this won't happen with the general.

Very funny

But the ' General' did his own bowing in 2015 and won..

Remember?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by DerrickzB: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:

Hehehe.. zombies ehn.. prior to 2015 general election.. wat happened
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Omega30(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
And after it happens, cry a lagoon!!!!!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by brojoshua: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
The corrupts worshipping the god of corruption

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Omega30(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
ayomilore:
If they like they should prostrate. Buhari will end all their selfish wishes and ambitions come February 16th.
Nigeria did not get independence because of selfish interest of certain set of people but for the benefit of all Nigerians.
May ur life resemble that of Buhari government
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by wale0810: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
oloripelebe2:
Ebora owu grin grin

The tormentor of APC home and abroad including the BMC zombies grin
ur mumu never do?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by akinszz: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
I pity those supporting Atiku. Atiku has nothing to offer than to loot the treasury dry and share among his family and friends.
This is how he will dismember and shareNigeria treasury (I’m using slaughtered � cow as illustration).
1. The head will go to saraki
2. The scrotum will go to Dino melaye(epón àgbo to’n mi himself �)
3. 2 Hind legs and nyansh (ìjasè) will be captured by Atiku himself .
4. Hunchback na FFK go claim that
5. All these intestines, liver, pancreas, shakii, kidney are for elderly looters like obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma etc (adults food)
6. The 4 legs ekweremadu go color b am
7. Chest(chest dey get meat well well) secondus and wike go share am.
8. Right shoulder part gbenga Daniel and ex former pdp governors will share that.
9. Left shoulder part will be shared among pdp state party chairmen and their foot soldiers.
10. The tail will be cut to pieces, and 3 of it will be used to create sureP and the remaining for infrastructure �
11. Neck will be in care of madueke.

So vote wisely.

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Hollusilva28(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
$16,000,000,000 thieves

Atiku is a government property fanatic. Ready to sell anything owned by the government to himself.

Saraki breeds bank robbers and assassin's. 80% of crime in Nigeria can be attributed to his boys.

What a demonic union
Shut up, may thunder fire you. Like say youre better and holy than him. If youre in his position, you do worse. Nobody Holy Pass
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by zoghys: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
id911:
Our incoming President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is very humble, responsible and respectful. That's one of the reasons the youth of this country are queuing behind him

May Nigeria experience unity, peace, prosperity and economic boom in his tenure as from May 29, 2019. Amen

One of the atikulated arse licker. He's another scam, just as his big bros obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Drema: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Our Incoming Presido and the Baba of all Baba....���

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by breakeven: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
$16,000,000,000 thieves

Atiku is a government property fanatic. Ready to sell anything owned by the government to himself.

Saraki breeds bank robbers and assassin's. 80% of crime in Nigeria can be attributed to his boys.

What a demonic union
Your hero the lifeless one has stolen trillion dollars already. Go check the records. Despite all he has spent so much poverty in the land. Dullard.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:

He served under Obasanjo 1976 to 1979. Age wise, occupation wise, sense wise, obj na him Oga. He had once call him Sir, and attentioned in front of Obj. Oga na Oga anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
...even convicted felon Bode George is there...are these the kind of people that will be ruling nigeria if PDP should win the presidential election...

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Gandollar(f): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
The dullard general bowed for OBJ that's why he won after 3 attempts.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Gandollar(f): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...even convicted felon Bode George is there...are these the kind of people that will be ruling nigeria if PDP should win the presidential election...
Even a dead dog is better than buhari
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Gandollar(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

He served under Obasanjo 1976 to 1979. Age wise, occupation wise, sense wise, obj na him Oga. He had once call him Sir, and attentioned in front of Obj. Oga na Oga anytime any day
Sense nor go kee you
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by opribo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let Nigeria be at peace again, let brotherly and sisterly love flow. Take away blood thirsty and evil leaders.

ATIKU IS THE ANSWER
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by biGwal(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
If dem like, make dey bow today till tomorrow
Lagos is for Sanwoolu...
Nigeria is for 4+4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.