Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos (72268 Views)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Ayomide29(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
$16,000,000,000 thieves

Atiku is a government property fanatic. Ready to sell anything owned by the government to himself.

Saraki breeds bank robbers and assassin's. 80% of crime in Nigeria can be attributed to his boys.

What a demonic union
Apc godfather tinubu who Sold all the Lagos State properties to himself what do you have to say mr advocate, shior from yeyeapc fan

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Can everyone see the Otta Animal?
Thats what he likes, to be worship....vain glory. He can try to pull the whole nation down just to be worshiped.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by chinedumoooo: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Desperation can cause atiku to eat his deposits
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by ClearFlair: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
akinblog:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR greets the capo di tutti capi, former PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OKIKIOLAKAN AREMU OBASANJO at the Island Club in Lagos...

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Atiku-bow-down-hug-obasanjo-at-Island-Club-in-Lagos.html

Thieves
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
It is well the soul of Nigeria . . . . People dying for these people and they are all having fun at the expense of the people
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by chozzy: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
id911:
Our incoming President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, is very humble, responsible and respectful. That's one of the reasons the youth of this country are queuing behind him

May Nigeria experience unity, peace, prosperity and economic boom in his tenure as from May 29, 2019. Amen
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by wideawaken01: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
this is all baba wants, he wants everyone to come and bow before him but definitely this won't happen with the general.

Buhari don't need to bow. Cos he hero-worshipped baba in 2015. It is too late he is going back daura
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by babsbolad: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Saraki becomes an original afonja when he comes to the west but an aboki if he's in the north; the cap says it all.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Tajmahal1000: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
safetyInspector:
Funny enough the same general did the same four years ago.

Liar! Share ANY picture where Buhari bowed like a fool desparetely seeking power for Obasanjo the way Atiku did here! I challenge you.

In ALL the pictures Buhari took with Obasanjo since he (Buhari) joined politics in 2003, there was NONE that Buhari bowed for Obasanjo. None! Not even in 2014 when he and his APC guys visited Obasanjo.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by GentleMoney: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oma307:
speechless
Hmm..
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by kmaster007: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
scams.... atiku gud man to obj
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Beetobee:

And for your prayer, I also pray that your children will grow up to emulate the candidate you cherish, character wise, moral wise etc.
he doesn’t mind his children emulating a thief like Atiku so far they bring home the loot for him to enjoy
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
paq1:

February 17th you will know that it wasn't your vote that made Buhari president in 2015.
so na your own vote? Mumu
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
paq1:

Who is Tinubu, you mean that local champion? February 17th you will know that there is cadre in lordship!
The party Tinubu started is a national party today. ADP wey Obasanjo float no even get presidential candidate. OBJ is finished walahi
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
americanson:
You people are under rating this man. I don't blame you. He brought it on himself. There is no current Nigerian past leader that pulls international recognition like OBJ.

He travels in and out of Nigeria for various functions. He is highly recognized outside Nigeria.

Like I said, this election will shock a lot of people. Buhari. He has a lot to proof about his worth.

Where OBJ and Tinubu stand internationally, Tinubus shadow pales in comparison... OBJ has his alliances and there are lots of underground schemes going on behind the scene that neither I or you is aware of.
na international clout go come vote for Nigeria? We talking local politics and all politics are local. You be mumu walahi
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Omega30:
May ur life resemble that of Buhari government
And May the good things of your life be managed the way PDP managed Nigeria’s treasury for 16 years. Amen
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
hysteriabox:
PDP will enter, fumble, Obj ll warn them, they ll insult him, they lose the next election, REPEAT
enter where? I guess your mother’s bedroom
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Sannisege: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
writeprof:
BABA, we fear you oo!
How OBJ made it possible for ATIKU to enter USA is a masterstroke scheming.
obj can make Atiku enter America but Obj himself cannot take a stroll on the streets of Abeokuta. What a shameful failure
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by reuben79: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
this is all baba wants, he wants everyone to come and bow before him but definitely this won't happen with the general.
let wait and see naa
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Pat4321: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
Stupid general, ethnic General, illetrate but wise GEJ general
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by americanson: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sannisege:
na international clout go come vote for Nigeria? We talking local politics and all politics are local. You be mumu walahi
Bros I say OBJ go shock una...

Relax.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
We are ready to teach Mr Buhari a very bitter lesson. Nigeria does not belong to Fulani or any Northerner, it belongs to Nigerians-Yoruba ,Hausa Igbo,Kanuri,Efik,Ijaw etc .Buhari is too tribal to be voted for second term. It will take a WAR for him to rule Nigeria for another term. We are ready. Tinubu ,a Yoruba man ensured his success at the pool the last time. This will not happen again !
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by dododawa1: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nonsense,we Yoruba hate OBJ
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Dbestofmasquar(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:

you have a point but unfortunately, he didn't want your bow. for he is getting the bow of the people I really want there bow. OBJ is wealthy already I don't know what else he wants. he surely can make things better in this country if he wish to but unfortunately he just a wicked soul that nothing get him satisfy
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by PierreAbutu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
$16,000,000,000 thieves

Atiku is a government property fanatic. Ready to sell anything owned by the government to himself.

Saraki breeds bank robbers and assassin's. 80% of crime in Nigeria can be attributed to his boys.

What a demonic union

If he is a thief petition him to EFCC or get a job

He wasn't a thief when Bunari and Tinubu went to Abeokuta 2 kowtow to him.....nonsense angry
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by jamejanev: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
alizma:
okay oo
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Brightest04(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
All hail the perfect masters and grand looters of Naija treasure.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by Chuddyblack(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice one I can see that OBJ is Atikulating...
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by searchlight: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
I have always said it, I'd never insult Obj the way pigs do, despite being a staunch critic of Buhari whom I love with all my heart.

Obj has paid his dues and deserves everyone's respect. Sadly, pigs know nothing about this. They loathe and insult anyone who seems opposed to their preferred candidates forgetting in politics, there are no permanent friends nor foes. This is why they always appear foolish, going back to those they despise and disrespect for salvation.

They once called him Afonja Ota Gorilla, today they lick his arse. cheesy
you sounded healthy until you started calling people pig so if I'm among the people you call pig don't you think I'd remind you that you mother is a bitch? if you want to be civil and diplomatic then dobthat to the end zombie
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bow Down, Hug Obasanjo At Island Club In Lagos - Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
BUHARI, TINUBU AND OSHO BABA ARE FINISHED WITH THIS PICTURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.