Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o (1703 Views)

Phone Hanging Often / Why Is My Phone Hanging And Becoming Slow To Operate / Phone Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Rbae: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
I bought my Infinix hot 4 Pro new. The infinix phone started hanging suddenly few days ago and the 3 navigation button on the screen stopped working too, I can't click on OK cos it won't work. I couldn't go to slot to fix it so I gave it to an engineer to fix and he changed d touchpad. After changing the touch pad, phone doesn't reboot anymore, system UI keeps stopping and phone still hangs. I love the phone so much cos it has never given me any issue since I bought it In 2016 and the ba3 is cool too. I prefer the phone to my Samsung phone sef. What could be d problem please
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by hisgrace090: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
I opened this post to ask if its tecno or infinix only for me to confirm my thought.

You may go for real phone, take hearth.
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by adebowale351: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
f

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Frankspecia1: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmm. which Samsung phone do you have that you now prefer infinix note 4 pro to it?

Rbae:

I bought my Infinix hot 4 Pro new. The infinix phone started hanging suddenly few days ago and the 3 navigation button on the screen stopped working too, I can't click on OK cos it won't work. I couldn't go to slot to fix it so I gave it to an engineer to fix and he changed d touchpad. After changing the touch pad, phone doesn't reboot anymore, system UI keeps stopping and phone still hangs. I love the phone so much cos it has never given me any issue since I bought it In 2016 and the ba3 is cool too. I prefer the phone to my Samsung phone sef. What could be d problem please
Hmm. which Samsung phone do you have that you now prefer infinix nite 4 pro to it?
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by investigator007: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2019
free up some space on your device to take care of the lagging on your device.
Rbae:

Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by investigator007: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2019
TECNO devices are legit bro.
hisgrace090:
I opened this post to ask if its tecno or infinix only for me to confirm my thought.

You may go for real phone, take hearth.
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Freelancerx: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Why not clear your phone Memory (clearing all data and cache)
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Rbae: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Freelancerx:
Why not clear your phone Memory (clearing all data and cache)

Thanks. I flashed it and it's now working.
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Freelancerx: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rbae:

Thanks. I flashed it and it's now working.
okay. That's good

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by phonedaddy: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2019
just update the xos launcher.
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Ejadike(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Rbae:

just free up some space
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by Ejadike(m): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2019
investigator007:
seconded
Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by sureinfo: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2019
my advice is to take it carl care for a fix
Rbae:

Re: Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o by sureinfo: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2019
big time legit,they are very durable.
investigator007:

(1) (Reply)

Playstore Not On My Huawei Phone Anymore / Zeddmobile Phone Is The Latest Best Phone In Town. / It's Official, Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.