Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Phone Hanging Often - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Hanging Often (372 Views)

Why Is My Phone Hanging And Becoming Slow To Operate / Phone Hanging / Why Is My Phone Hanging And Why Does System UI Stop?o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Hanging Often by justking(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please phone masters in the house, I need your help.

My LG Android phone always hang ( ie stop working) when I'm using it.

It will just hang and will stop and will not respond to anything I do to make it work again.

It will only start working again when I remove the battery, put it back and power it on again. The hanging is happening too often.

Please what could be the problem and the possibly solution? Thank you in advance.
Re: Phone Hanging Often by blaquemyc: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
justking:
Please phone masters in the house, I need your help.

My LG Android phone always hang ( ie stop working) when I'm using it.

It will just hang and will stop and will not respond to anything I do to make it work again.

It will only start working again when I remove the battery, put it back and power it on again. The hanging is happening too often.

Please what could be the problem and the possibly solution? Thank you in advance.
delete some apps/clear cache of some apps. Your phone memory is most likely almost full.
Re: Phone Hanging Often by Adewale1603(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
You still using removable battery in 2023. Free that poor phone. Time to change your phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Hanging Often by justking(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2023
blaquemyc:
delete some apps/clear cache of some apps. Your phone memory is most likely almost full.
Okay, thank you 🙏
Re: Phone Hanging Often by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2023
Stop watching xxxvideos.

1 Like

Re: Phone Hanging Often by Wanni25(f): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2023
You may want to get devices with memory fusion features for memory expansion.

Few devices have it like the Spark 10 Pro

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Plans To Reshape Football Arenas In Nigeria / Help Calendar Storage Deleted / Give A View About Meizu MX4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.