Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (22456 Views)

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by LINTUNE(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
tongue
B3sty:

Oga, What's your Business With My Memes?
Busy Body.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
What a shameless, disgusting olosho that cannot make her own money and leave people's father alone. Hungry bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Yoighaman(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just say NO and move on, why chop his money?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Criis:
Why not just run away completely from the start?
Make i chop here, make I chop there, that's how ladies become hoes.

.... and also their destiny will now be used to buy Benz. las las (maybe on the last guy they want to "chop".
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by enemyofprogress: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ugly biiiiiiiiiiitch sermonizing

ON A LIGHTER MOOD: Somebody cannot even buy broom in peace from the market again. Everybody will just be looking at you with bad eye � ��‍♂
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by omooba969(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Valerie47:
What a shameless, disgusting olosho that cannot make her own money and leave people's father alone. Hungry bastard.

Be like say dis famous olosho don snatch ya Aristo ATM b4 o...if you know what I mean. grin

The way u vex comot ehn...cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by sinola(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Toke Makinwa has addressed the issue of married men going after single women and promising them love. And she has some words of advise for the women being chased by these men.

In her latest vlog, the media personality said to women being chased by cheating husbands:

When next you meet a guy who is confident to tell you to your face that 'I'm married but available', chop his money and run away.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/chop-his-money-and-run-away-toke-makinwa-advises-women-being-wooed-by-married-men/

wrong advice from a wrong person...you cant be so lucky after chopping his money gurl.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Totopounder: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
You have your target audience,fish brain and airheads like yourself.......classless bintch.....olobo 10 10 kobo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by solofresh(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=75264330]Not all ladies are like you! Some still have dignity.[/Toke makinwa has lost her dignity since 40AD]
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by don89(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dey no go run away oo, dem go even chop and snatch the man from his wife.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Ten06(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
When they are bleeping they will call you mumu cos you doesn't mind your business
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Deepthoughts: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Toke Makinwa has addressed the issue of married men going after single women and promising them love. And she has some words of advise for the women being chased by these men.

In her latest vlog, the media personality said to women being chased by cheating husbands:

When next you meet a guy who is confident to tell you to your face that 'I'm married but available', chop his money and run away.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/chop-his-money-and-run-away-toke-makinwa-advises-women-being-wooed-by-married-men/

Haaaah!, please don't play with fire if you don't like it just say no n don't start because the kind wounjuring that may befall you enh...ok, take it or leave it ladies but to be for warned is to be for armed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by samlake(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
I shake my head for you aunty...
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by samlake(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
I shake my head for you aunty...Speak on, the gullible ones are listening.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
The funny thing is that as a married man, I date only bisexual ladies. Meaning they come in twos.

I watch them enjoy and join them as a boss.

Money is the best thing designed by the Luciferan brothers. I love them for the mind control system design.

Brothers do not hate the players, love the game. We make the money go round. Soon you will understand.
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
AND YOU THINK SAY MEN MUMU LIKE YOU
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Haizora:

You sent me a pm

Can I help you?

Yes, I discovered you are owing me Money since high school & I am back to collect my money.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by bobolaga: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shop his money and run away.that is wrong advice ok,nature never sheet nature,what ever you did to a man is waiting for you else where,and what ever you do to women is also wait for men else where,
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by chiefojiji(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bia! Where are you running to? � Even Usain bolt no fit run am.... And some mumu asewo go say thank you, na true u talk,u are so on point sis! God bless you.... Are you mad? God bless u sis kee u dere....

Yorùbá pipu will say ẹni ba je gbi, aaku gbi... He who eat gbi die gbi.... So why chop gbi?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Funkybabee(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
reason why I love you momma, Bleep who wanna fake love by playing chess.. one must die from it.

All married men should change their heart, run away from singles ladies or keep lying till she will got pregnant meh 2019 go be fire for u
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Funkybabee(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=chiefojiji post=75269715]Bia! Where are you running to? � Even Usain bolt no fit run am.... And some mumu asewo go say thank you, na true u talk,u are so on point sis! God bless you.... Are you mad? God bless u sis kee u dere....

Yorùbá pipu will say ẹni ba je gbi, aaku gbi... He who eat gbi die gbi.... So why chop gbi? [/quote

this is not gbi my brother, he thought he can be eating fresh food without paying for it..

ur word did not correspond at all
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by DimIsaac10(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Person wei never marry dey advise biko?.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Chuddyblack(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Don't mind her o.. No be every man you fit chop his money and go free o.. Your head might be used to replace any amount he spent on so becareful all this fake girls around.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Opeolami(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Not all ladies are like you! Some still have dignity.

You're dignified.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by AfroBlue(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
ain't gonna be no running away if the broda lays it down right

wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by seangy4konji: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
A role model
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Issorite
Re: Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' by Passionate1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Must u chop his money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List / Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.