Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi (15233 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Grupo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If u see an ebonyi ask am if he is an igbo man....

The answer will shock u coz they are not.

My friend, shut up and go and sit down.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Marxizm: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
The traditional rulers were coerced to welcome PMB.What did you expect from those who were afraid of losing their staff of office if they didn't obey the orders from the governor.On the election day, the South East SHALL pay PMB back for the gruesome murder and slaughter of innocent people of South East in the evil machination of Operation Python Dance. PMB can romance with opium-induced Dave Umahi as much as he can.We don't care. We know the role Umahi played to decimate his people.He can only deceive himself,but PMB SHALL be voted out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by SlimOfy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If u see an ebonyi ask am if he is an igbo man....

The answer will shock u coz they are not.
Take and go and buy sense...

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Samkat: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
THE WAY AND MANNER WITH WHICH SOME OF US IGBOS HEAP INSULT UPON THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT, IS ONLY A DISGRACE TO US IGBOS...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Skmoda360(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ray97:
If buhari is a tyrant and a lifeless fellow, then he really is one of a kind. i've read stories and seen pictures of opposition supporting him but i've not seen or heard an apc member supporting atiku or his party. in fact what am seeing is some of his party members have washed their hands away from his matter like pontious pilate..
Says Trumpnation
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by berrystunn(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baawaa:

Mumu,you bragged more than this in 2015,at the end Jonathan back to otuoke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How old are you ?
Be deceiving yourself with 2015 elections.
Buhari got all northern leaders support clear all northern state because north needed power back by all means in 2015..Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwa, markafi ,buba Galadima, Saraki massively with all their followers supporters buhari.

At the end buhari got 15m vote with 80% of his victory from North.

Jonathan got 12m vote.

2019 vote is already a divided vote...
APC did not win any support, they lose supporters.

Across the country... They're the reason of massive turn out of PVC.

For your information is to vote against buhari.
Don't worry your eyes will clear soon.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by ucyonline: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Forget it. If they said that, they just brainwashed Buhari. Most Ebonyians in APC won't even vote Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by onweevans: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oga Go and read the history of igbo land...stop saying what you don't know... You Just Hate Ebonyi And That Is It... Where In History Books Have you seen a place saying that Ebonyi Is Part Of Hausa, Tiv And Middle Melt As You Said...Please Stop and do researches...You Have Been Atikulated period!!.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by prosnadis(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ur a fool....anu mpama
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzz

I wonder when ebonyians now have the power to speak in igboland....

Are they igbos? No

They are here by mistake and answers igbo coincidence.

An average ebonyi man is a full hausa, tiv or a middle beltans....

So these traditional rulers are in no way to speak for igbos.....

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by prosnadis(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Idiot...any opinion different from urs dey make u kolo.....
Osagyefo98:

I stated a plain truth.

Tell me that ebonyi man that is igbo and I will show u a fulani man that is not fulani.

They are not igbos.

Ebonyi has more affiliation with hausa fulani and middle belts.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Kingspin(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Somebody is deceiving somebody.

East votes will not be different from 2015
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
THIS PEOPLE ALSO ENDORSED ATIKU
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by garfield1: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
THIS PEOPLE ALSO ENDORSED ATIKU
Buhari will get up to 25% in ebonyi.in 2015,ebonyi gave him the 2nd highest votes in the east after IMO.same thing will happen this year
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
wilcox:

I wish i know your age, it would have been easy to argue (lecture) with you on the matter you just raised.
But let me school you a little, the immediate past president of OHANEZE is an enbonyi man. So stop displaying you ignorance in a public forum.

Trash

What is the meaning of igariwey.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
are you dumb,why insulting me,and mind you if you call me an hausa man then you're referring to Abia and enugu cos Ebonyi was coined out from Those two states

That's more reasons u guys were isolated to form a homogenic Muslim state.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
prosnadis:
Idiot...any opinion different from urs dey make u kolo.....

Says a non igbo man.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzz
Are they igbos? No

So the people of Ebonyi are not IBO but Hausa, waoh!!! see frustrated elements.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
garfield1:

Buhari will get up to 25% in ebonyi.in 2015,ebonyi gave him the 2nd highest votes in the east after IMO.same thing will happen this year

Issorite, But this is NOT 2015
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by SirBunky85(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:
There is no way, Buhari is getting less than 80% of Ebonyi votes.
lol, dis one na over exaggeration
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by achi4u(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzz

Are they igbos? No

egbe-ntu gbawaa gi isi, The mod will not see this post and ban this efulefu
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by achi4u(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2019
jrusky:
Ok at least we've now know who is that opposition governor working secretly for apc. Ebonyi people una well done but when fulani herdsmen come to behead your men and rape your women biko just bear it and enjoys it ok.
We the Ebonyians are not supporting the president, many are there to be counted but on the election day... cry for yourself Biko
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by achi4u(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

That's more reasons u guys were isolated to form a homogenic Muslim state.
Empty drum ,running mouth like a tap
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by kuuljay(m): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Those traditional leaders were imported from the north according to ipigs who have defied their masters belief to worship another gworo chewing kwunu sipping Fulani from Adamawa
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 4:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Lolzzzzz

Are they igbos? No

This one want us join their tribe, lol.. Stop dreaming Hausa/Fulani Man/Boy!.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2019
achi4u:
egbe-ntu gbawaa gi isi, The mod will not see this post and ban this efulefu

I don't blame u, I only blame ohaneze and Nigeria military govt for. Carving ebonyi into SE instead of middle belt.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Daniel058:
This one want us join their tribe, lol.. Stop dreaming Hausa/Fulani Man/Boy!.

Next

Ebonyi remains non igbos.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Dpharisee: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Baawaa:

The real igbos that can do anything because of money, are not the sensible Igbos

I am glad you got the spelling of Igbo correct this time and not ibo
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by prosnadis(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Are u from where....oluku odeku
Osagyefo98:

Says a non igbo man.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by prosnadis(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Since they are part of SE.....can u pls live with it...u are an inconsequential being....na like this u go take get biafria.
Osagyefo98:

I don't blame u, I only blame ohaneze and Nigeria military govt for. Carving ebonyi into SE instead of middle belt.
Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by jrusky(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2019
achi4u:
We the Ebonyians are not supporting the president, many are there to be counted but on the election day... cry for yourself Biko

Are you truly a African child I mean are truly an Igbo person? If yes is your answer read my post again you will understand it's an indirect proverb with warning message meaning I hate Buhari and his party and in SE region apc and Buhari must not stand enough of herdsmen killing, nepotism etc. Ok

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Endorse Buhari, Umahi by Daniel058(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Next

Ebonyi remains non igbos.

Why are you so worried?

Face ur tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Diezani’s Landed Property / Makinde Unveils E-registration For Migrants In Oyo / Dino Melaye Thanks God For Saving Him From Assassins 5 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.