Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men (12088 Views)

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 5:07am On Jan 31, 2019
harrisonford001:
is there any other national south Africans don't have issues with? You guys hate Zimbabweans despite the historical relationship, the Somalian and the Ethiopians shops are constantly being looted and those dudes are hated, is there an explanation to that? The Mozambique nationals ain't exempted, remember the story of a certain Emmanuel killed in Alexandra? The Malawian are under constant attack as well, the truth is, there's no way you can defend the hatred! I hate crime, and I admit SOME Nigerians are into crime in your country, but those working legitimately still get hated for no just reasons! Majority of guys fixing cars are Nigerian, we have many Nigerian medical doctors, lots of Nigerian Teachers and professors, yet they all still get the stereotype treatment, you think crime is synonymous to a particular tribe or nation? I wish the energy channel in fighting foreign nationals can be channel toward fighting the high rate of crime in south africa! I stayed in your country for some years and I witness lots of hate for no just reason! I lost my wife in charlotte maxeke jhb central hospital, because they refuse to issue file for her treatment for over 8 hours, just because she was a zimbabwean! Despite speaking Zulu or Nbembele! I left the country after the incidence! I'll advice you guys trend with caution! The world is watching and the Internet don't forget! You might need African and the black race one day for survival, might not be this generation! I condemn crime and I'm an apostle of equity! Let's stop the stereotype! I'm a Nigerian and I'm so proud to be one! I love SA and still pray for SA despite loosing my pillar of support to the systematic xenophobia!

What a load of tosh! Save your fake boohoo story for someone that cares abeg grin South Africans die at hospitals too, because our system is overloaded by people who come all the way from their countries to get healthcare in South Africa. The DA (political party) exposed that not too long ago, at the Mozambican border.

Ethiopians are not hated in South Africa because they mind their own business. Too bad they get caught in the crossfire when things really go South. Zimbabweans are leeches who even have the nerve to put foreigners in their country, in refugee camps. When our borders 1st opened, they were the 1st people at the gate, with their begging bowls. We've helped them more than anyone else. Do they extend the same courtesy to others? No, they don't. Malawians are too insignificant to be targets. Most work as car guards & gardners. As for Somalis, they're just like Nigerians. Dirty, loud, obnoxious & inconsiderate. This they take with them everywhere they go. I don't know of any nation that finds them adorable. You're talking as if all the foreigners that come to South Africa are wonderful people, with no shìtty attitude of their own that leads to the confrontations you speak of.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nicheey(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
TMKsouth:

You Bleep HIV+ baboons
Your grammar's terrible, dude. True reflection of your education system. Is this the unattainable level you say South Africans can't reach?

Everything South African wipes the floor with Nigeria. We are better at everything. Why do u think 1 million of u loudmouths are here in SA irritating us? I guess right now you are reading this message in darkness due to incessant power cuts or have a blaring generator outside. Not to mention the dirty and underdeveloped environment.
Nigeria is a failed state. You should shut that thing down and call it quits.

BTW.: Why are u f**king scattered all over the world fre**king polluting our air with your smelly armpits and bad breath. Is there no deodorant or toothpaste at the Shoprite we built u in Lagos?

At least we were not the one getting killed in the early 90s. Wonder what would have happened if we didn't stand out for you guys during apartheid.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Nicheey:

At least we were not the one getting killed in the early 90s. Wonder what would have happened if we didn't stand out for you guys during apartheid.

You're getting killed right now in your own country by Boko Haram & the Fulani, what are you doing about that? South Africa has always fought her own battles, even during Apartheid. Stop being a glory thief! The government back then declared many a state of emergency, because South Africans are very confrontational by nature. We're not sitting ducks. For hundreds of years we engaged them in battle. What have you done for yourselves, before & now?

The video below is a depiction from the movie Stander

[url][/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5OfDFK1yyU]

Here is a real video of the event. Do you see anyone running away?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuQu0XleMGk/url]
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2019
dominique:
Rubbish. Have they issued warnings about their men that brutally batter, maim and murder their women? Their country is no.1 when it comes to crimes of passion, the cops seem to be doing nothing about it.
Don't display your illiteracy and autism on a public forum,you are embarrassing your country.Nigerians are global criminals and every government that warns its people about your uncouth countrymen is justified in doing so,I'm not saying all your people are bad but if talking ratios one can't help but be realistic,1 out of every 5 Nigerians is a scammer,human trafficker,drug dealer, etc.You have no one to blame for the hate you get internationally but yourselves.Crimes of passion? that one is an internal issue that ONLY South Africans will deal with,and Crimes of passion also tip the scale in Nigeria so you have no room to play a moral policeman/woman when it comes to that,you even kill family members for organs

long story short:SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
TMKsouth:

Burn it down, no other country will come build u malls. Which other country gave u proper supermarkets b4 we did? Huh? And to think we exported our worst brand, Shoprite and yet I guys are so grateful grin

Football: Have hosted the WC and have multiple World-Class state of the art football stadiums. Not to mention Rugby, cricket, athletics, hockey, netball arenas, olympic-sized swimming pools, F1 racing tracks, etc etc. We beat u 10-0 when it comes to organisation and infrastructure. Your best players are groomed overseas coz of pathetic everything - ours are home-brewed.

Music: U are one-dimensional, afrobeat or whatever it's called. It's gonna run out of fashion soon. Anyway, thanx for shooting your videos down here, we appreciate the tax revenue - it makes us richer. I wonder why u not shooting in Lagos PH and abuja tongue Hmmmm. Anyway, SA has Grammy awards and a diverse music industry.

Movies: Nollywood sucks, I don't watch that crap. Bad for the eyes and eyes. Long tiring storylines. In SA we have an Oscar and multiple nominations. Oops, just remembered District 9. Didn't u guys ban our Hollywood blockbuster due to jealousy or something

Sonyinka/chimanda/etc
John Kani, Trevor Noah, Charlize Theron, etc etc
They have to shoot their music videos here,if not then where will they get beautiful & curvaceous video vixens to dance in their videos? have you seen how flat their women's behinds are? grin

Why did they ban district 9? angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
They have to shoot their music videos here,if not then where will they get beautiful & curvaceous video vixens to dance in their videos? have you seen how flat their women's behinds are? grin

Bcoz they were portrayed as drug dealers, pimps and cannibals. It hit home, they just couldn't handle it.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:

barstard south animal why dont u live a naija blog and start urs or attend a festival DAT u all walk naked. I watch on YouTube how u disgrace ursef walk naked ur girls are too cheap.HIV rapist dog na naija mata go kill u south animals oyibo slave

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by 1Sharon(f): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Probably just a figment of your imagination as with everything else. Why would he be intimidated by a pygmy? grin

@ bolded, are the "delicates" underwear? tongue cheesy

Haha...the shade

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
TMKsouth:
IronGalaxy XhosaNostra

I can't believe my eyes - Nigerians really are awful people lacking in conscience. I was trying to give them the benefit of a doubt. All the comments above (males, females, young, old) approve of this scamming behaviour and make really dumb excuses. Not a single sober-minded comment. Messed up nation indeed.

I'm thinking of the disappointment and disapproval we have in SA when one of our own messes up abroad, like the female drug mules that get caught at Asian airports transporting Nigerian drugs. Or how we don't sympathise with mercenaries destabilizing fragile African countries.

Nigerians are yet to evolve to human status. Still bearing ape brains.

As a Nigerian I can't stand Nigerians either. You are right the comments here straight up obnoxious

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Bcoz they were portrayed as drug dealers, pimps and cannibals. It hit home, they just couldn't handle it.
Oh I see.I never watched the movie btw,is it good?
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
barstard south animal why dont u live a naija blog and start urs or attend a festival DAT u all walk naked. I watch on YouTube how u disgrace ursef walk naked ur girls are too cheap.HIV rapist dog na naija mata go kill u south animals oyibo slave
Give me your mama and papa's contact details.I'm a qualified speech therapist and I wanna ask them why they neglected your mental retardation while it was in its early stages.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by fayomim: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
adadike:
Our Naija guys representing well with their amu. The power of a good dick. Ndi oji amu ejighi ego

hmm can i know you more
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Great computer graphics. Mixed reviews about the storyline though. But it's about an alien invasion of Johannesburg. The Nigerians hustle for the Aliens - typical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nicheey(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're getting killed right now in your own country by Boko Haram & the Fulani, what are you doing about that? South Africa has always fought her own battles, even during Apartheid. Stop being a glory thief! The government back then declared many a state of emergency, because South Africans are very confrontational by nature. We're not sitting ducks. For hundreds of years we engaged them in battle. What have you done for yourselves, before & now?

[url][/

[url]

Since you wanna play dirty be my guest. If you're exposed enough you'd know Boko Haram are a terrorist sect. Earlier the tactics deployed by members of the sect is conventional/urban warfare. They blend with the civilian population which makes the military attacks on them limited, you don't expect a country's armed forces shooting at it's own citizens except maybe in South Africa.

Even though the war is long over due, the Armed Forces has attain recorded victories in different theatre of war, only Nigerian troops in Niger
(Air Force base in n'demaj) Cameroon(northern border) chad(lake chad/other side of the lake belong to Chad) .

At least the Armed Forces has succeeded in isolating the menace to a small fraction of the country's region.

Assuming this was South Africa our troops would have been on ground already in your own country call the shots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Here's a great cartoon on Nigerians. "District 419" grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:

They're walking unclad coz u people are stealing their panties for Voodoo mambo-jambo.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by fayomim: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

They're walking unclad coz u people are stealing their panties for Voodoo mambo-jambo.

OYO
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
fayomim:

OYO

Translation plz.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nicheey:

Since you wanna play dirty be my guest. If you're exposed enough you'd know Boko Haram are a terrorist sect. Earlier the tactics deployed by members of the sect is conventional/urban warfare. They blend with the civilian population which makes the military attacks on them limited, [b]you don't expect a country's armed forces shooting at it's own citizens[/b]except maybe in South Africa.

Even though the war is long over due, the Armed Forces has attain recorded victories in different theatre of war, only Nigerian troops in Niger
(Air Force base in n'demaj) Cameroon(northern border) chad(lake chad/other side of the lake belong to Chad) .

At least the Armed Forces has succeeded in isolating the menace to a small fraction of the country's region.

Assuming this was South Africa our troops would have been on ground already in your own country call the shots.

@bolded, I heard they do that & more. Who are you kidding? You guys are cowards. Fullstop. What a lame excuse.

LMFAO @ the last part. Come & try it grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Xhosa please,enough of this e-insults.....we know you guys are more advanced than us,but that's just because of the presence of the whites....even you can't deny that,can you?

[url][/

[url]
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:

aren't you ashamed if yourself? Insulting your fellow African brother..... Is this how usa citizens insult their European brothers?dumb ass Africans

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nicheey(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, I heard they do that & more. Who are you kidding? You guys are cowards. Fullstop. What a lame excuse.

LMFAO @ the last part. Come & try it grin

Loooool. no pray for bad thing brotherly. if to say Na una dey suffer Waytin we dey suffer so unA own for be bygone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=futurist369 post=75291486][/quote]

This is not about advancement. I was replying to his message when he made claims that Nigeria "stood up for us". No, we stood up for ourselves 1st & foremost. I don't know how different South Africa would have been without whites. They're here & that's all the life I know.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by BlcoChina2018: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Don’t mind those Shitnigerians. We Ghanaians know how to deal with the mudder fuggerz in the language they understand grin

XhosaNostra:

Are you surprised though? Because I'm not. In their heads everyone is envious of them, from Ghanaians to South Africans. Why they think anyone would waste their energy generating emotions of envy directed at them, should qualify as one of the wonders of the world. It's laughable.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Don’t mind those Shitnigerians. We Ghanaians know how to deal with the mudder fuggerz in the language they understand grin

makydebbie warn this animal cos if I start wit u Ghana u will hate ursef. Did about we and south animal do abeg warn ur guy

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
futurist369:
aren't you ashamed if yourself? Insulting your fellow African brother..... Is this how usa citizens insult their European brothers?dumb ass Africans
Is this an attempt at diplomacy or what?

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nicheey:

Who's "we"? Have u ever heard of Nigeria being acknowledged for anything in SA. Read and weep: grin grin grin

SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2284410/photo-sa-lists-states-helped

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=futurist369 post=75291486][/quote]

Xhosa please,enough of this e-insults.....we know you guys are more advanced than us,but that's just because of the presence of the whites....even you can't deny that,can y

U mean the same whites that handed over a bankrupt state to the tune of $40bln? Do u know what it takes to recover from these levels? The ANC grew this economy from less than $100 bln to estimated highs of $400bln. No wonder u guys can't get sleep over black leadership in South Africa - it exposes you are louzy-ness as the most populous black people blessed with potential oil riches. U just hiding behind the white people argument. Give it a rest.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Jaqenhghar: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This is not about advancement. I was replying to his message when he made claims that Nigeria "stood up for us". No, we stood up for ourselves 1st & foremost. I don't know how different South Africa would have been without whites. They're here & that's all the life I know.
Its very laughable. People who cannot stand up for themselves standing up for others. LMAO
Delusion at its finest

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Great computer graphics. Mixed reviews about the storyline though. But it's about an alien invasion of Johannesburg. The Nigerians are the Aliens that feed on humans.
grin grin LMAO
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Great computer graphics. Mixed reviews about the storyline though. But it's about an alien invasion of Johannesburg. The Nigerians are the Aliens that feed on humans.
haha grin The plot sounds far more accurate than Hollywood's imaginary depiction of aliens in Will Smith's Independence Day.I wanna check the movie out.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by JaceBlaze: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Who's "we"? Have u ever heard of Nigeria being acknowledged for anything in SA. Read and weep: grin grin grin

SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/2284410/photo-sa-lists-states-helped
Actually,we do acknowledge them for something,like every time there's crime related to human trafficking and drugs we usually look for a Nigerian name and guess what? they represent well in that department.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Gajiram In Borno, Four killed, Twelve Women Missing / NDLEA Seizes 34,950 Tramadol, Diazepam Capsules Going To Borno In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Gambian, Others For Illegal Oil Deal In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.