Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men (12086 Views)

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
futurist369:
how can Africa move forward if we Africans hate ourselves
guy I sware I Neva hate dem truth most naija Neva hate south Africa. we fight for dem wen dey are in pains and we travel dere to do legal business marry born and start life.but most hate us for no reason in xenophobia did you know how many naija dese beasts have killed. how can someone be on his own in his shop or going to school dey catch and kill him.is it a crime to date thier girls or marry dem? I put a blog DAT if I go to south Africa will dey kill me a girl lionessza said yes.we love dem but dey hate us.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
guy I sware I Neva hate dem truth most naija Neva hate south Africa. we fight for dem wen dey are in pains and we travel dere to do legal business marry born and start life.but most hate us for no reason in xenophobia did you know how many naija dese beasts have killed. how can someone be on his own in his shop or going to school dey catch and kill him.is it a crime to date thier girls or marry dem? I put a blog DAT if I go to south Africa will dey kill me a girl lionessza said yes.we love dem but dey hate us.
men this isn't funny Sha, it's a serious problems.. So what do you think is the reason for their xenophobic attack?
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
may god purnish u south animal after Mandela I fucck HIV babboons.I ask why did we fight for u animals I wish we lived u as a slave foreva. are u not still a slave to oyibo in ur own land. only rape and HIV u south animals know. in a lifetime[b] u pple can Neva reach naija level[/b]. im proudly Nigerian go kiss a tiger. useless pple DAT still walk naked in street.

You Bleep HIV+ baboons
Your grammar's terrible, dude. True reflection of your education system. Is this the unattainable level you say South Africans can't reach?

Everything South African wipes the floor with Nigeria. We are better at everything. Why do u think 1 million of u loudmouths are here in SA irritating us? I guess right now you are reading this message in darkness due to incessant power cuts or have a blaring generator outside. Not to mention the dirty and underdeveloped environment.
Nigeria is a failed state. You should shut that thing down and call it quits.

BTW.: Why are u f**king scattered all over the world fre**king polluting our air with your smelly armpits and bad breath. Is there no deodorant or toothpaste at the Shoprite we built u in Lagos?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:

Do you ever ask yourself why you're not liked EVERYWHERE you go? Surely the issue is not with South Africans. You're persecuted in Ghana, Malaysia & India, just to name a few places. So everyone dislikes you for no reason, huh?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ditto! After they will cry xenophobia like they always do. I heard Zimbabwe has refugee camps. Perhaps that's how we should also handle this infestation of vermin in our country.

This idiot jakandeola says they freed us. I didn't even wanna respond to that nonsense. We can't build refugee camps in SA. I don't want my taxes feeding no Nigerian through aid. Theyll eat their own drugs and drink codeine.

10 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Jaqenhghar: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
As if its only South Africans that kill Niggerians. Whites hate Niggerians but Niggerians worship whites.
Indians, Chinese and Lebanese hate Niggerians but Niggerians worship them and call them master in their own country

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Jaqenhghar: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:

This idiot jakandeola says they freed us. I didn't even wanna respond to that nonsense. We can't build refugee camps in SA. I don't want my taxes feeding no Nigerian through aid. Theyll eat their own drugs and drink codeine.
The problem is you take them too seriously. No one takes Niggerians seriously. When they brag just watch and snigger
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
futurist369:
men this isn't funny Sha, it's a serious problems.. So what do you think is the reason for their xenophobic attack?

Lawlessness & odd behaviour.

Just look at how they trashed this once beautiful flat. I used to live there too, but moved out when they started moving in, in numbers. They did a lot of unlawful things there, including pooping outside. Google "Melgisedek building".

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Axxemen: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
All this South African hiv infested e-rats running amok on a Nigerian website for that matter I would descend on you all pretty soon

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you ever ask yourself why you're not liked EVERYWHERE you go? Surely the issue is not with South Africans. You're persecuted in Ghana, Malaysia & India, just to name a few places. So everyone dislikes you for no reason, huh?
but why do South Africans go as far as killing Nigerians? That too much

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Jaqenhghar: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They will say its vecause they are successful. Listening to them talk you will think they invented electricity

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They don't have time for introspection. Just always chasing money at ANY cost. They had the opportunity to redeem themselves with the topic of this thread but instead saw nothing wrong with the criminality of their brothers in SA.

9 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:

This idiot jakandeola says they freed us. I didn't even wanna respond to that nonsense. We can't build refugee camps in SA. [b]I don't want my taxes feeding no Nigerian [/b]through aid. Theyll eat their own drugs and drink codeine.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The problem is you take them too seriously. No one takes Niggerians seriously. When they brag just watch and snigger

But someone has to say something. Nigerian illiteracy rates are among the lowest in Africa so they are unable to read between the lines. You have to be forthright with these idiots.

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:

You Bleep HIV+ baboons
Your grammar's terrible, dude. True reflection of your education system. Is this the unattainable level you say South Africans can't reach?

Everything South African wipes the floor with Nigeria. We are better at everything. Why do u think 1 million of u loudmouths are here in SA irritating us? I guess right now you are reading this message in darkness due to incessant power cuts or have a blaring generator outside. Not to mention the dirty and underdeveloped environment.
Nigeria is a failed state. You should shut that thing down and call it quits.

BTW.: Why are u f**king scattered all over the world fre**king polluting our air with your smelly armpits and bad breath. Is there no deodorant or toothpaste at the Shoprite we built u in Lagos?
wen the time is right we will burn DAT shop rite.how are u better? in football music movie education. can u boast of a Soyinka or a chimanda or KANU nwankwo. DAT wat dey lie DAT no light in Nigeria bloody lie. I wish u see mega city like Lagos pH or abuja.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

it has no reason Nigerian has no problem but people feel we are bad when is not true.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
TMKsouth:

use ur Google to know we fight for u

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

They will say its vecause they are successful. Listening to them talk you will think they invented electricity

Butchy, there're a few successful ones here or ones who run legitimate businesses. A whole lot of them you'll find sitting in the sun the whole day like geckos, doing nothing. Some are even kept men & gigolos. A friend of my cousin is married to one loser who's never had a job in all the time I've known them. They attend the church where they wear all-white. They have a lot of kids, but he's only a sperm donor because she works alone to support him, herself & their brood. To be frank, he doesn't deserve her. She's beautiful & educated. I'm not sure if it's desperation on her part or what, but she's definitely the catch between the two of them.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
it has no reason Nigerian has no problem but people feel we are bad when is not true.

Oke doke then.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
futurist369:

We get tired.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by jakandeola(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oke doke then.
] I wish u come to naija I sware we are not bad pple just misunderstood us
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
] I wish u come to naija I sware we are not bad pple just misunderstood us

I don't judge people by their nationality. I may not have close associations with Nigerians in real life, but a few of my friends are married to them & they're awesome people as far as I can tell (except one). But as with all nations, you get the good & the bad, which is also how you should view South Africans. We're not bad either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
wen the time is right we will burn DAT shop rite.how are u better? in football music movie education. can u boast of a Soyinka or a chimanda or KANU nwankwo. DAT wat dey lie DAT no light in Nigeria bloody lie. I wish u see mega city like Lagos pH or abuja.

Burn it down, no other country will come build u malls. Which other country gave u proper supermarkets b4 we did? Huh? And to think we exported our worst brand, Shoprite and yet I guys are so grateful grin

Football: Have hosted the WC and have multiple World-Class state of the art football stadiums. Not to mention Rugby, cricket, athletics, hockey, netball arenas, olympic-sized swimming pools, F1 racing tracks, etc etc. We beat u 10-0 when it comes to organisation and infrastructure. Your best players are groomed overseas coz of pathetic everything - ours are home-brewed.

Music: U are one-dimensional, afrobeat or whatever it's called. It's gonna run out of fashion soon. Anyway, thanx for shooting your videos down here, we appreciate the tax revenue - it makes us richer. I wonder why u not shooting in Lagos PH and abuja tongue Hmmmm. Anyway, SA has Grammy awards and a diverse music industry.

Movies: Nollywood sucks, I don't watch that crap. Bad for the eyes and eyes. Long tiring storylines. In SA we have an Oscar and multiple nominations. Oops, just remembered District 9. Didn't u guys ban our Hollywood blockbuster due to jealousy or something

Sonyinka/chimanda/etc
John Kani, Trevor Noah, Charlize Theron, etc etc

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Read your previous posts & then what? Are you trying to intimidate me?

I no get your time, i get better things to do.
Your people are killing innocent people because they are intimidated by their success.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2019
jakandeola:
may god purnish u south animal after Mandela I fucck HIV babboons.I ask why did we fight for u animals I wish we lived u as a slave foreva. are u not still a slave to oyibo in ur own land. only rape and HIV u south animals know. in a lifetime u pple can Neva reach naija level. im proudly Nigerian go kiss a tiger. useless pple DAT still walk naked in street.
you are not even aware you are proving TMKsouth right, lol. Yeye people sef grin grin
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:

Nigerians have chutzpah and style.

I have a South african male friend who is bigger, taller and more skilled at many things than i am...yet he is always intimidated by me when it comes to the ladies and handling delicate situations.
LOL. I'm yet to see that style. Nigerians in South Africa come across as uncultured and behind, besides " chutzpah and style" are not exclusive to a particular group. I know more South Africans with "chutzpah" than any other people . Stop hyping yourselves, you really arent all that

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
futurist369:
that's a myth. Nigerians either kill each other or killed by police for wrong doing. No sane South African goes around killing Nigerians for sport. Sometimes you gotta use lofic, who goes around killing a particular nationality?

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2019
TMKsouth:
IronGalaxy XhosaNostra

I can't believe my eyes - Nigerians really are awful people lacking in conscience. I was trying to give them the benefit of a doubt. All the comments above (males, females, young, old) approve of this scamming behaviour and make really dumb excuses. Not a single sober-minded comment. Messed up nation indeed.

I'm thinking of the disappointment and disapproval we have in SA when one of our own messes up abroad, like the female drug mules that get caught at Asian airports transporting Nigerian drugs. Or how we don't sympathise with mercenaries destabilizing fragile African countries.

Nigerians are yet to evolve to human status. Still bearing ape brains.

That's Nairaland for you bro, I they are all like sheep. If one person says " they envy us!" They all join the bandwagon

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by otipoju(m): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL. I'm yet to see that style. Nigerians in South Africa come across as uncultured and behind, besides " chutzpah and style" are not exclusive to a particular group. I know more South Africans with "chutzpah" than any other people . Stop hyping yourselves, you really arent all that

Ok.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
that's a myth. Nigerians either kill each other or killed by police for wrong doing. No sane South African goes around killing Nigerians for sport. Sometimes you gotta use lofic, who goes around killing a particular nationality?

And if SA was such a horrible place for them why are they still here, with more on the way? All the Nigerian deaths are due to drug dealings gone wrong and cultism as they call it (gangsterism). Their corrupt relationships with the police also results in executions at the hands of bad cops.

These pple have really messed up our country. That's y people kill them. They shouldn't cry xenophobia because they also practice street justice in Nigeria on their own panty thieves, rapists and homosexuals. And they are so unrepentant about their shared national criminal psyche. Their sick comments above are a perfect example of that . Sies angry

8 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Chauke(m): 3:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by harrisonford001: 3:41am On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Probably just a figment of your imagination as with everything else. Why would he be intimidated by a pygmy? grin

@ bolded, are the "delicates" underwear? tongue cheesy
is there any other national south Africans don't have issues with? You guys hate Zimbabweans despite the historical relationship, the Somalian and the Ethiopians shops are constantly being looted and those dudes are hated, is there an explanation to that? The Mozambique nationals ain't exempted, remember the story of a certain Emmanuel killed in Alexandra? The Malawian are under constant attack as well, the truth is, there's no way you can defend the hatred! I hate crime, and I admit SOME Nigerians are into crime in your country, but those working legitimately still get hated for no just reasons! Majority of guys fixing cars are Nigerian, we have many Nigerian medical doctors, lots of Nigerian Teachers and professors, yet they all still get the stereotype treatment, you think crime is synonymous to a particular tribe or nation? I wish the energy channel in fighting foreign nationals can be channel toward fighting the high rate of crime in south africa! I stayed in your country for some years and I witness lots of hate for no just reason! I lost my wife in charlotte maxeke jhb central hospital, because they refuse to issue file for her treatment for over 8 hours, just because she was a zimbabwean! Despite speaking Zulu or Nbembele! I left the country after the incidence! I'll advice you guys trend with caution! The world is watching and the Internet don't forget! You might need African and the black race one day for survival, might not be this generation! I condemn crime and I'm an apostle of equity! Let's stop the stereotype! I'm a Nigerian and I'm so proud to be one! I love SA and still pray for SA despite loosing my pillar of support to the systematic xenophobia!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State / Septuagenarian Beaten To Death In Ekiti / Boko Haram Attacks Gajiram In Borno, Four killed, Twelve Women Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.