Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport (38020 Views)

Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is a recycled news na
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Austine567(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
naijaolosho
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Seetto: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
What is Stella oduah commissioning up and down...ghost int airport.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by overlord77: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
How can you see this and say you want Atiku ghe Theif?
Are you normal at all?
SAI BABA
buhari for 2023
Next level here we come.
All of us Nigerians love you

Stop decieving yourself and tell the OP to show us the arrivals. We keep campaigning with these photos
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Check Out Recent & Beautiful Photos of Port Harcourt International Airport.

Couldn't behold the beauty, I had to take photos.

Who should take credit for this amazing transformation, The Federal government, State government or Rotimi?

Please let's discuss.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/recent-beautiful-photos-of-portharcourt-international-airport/

Are trying to tell us you took these photos?
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
overlord77:

Stop decieving yourself and tell the OP to show us the arrivals. We keep campaigning with these photos
This new airport was comisioned last year but as we speak nobody is there, I went fru there just now we still using the Old building.I asked one of the staff why, he simply said to comission and to be comissioned was two different thing, I decided to rest my case right there!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by LONGPREEK(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eeser:
Seen.
Its a beauty.
Well done FG
FTC after a 3 year hiatus.
Feels good to be back.
So wetin u gain
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Buhari literally did nothing.

A south south man made it what it is.
Mumu Who appointed the South South man as well as gave approval for the project?
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Donpuzo101(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
Are you normal at all?
SAI BABA
buhari for 2023
Next level here we come.

which wan be us... speak for your self
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by lordvamon(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Icon79(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
So it has reached the stage where the wailers would bow down and worship Buhari simply because he renovated a common airport?

gosh, I don't even know whether to laugh or cry. #Sad

O pari

Bloooody:
Are you normal at all?
SAI BABA
buhari for 2023
Next level here we come.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
Are you normal at all?
SAI BABA
buhari for 2023
Next level here we come.
Take a good look at the so called Airport again, angry angry angry did you notice anything missing?
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by wonlasewonimi: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
The big ask is if it is working as an airport should.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by iamboladee: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
PMB all the way,wailers can continue wailing,all what we know is PMB till 2023

You're adequately inane... No sense at all. Idiot
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Jaqenhghar: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Just visit the toilet. You will be traumatized for a week
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku we know

Like a thief not as a thief...learn your English well olodo
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
The big ask is if it is working as an airport should.
Bro, it is closed to the public, no activities there.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Bobbysteps: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku we know
pls, don't misquote the Bible to suit your agenda. thanks
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Tokziby: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku we know

is Atiku "like a thief" or "a verified thief" grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by temple25: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by wonlasewonimi: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
erico2k2:

Bro, it is closed to the public, no activities there.

More like showroom
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by riches4me(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku we know
Se were ni e ni?
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by dgb4(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
I doubt if this airport is fixed now. Arrival was in a mess on 25th December when I came in
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

More like showroom
Exactly, an attempt to wincheap votes, if not why comission something since last year stil not functioning
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
dgb4:
I doubt if this airport is fixed now. Arrival was in a mess on 25th December when I came in
Same poo bro, but still I preffer to la nd there than Lagos though!
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

in whose person tenure?
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
iamboladee:

You're adequately inane... No sense at all. Idiot
see mumu dey call another person idiot.....ode ni ooo
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by stagger: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
The OP IS A VERIFIED LIAR!

We were there over the weekend. Still the same old tent arrangement. Where did he get these pics from?

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by FriendNG: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

DonDemu:
Mumu Who appointed the South South man as well as gave approval for the project?

Even at that, he made a mockery of himself because it was executed by a northerner in the person Minister Of Aviation Hadi Sirika.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Same Place Different Year Around The World. / Hilux Van Kills Woman After Running Into Her Shop In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.