Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport (38038 Views)

Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road / Pictures Of Port Harcourt International Airport / The Interior Of The Port Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by olajizz01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Buhari literally did nothing.
A south south man made it what it is.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by pagorino(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's nice but it should be properly maintained or else it's gonna wornout in 3years time. Abuja National Stadium is a case study. grin
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by justdollars: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Make una try get small sense self. Na Buhari money dem take build d airport abi Nigeria money wey una go always give our leaders d credit. d airport sef dey overhyped. small African countries sef airport fine pass Naija own
Bloooody:
How can you see this and say you want Atiku ghe Theif?
Are you normal at all?
SAI BABA
buhari for 2023
Next level here we come.
All of us Nigerians love you
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Bluffly: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
You want to discuss what the brains of your engineering professors and professionals cannot bring to be.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Oponel1962: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku we know

Atiku you agreed is a thief. If you go school at all you should know that" like" does not mean being one.
We no longer want thieves to run the affairs of this country.
A thief is the equivalent of the PDP who is the devil. PARADING DEVIL PUBLICLY. The mission is to STEAL THE FUNDS, KILL THE ECONOMY AND DESTROY THE COUNTRY.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by bizzibodi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Binikingdowm:

U mean Ameachi.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
FG.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
smh..sorry to say this but Nigeria has no international airport, when you see dubai's airport, then you will understand the meaning of an international airport, even MMA is sub-standard, and we still have a long way to go, so we should stoppraising this leaders for petty work they do please.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by zinaunreal(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
This na very normal thing for yankee?
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by SamuelLoch: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
PropaMan:
smh..sorry to say this but Nigeria has no international airport, when you see dubai's airport, then you will understand the meaning of an international airport, even MMA is sub-standard, and we still have a long way to go, so we should stoppraising this leaders for petty work they do please.

Development is continuous and sequential... Dubai started somewhere too, it was a journey of about 44yrs.
Nigeria is making progress, serious progress.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by enomakos(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
i am not impressed
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku we know
I forgot to tell u that part of your brain is non functional . U need to quickly see a vulcaniser or a welder to help u reset and position it.i swear
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by miketayo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
How can you see this and say you want Atiku ghe Theif?
Are you normal at all?
SAI BABA
buhari for 2023
Next level here we come.
All of us Nigerians love you

U call this an international airport? GOTO Mumbai or adis Ababa or even Windhoek, it's 2019 for heaven's sake

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by TruthinAction: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2019
H
Topmaike007:
PMB all the way,wailers can continue wailing,all what we know is PMB till 2023

And I pray his herdsmen will locate your house also and do what they have been sponsored to do.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by pretty16(f): 2:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Gidah:
Nice one not my type though I want JFK standard

You went too far with JFK. Tell them to look at Ghana's international Airport.

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Afriifa(m): 2:23am On Jan 31, 2019
pretty16:

You went too far with JFK. Tell them to look at Ghana's international Airport.
ignore him
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2019
TruthinAction:
H

And I pray his herdsmen will locate your house also and do what they have been sponsored to do.
he is no longer the father of Boko Haram again now he is the father of herdsmen,una go wail tire come after febuhari 16
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Charlesfixed210: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by marv1: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Binikingdowm:

What a south South man could not complete in 5 years PMB did it in 3 and half years and you still get mouth to talk.
What a shame
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by TruthinAction: 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
he is no longer the father of Boko Haram again now he is the father of herdsmen,una go wail tire come after febuhari 16

He does not care much about the Boko Haram because they are Hausa Muslims. But the fulanis are his brothers. And he is their patron. And you think this is good for Nigeria? Unless you are one of them.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

He does not care much about the Boko Haram because they are Hausa Muslims. But the fulanis are his brothers. And he is their patron. And you think this is good for Nigeria? Unless you are one of them.
eyah I am Fulani Igbo, nonsense
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by TruthinAction: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
eyah I am Fulani Igbo, nonsense

I am not shocked at your response. You are one of them. APC - Association of People without Conscience.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

I am not shocked at your response. You are one of them. APC - Association of People without Conscience.
na you Sabi
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by TruthinAction: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
na you Sabi

You will not escape God's judgment. He that kills with the sword shall die with the sword. All APC supporters are accomplices in the terrorist act perpetrated in this country.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
TruthinAction:

You will not escape God's judgment. He that kills with the sword shall die with the sword. All APC supporters are accomplices in the terrorist act perpetrated in this country.
why the PDP are the one in charge of Fulani herdsmen,now I know why they say if they don't win Fulani herdsmen will continue there killing... useless Party useless supporters,God knows all your numbers and location for what you turned Nigeria to..
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by TruthinAction: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
why the PDP are the one in charge of Fulani herdsmen,now I know why they say if they don't win Fulani herdsmen will continue there killing... useless Party useless supporters,God knows all your numbers and location for what you turned Nigeria to..

I am neither PDP nor APC. I am a concerned Nigeria and I dislike when some group of people would not want others to live in the name of religion. The body language of this administration shows they are the sponsors of the fulani herdsmen attacks. No sane person would vote such parties into power again. Southern leaders in APC are just blinded by the monetary gains but they are not aware that they have also in the list of those to be slaughtered. They will only use and kill them all if they don't wake up to the realities on ground. It is an Ismalization agenda.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2019
TruthinAction:

Don't blame...him

He said he is fulani igbo....

They are not igbos and the problem we are having in igboland is them....they want to declare jihad in igboland.

There been in SE was a disastrous mistake and the thinking wasn't right.

They are middle beltans and worst of it all their language is not Igbo.

Cc

Topmaike007

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2019
Topmaike007:
eyah I am Fulani

Noted.

I have been vindicated today.
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Noted.

I have been vindicated today.
talking to you is a waste of time
Re: Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Don't blame...him

He said he is fulani igbo....

They are not igbos and the problem we are having in igboland is them....they want to declare jihad in igboland.

There been in SE was a disastrous mistake and the thinking wasn't right.

They are middle beltans and worst of it all their language is not Igbo.

Cc

Topmaike007
what you don't know is more than what you know, nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilux Van Kills Woman After Running Into Her Shop In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Execujet: Why Sam Iwuajoku Lost His Cool / Wow! Newly Renovated Abuja Airport With Rooms For The Physically Challenged(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.