Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos (43256 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by lekbel09(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think it's shameful for a pastor's daughter to partake in wordly attires and sexually tempting revealing outfits. It brings reproach to Christianity and i hope we Christians learn from our Muslim counterparts whose female members are decently dressed and covered up. I won't stop condemning the vices of we Christians despite being a hard core prayer warrior. sad
why you come dey tell us

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by marqueee(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think it's shameful for a pastor's daughter to partake in wordly attires and sexually tempting revealing outfits. It brings reproach to Christianity and i hope we Christians learn from our Muslim counterparts whose female members are decently dressed and covered up. I won't stop condemning the vices of we Christians despite being a hard core prayer warrior. sad
What is ungodly in this dressing?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
She resemble ajekpako.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Dreal1247: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:

And I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ truly arrest and make you his true disciple in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Nigga679(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Looking at her face, you will know she's forcing her nature off whom she's really made to be which born again Christian. But since her father is d second man in command, is an opportunity for her to join d league of big girls. So, no one should blame her.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Smile4mee01: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is that a leg chain she is wearing or I need glasses . grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by swazy85: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Abeg this chain way she wear for leg na fashion abi na style
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Fash20: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
She no fine joor
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
shut up.which part of her body did she reveal? There's nothing indecent about the outfit, its appropriate so get over your envy.it won't help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Dollabiz: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
This one still dey rock off-white?
My friend look for new brand name and rock for....
Balenciaga is not a bad idea cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Favbolu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:

you be deeper life abi?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by jubrilELsudan: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
I remember the times when she comes over to my crib on campus in varsity in UK to fvck me. She used to use fvck to kill me. She liked it when I hang her on the wardrobe and fvck her wall gecko style and she likes doing her eyes like these when I shoot my hot cum all over her fine face then in her mouth.

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by kandydude1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by seangy4konji: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anytime this girl waka pass for rd 26 for vgc...I go just wish make I charm am carry sm entry house go pump sperm inside her.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by subcbouy: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
Just because you hate APC? Isnt she old enough to deceive for herself? Her father can't live for her.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pastor's pikin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by adeoladaniel(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
C her lag wit ..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by OyinO: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
GoTV:
Then die quickly, leave the world and join heaven. This world is not your home. Go to your Greek Heaven and leave us alone!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Gbagbuo247: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2019
What if this girl just fall in love with me
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by benjijosh(m): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2019
GoTV:

How is this a worldly attire?? Cause her father is a pastor so she shouldn't look nice?? You need to be at peace with yourself and stop living an estranged life. Christianity is not a bondage

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by bellotaofeek: 1:43am On Jan 31, 2019
pejuakinab:
Be like dem don stone kiki for left eye before

U see am too ?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Ykaygold(m): 4:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Nawa oo, Noting we no go see.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by ofiko123(m): 4:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by ireneidiva(f): 5:00am On Jan 31, 2019
denjluk:
Na only me dey see the ankle chain? Your xtainity can only be justify after passing the test fame, money and worldly things! How can a pastor daughter comfortable post this type of pic. Heaven is passional relationship with God not my pastor say.
Oga what is wrong with wearing an ankle chain?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Tomjoetech: 6:47am On Jan 31, 2019
GoTV:

Your words are laced with pride sir. Please examine yourself
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Tomjoetech: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2019
GoTV:

Permit me to to say that you finding this asexually a tempting or revealing shows that you aren't a prayer warrior yet, or else you won't be lusting after this kind of picture.
Secondly, why compare Christians to Muslims?
Im not speaking in support for worldly attires or Jezebelian clothes, but cmon sir! This shouldn't be tempting you. Start praying today or it would be an issue soon
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by RedboneSmith(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2019
GoTV:

If you find what this particular woman is wearing sexually tempting and revealing, then the problem is you, not her.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by GenSpecifics: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2019
GoTV:

Jesuslovesyou, the ever lying taqiyya muslim filth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.