Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos (43254 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by SEGLIZ: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2019
simplesearch:

But not when she's still under his control. Moreover why will a Man who is in the Light allow his friends grope in darkness?

remember we can only force the horse to the stream but we can force it to a drink. it is possible to bring a man to the light, making him stay in the light is another thing in its entirety.
we are always given a of life but we end up deciding and choosing which to follow and what kind of life we want for ourselves. we owe no one our life but the SUPREME BEING to whom we are surely accountable.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Cute
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Charlesfixed210: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by OpTiX45: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2019
See how our money dey make her bubble
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by iceboy4752(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Here they go with their plastic kettle.. Taqiya at its peak !
Religious fanatic. What has that got to do with Islam now?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think it's shameful for a pastor's daughter to partake in wordly attires and sexually tempting revealing outfits. It brings reproach to Christianity and i hope we Christians learn from our Muslim counterparts whose female members are decently dressed and covered up. I won't stop condemning the vices of we Christians despite being a hard core prayer warrior. sad
Please if you no get money, hide your face.
deeper life pastor's son got married and his wife wore earring,hair attachment and the rest on the wedding day. But the church members will be wearing cheap and poor quality clothing's all over. same with chosen and Jehovah witness. see if dressing is what we need to go to heaven then i guess nobody will go to heaven. Suffer SUffer for world, Enjoy for HEaven. Crap.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos by Ehitie: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think it's shameful for a pastor's daughter to partake in wordly attires and sexually tempting revealing outfits. It brings reproach to Christianity and i hope we Christians learn from our Muslim counterparts whose female members are decently dressed and covered up. I won't stop condemning the vices of we Christians despite being a hard core prayer warrior. sad
I agree with you she her dressing should depict modesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.