Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics (3434 Views)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by deomelo: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by paq1: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

Did u see the word "potential" in my comment or u didn't understand what I meant?
Every northerner makes whatever conditional vagary you put to be null and void. Only the ethno-religious conservative ones .
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by rusher14: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wait o.

These are just the ushers and canvassers already looking far more than PDP's Bayelsa campaign .

Wahala dey.

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Plus10(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Why are they already on street s beging people to come tomorrow. I thought BMC said people naturally love Buhari with any push.
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by livelymatilda22: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Obviously a cult of lunatics and sadists

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by dokyOloye: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

See as you look like person suffering from HIV grin, your two legs look like clay pot legs, T-shirt dey like safari for your body
That zombie looks like wetin dem de use scare birds away from a rice farm aka scarecrow grin

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by dokyOloye: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Obviously a cult of lunatics and sadists
And lovers of suffering and retrogression

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Most apc supporters look hungry and dejected
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Indispensable85(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
I just pray the city doesn't cave in tomorrow, because the crowd will be too massive.

1 Like

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Asshurbanipal: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Corrinthians:
Like I said, conserve your wailing, you would need all of it tomorrow. Mind you, we've got none to loan you if you exhaust all you have on preliminary results. grin

It's an honest brotherly advice. grin
Whatever you do in kano will be surpassed just like kaduna

Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Asshurbanipal: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Most apc supporters look hungry and dejected
They are there for 1k
Re: Pmb In Kano Tomorrow. Bmc Already On The Ground Getting Ready. Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
paq1:

Every northerner makes whatever conditional vagary you put to be null and void. Only the ethno-religious conservative ones .
OK, sorry.
I should have used some instead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Win Kano, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Taraba And 7 Other Northern States / IPOB Deploys 16 Drones To Monitor Eze Kanu's Burial / Which Is A No Mans Land? Calabar,Lagos or Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.