Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

[photos] Award Winning Yoruba Actress Jinad Habibat Adunni Receives 2 Cars From - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Award Winning Yoruba Actress Jinad Habibat Adunni Receives 2 Cars From (482 Views)

Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Award Winning Yoruba Actress Jinad Habibat Adunni Receives 2 Cars From by kenniefawole(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
[Photos] Award winning actress yoruba actress Jinad Habibat Adunni receives 2 cars from 2 fans ..she took to her instgram page to her grattitude too God and her fans... She says and We Quote

This captions dey make me cry right now����� Reposted from @omo_baba_oba - Because God never shows up late, sometimes at a point in our lifes we all wonder where is God, why did he forsake mi?.......but with patience and steadfastness, to wait onto the moment his around. Wen he don come he don come. I remember days wen i was so worried the way you jump on cabs at a point. I used to say God will come soon����. When you told me about these two gift of cars from two different fans, i was totally marvelled by God grace. I gave you the slogan in shaku shaki 'OLOUN DE ELERI, SE AYE LEN GBE NI ABI ORUN' //GOD IS AROUND AND YOU PRETEND AS IF YOU DID NOT SEE HIM, DO YOU LIVE IN HEAVEN OR ON EARTH. NOW OBA ELEBURU IKE HAS COME����� I call this JEHOVAH OVERDO. Hearty congratulations sister mi, oloun sese bere ni, moreeeeeeeeeeeeee to come. Insha Allahu @omojinad �����. I am immensely happy���� - #regrann

Re: [photos] Award Winning Yoruba Actress Jinad Habibat Adunni Receives 2 Cars From by kenniefawole(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Born-again Tonto Dike For Releasing Nude Photos / Grammy Awards 2019: Lada Gaga Cheers Cardi B As She Wins Best Rap / Starblink's To Start The Year With A Grand Concert (NAWA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.