Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Grammy Awards 2019: Lada Gaga Cheers Cardi B As She Wins Best Rap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy Awards 2019: Lada Gaga Cheers Cardi B As She Wins Best Rap (481 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) / Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammy Awards 2019: Lada Gaga Cheers Cardi B As She Wins Best Rap by tell9ja: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2019

All musicians dreams of winning the Grammy Awards. Cardi B had one of her biggest dream come to past when she grab the Best Rap Song at the Grammy Awards 2019.

This is the first for the rapper. Former Stripper now turned rapper is also the first solo female artist to win the Best Rap Album.

Yes… She did not just win, but also broke record. She did it for the ladies.

After being announced as the winner, Cardi received praises from celebrities, friends and fans. One of such was from Lady Gaga.

grammy-awards-2019-lada-gaga-cheers-cardi-b

She also had a chance to meet with Lady Gaga during the night at the red carpet, and guess what? I was fun between them.

Gaga who is a singer and actress said the 26 years old American rapper and songwriter deserves the award more than any one nominated in the category.

But, Gaga’s opinion is different as she cheers Cardi B for winning the Best Rap at the 61st Grammy Awards 2019.

“It is so hard to be a woman in this industry. What it takes, how hard we work through the disrespectful challenges, just to make art,” she tweeted.

“I love you Cardi. You deserve your awards. Let’s celebrate her fight.

“Lift her up & honor her. She is brave.”

In conclusion; there is still some love for Cardi, though she had to deactivated her Instagram account due to the huge criticism she received from online users and fans.

See full list of winners at the Grammy Awards 2019 Here.

Tell us what you think on this. Who else deserves the awards if not Cardi?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale / I Talk To Teni Every Day – Niniola / Starblink's To Start The Year With A Grand Concert (NAWA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.