Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria (321 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Worst Day Of My Life! / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria by Randomblogger: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who else is experiencing a terrible time with Whogohost??

Downtime Issue, Files deleted, Site not responding, Terrible Customer care angry

I'm done with them.

I'll advice you all do the same and move to a better hosting company
Re: Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria by Forreellinc: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nigga I've been using wgh for about 3 years now and I am satisfied with their service
There can never be downtime on your site without wgh informing you, They will never delete your files without your permission and their customer service is not terrible

I have a feeling your site is either fraudulent,copyright infringing or abusive which violates their terms of agreement
You should have read it properly before using wgh
Re: Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria by CJkezie(f): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Are you minding the mumu. Their customer support always respond to my email anytime i have issues, unlike some companies like ntel that can never respond.

Oga go and rest and stop trying to stop business that is giving people jobs.
Re: Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria by Randomblogger: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
CJkezie:
Are you minding the mumu. Their customer support always respond to my email anytime i have issues, unlike some companies like ntel that can never respond.

Oga go and rest and stop trying to stop business that is giving people jobs.

Hello ma. I'm not a mumu.. Check out my site https://edgelinemusic.com.ng
Re: Whogohost Is The Worst Hosting Company In Nigeria by Forreellinc: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Randomblogger:

Hello ma. I'm not a mumu.. Check out my site https://edgelinemusic.com.ng
grin I said it, copyright infringement, oga what content do you host on your site?

(1) (Reply)

Government Of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships For International Students 2019 / My Inec Vigil Experience By: Busy Brain / How To Fix Avast Safezone Browser Not Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.