Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE (483 Views)

Importation Business Of Iphone Nd Laptops In Bulk / Ultimate Guide To Mini-importation Business - Ebook / Mini Importation Business 2 Days Professional Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE by yesloaded: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
PLEASE READ FROM START TO FINISH AS THIS INFORMATION WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO WHY YOU ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL IN THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND HOW NEWBIE CAN START THE BUSINESS IN THE RIGHT WAY

Welcome to this thread, please read everything from start to finish because this short information will open your eyes to why you are finding it difficult to make profits from importation business.
This information is suitable for both aspiring importers and those who are already into the business but finding it difficult to break even in the business. It is ideal for those who wish to know more about the business to help their business grow.

My name is Abiodun, an importer, exporter and procurement agent. I run mini e-commerce store www.qualitymart.com.ng and fully registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (RC 2686749).
I have been into importation business for 8years and till today, I am still in business.

Let me analyze some of importers mistakes that makes them see no sales or poor sales.

ADVERTISEMENT/MARKETING: This is one of the biggest mistakes made by some importers as some of them believed that spending thousands of naira on facebook ads will makes them have huge sales thereby money keeps popping to their account but the truth was that it’s not so. You are not the only one running ads on facebook, google, instagram, twitter & the rest social media platform. Let me be plain with you, truly facebook, twitter, google, instagaram, blogs adverts could bring you huge sales but at the same time you might have zero sales. Yes! After spending 100k on adverts, it’s possible you will not make just 1 sales but what do you need to do? What you need to do is to makes the right ads around a certain products. Mind you, I am not here to sell facebook, instagram, twitter ads lesson or ebook to you so eraze that from your mind and concentrate on this subject matter
Re: TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE by yesloaded: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
OVER CONFIDENCE IN A PRODUCT: I have seen lots of importers believing that a product will definitely sell thereby they rush to import such product but at the end they ended up losing their money when such product fails to sell due to their mistakes. There was a time everyone was rushing to import a certain mosquito repellant but at the end some of them are unable to sell such product thereby loses their money and waste their time spent. Don’t misunderstand me, mosquito repellant will continue to sell as long as we have mosquitoes but you need to do things the right way

FOLLOWING THE CROWD: This is very common among some importers, they copied other people’s product and import same goods but at the end they find it difficult to sell such product. Let me be plain with you, although when you see a good product on other peoples page and you love such product, the next thing for you is not to quickly rush and import it thinking that you will be successful like them. It doesn’t works that way. You need to take your time and learn how things work to be on top of the game

FEAR OF LOSS: Most times people lose great opportunity to make money from importation business due to fear of loss. Fear of loss is not exclusive to importation business alone but other businesses too. Some people are so afraid to start business be it importation or other business due to fear that they might lose their hard earned money or have poor sales whereas with proper planning, adequate knowledge, smart work, you will definitely excel in this business beyond your expectation.
Re: TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE by yesloaded: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2019
INVESTING MUCH: Many importer especially newbie failed in their first attempt in the business because they think because they have money they can import just any product in any quantity like they want. Some are of the opinion that as long as they pump money into facebook, instagram, twitter, and other social media advert sales must surely roll in but the fact still remains that it doesn’t works that way, that’s the plain truth. To be successful, you have to be calculative

LACK OF ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE: Some importers failed because they don’t have adequate knowledge or don’t really have any knowledge about the business. It is very important to have enough knowledge about what you are going into so that you will not fail at the end of the day. Bottom line is, seek for knowledge and take it into practice, keep yourself updated as regard happenings around the business so you are not left behind.

Now, that we have analyzed some of the problem why people failed in importation business, I think it will be better for us to discuss how to be successful in the business and this is why we setup up importation business group on facebook where we share more other tips and advice on how to be successful in importation business and help new importers to be successful in the business. This group is meant for aspiring importer, newbie, those already into importation business be it on small scale or large. I as the moderator of the group have been into importation business for many years. I started as a small scale importer and I have imported from different countries.

You will have the opportunity to ask questions concerning importation business and upon joining the group, I will forward to you free importation training ebook that gives you insight about the business.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
After joining, do send me message on whatsapp 08137750741 to get your free ebook. After joining the group, you can ask your questions there and it will be answered.
Re: TO MAKE MONEY FROM IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU MUST DO THESE BUT AVOID THESE by yesloaded: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Don't be left out

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion 14 X360- Ultra Fhd Touch Intel Core I3 500/8 www.docconcepts.com / Sold —One Month Used PS4 With Two Controllers And 4 Games For Sale / 48 Samsung UHD 4k Inbuilt Demo [bluetooth & Wi-fi Enabled]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.