Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Learn Digital Marketing Full Course Now- Promo Ends In 3 Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Digital Marketing Full Course Now- Promo Ends In 3 Days (665 Views)

Learn Digital Marketing Online With Google And Get Certified For Fre / HTML CSS And Javascript Full Course For Free / Web Development Full Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Digital Marketing Full Course Now- Promo Ends In 3 Days by Lazyreporta(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm going to train 10 people on digital marketing...
Full course cost 70k if you check any other guys/company, you can do google search on digital marketing course and see prices.

I'm going to teach you :
Email marketing,
seo,
article writing,
content marketing,
Bulksms,
Backlinks,
Facebook ads,
twitter ads,
Instagram ads..

I mean a complete digital marketing couse for the first 10 people.
You will get the full course material and videos via mail while I take you on whatsapp, but if you're in Abuja, I will take you one on one.

Price: 60k...
Promo for first 10: 5k

Promo ends on 2nd of February.
Re: Learn Digital Marketing Full Course Now- Promo Ends In 3 Days by Lazyreporta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
My name is Akanni Bukunmi, a certified digital marketer.
I am a co-founder of MainsNigeria. My career so far has hovered around sales/Business development, lead generation, marketing and a little bit of Web design. With my experience in SEO, online and offline, I provide outreach to various online outlets, monitor campaign statistics and analyze data. I am creative and personable with an attention for detail. My unique vision allows me to see various market segments to which a product or service may appeal and I have the ability to reach those audiences successfully.
Re: Learn Digital Marketing Full Course Now- Promo Ends In 3 Days by Lazyreporta(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
You can be like me or even better.

Learn digital marketing today , and be your own boss.

(1) (Reply)

Get An Seo Content Writer For Your Blog / Blue Host Website Creator / 13 Tools That Will Enhance Your Online Marketing Efforts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.