Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo (34429 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by Jaynom029(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Abeg why is it dat there is no trend for premier league today wen d worst is happening
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by omoteacher(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Funny nation....
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by rusher14: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Can't be panel beater for the rest of his life.

grin
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by stanliwise(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
etoman1:
If you still have this doubt that the pant thing doesn’t work. Please let’s meet at this bus station �.. just hit like for me grin
it doesn't work. I wonder why people think it does??

2 Likes

Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by shadyLP(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
kingthreatz:

He's from kogi. Go and treat your reading deficit mental issues

Are you now trying to tell me that there's no yoruba speaking language in some local government area in Kogi state? angry
Afonja all the way!
Always making us proud in fetish activities
grin

2 Likes

Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by goat22: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Katherine47:
Chai all of this yahoo guys will not kill us

Madame catherine you get okpeyi rice with turkey buttocks?
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by AmazingELixir: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin

See his head I'm sure he was amongst those shouting sai baba all over the place during the 2015 general election.
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by Palmerbarry: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is madness!

1 Like

Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by Lomprico2: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
henryd4:
Afonja
Igala
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by omojesu202(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
kingthreatz:

He's from kogi. Go and treat your reading deficit mental issues

is that the issue?? u want to argue with no entities., there are Yoruba's in Kogi
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by Jalingo767(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
dre11:
"Two of the items belong to my brother's wife and three belong to my younger sister," the suspect said.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/25-year-old-ondo-panel-beater-steals-sisters-brothers-wifes-pants

The way people find money these days ehn

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by Ojiofor: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Hmmmmm at least underwear mining is better than human skull mining.
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Im sure in d land of d oduduwa people,their gfs no go dey leave pant fr her man house
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by dwizzed(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2019
I knew this day was coming.... When bois go dey steal pants of their family members
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 2:01am On Jan 31, 2019
do they steal children pant too?
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by dayleke: 3:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Funny family....

The elder brother said..." He wants to have more money than me.."

E dakun, is that the issue here ni?
Maybe that's what is "paining" him.
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by frozen70(f): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2019
At 25yrs you are I a hurry to make money

They should just jail him before he graduate to killing his own family members for the sake of money making

Go to jail, that will slow your speed of making money

1 Like

Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by naijaking1: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2019
What sick person would believe that they could become rich by using women's underwear and excrement to make magic?
Unbelievable!
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by nduboss(m): 4:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Can u imagine dis "Fat Fool" ......even if you wan use payint na ur sister own u go carry.....ur blood sista oo........make dem jus shoot d eeeeediot
as in d thing weak me ooo !!! This one village people really dey follow am with all seriousness
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by jeff1607(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Dannybammz:
The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work, work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.

hard work?

some work or put little effort and BOOM! success
while some will toil and toil with little to show for it.
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by israelmao(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2019
What all this craze all about?Stealing panties for money ritual,I think women should abandon panties for leggings and bum shots.
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by thunderbabs: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Pata benz cheesy
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by IkpuMmadu: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Even the Yoruba in kogi state are into this ! ....it's well
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Ondo prophet be like,

" Can I prophecy? "

Rada Rudu Rede
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by kingthreatz: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
shadyLP:

Are you now trying to tell me that there's no yoruba speaking language in some local government area in Kogi state? angry
Afonja all the way!
Always making us proud in fetish activities
grin

Does the name sound like a Yoruba name? Stop liccking ur uncles balls. it degrades your reasoning
Re: Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo by hope4life: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
kenechi072:
Never ever trust members of white garment churches especially their so called prophets. Also never trust an Alfa. these two categories of people are extremely fetish and wicked. I repeat, stay away from white garment people/red garment and Alfas

Truth be told.You are very very correct.Apart from herbalist, if you see any white garment church prophets and Islamic Alfas ,you've seen a potential dangerous fetish people who are wicked.They have connection,only use God as a cover up.If you are a genuine Christian, pray to frustrate their intending evil against you even before they do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resign Instead Of Arresting Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Oyo CP, Ngozi / Anambra Man Battered, Robbed, After Okada Man Diverted Him To Kidnappers' Den / Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.