Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' (34434 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by kay9(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol. Useless analogy.
Mental midget with adaobi voice talking about referee VAR when the question was about the poor reference from your former employer......

.... bla bla bla....

Yeye dey smell.

Haters gon' hate. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by udeme67(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Am so happy our Candidate knws wat VAR is, not Buhari wen non knw wetin be football talkless of VAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by owunabastard: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Obi is naturally intelligent and also Atiku, combination of both will see Nigeria move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by stuffs4me(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2019
The APC moderator tried to bring down Atiku/Obi but she only ended up showing her true nature.

Remove the evil smile from her face and you'll see a sinister APC apologist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by rapid101(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2019
focus7:
Peter Obi is a most dangerous person.

PDP is now using VAR to justify corruption. Thunder will fire anyone that campaign for pdp.
u dat support apc or buhari wht ll happen to u

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by omogidi234(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2019
BOOMnaija:
That guy's analytical prowess is a nice compensation for his funny feminine voice. grin

grin grin grin grin That is for the reference to his voice!
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by igwefivestar(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol. Useless analogy.
Mental midget with adaobi voice talking about referee VAR when the question was about the poor reference from your former employer.

If at all you want to answer in metaphor, your metaphor shoulda been based on same logic, that is you, your previous employer and the reference. Obi was just too dumb.

I'm sure the white folks would be laughing hard at our ass with the way PDP presidential candidates were busying making dumb virtual metaphor rather than give us factual view and the reality on ground. I'm so ashamed. Such a Kindergarten level.

No way would we allow two unorganised dullards get into a position 1 and 2 in this country. Pdp, neva again.Yeye dey smell.

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
The candidates, the candidates.... Nigerians, get your PVCs ready ooo. The people with the REAL PVCs dont have tvs to watch THE Candidates ooo....
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by tobby98: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol. Useless analogy.
Mental midget with adaobi voice talking about referee VAR when the question was about the poor reference from your former employer.

If at all you want to answer in metaphor, your metaphor shoulda been based on same logic, that is you, your previous employer and the reference. Obi was just too dumb.

I'm sure the white folks would be laughing hard at our ass with the way PDP presidential candidates were busying making dumb virtual metaphor rather than give us factual view and the reality on ground. I'm so ashamed. Such a Kindergarten level.

No way would we allow two unorganised dullards get into a position 1 and 2 in this country. Pdp, neva again.Yeye dey smell.
What's your business with white folks? Abi u wan reawaken the Atiku American Saga.... Your son would be disappointed in you....
Atleast those white folks that are your God would be laughing at Atiku but they will weep for Buhari
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by IbrahimDamola: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Zombies go just die of tachycardia for this thread. grin
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by IbrahimDamola: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:
Obi really helped Atiku get out of that tricky situation.

Kadaria was really upset because it was a fantastic response to a question that could have sunk Atikus ambition.

I guess she was saying in her mind " do you think we are playing here? "

Obi too was like " you think sey na only you get sense?"

Lol..you just X-rayed my thought last night. grin
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by Passovile: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
post=75282318:
Just like this! grin

He just shot himself on the foot!
Why is your referee that went to check different from the one that gave the red card, is that how you planned to rig it?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by GentleMoney: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bamz:
Lol no one saw that coming. cheesy
Hmm..
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Watched the interview
To be honest I was really thrilled with the way he stated his examples
Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by Tampiko(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hahahaha! Pathetic, it's funny how a zombie can go this length to discredit genuises. I'm not surprised, stupidity is the only reason why someone will choose lifelessness for liveliness.
Kagawa10:
Lol. Useless analogy.

Re: Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' by Kfed4ril(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kagawa10:
Lol. Useless analogy.

If you call these two unorganized dullards what then will you call the PMB/PYO session on the candidates interview. Pls be honest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.