Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) (34396 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / FG Officially Proscribes Banditry, Releases Gazette (Photos) / Confusion As Uzodinma & Uche Nwosu Receive INEC Forms As APC Candidates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
By Peoples Gazette

Bola Tinubu did not sign his INEC forms EC 13A and EC9, laying new questions about the validity of his candidacy.

Pictures one, two and three carry Mr Tinubu's signature. The last frame shows he did not sign his nomination and affidavit in support thereof.
Source: @GazetteNGR

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.

42 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Taylor92: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Xxxxtentacion2: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
you go explain tire with no evidence...
judiciary is dead and burried the common man has no hope...
We should allow Tinubu fail woefully... All what they criticise Buhari for tinubu is doing thesame thing. Failed leaders everywhere

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Feintline: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is a global embrassment.
The man is the hushpuppi of Nigerian politics.

248 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by obiekunie01: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ba la blu blu blu uuuuu! bluuuu!! bluuuuu!!! blu! blu! blaaa! bla bla! blaaaaa!! bluuuuuuu!!! buuullllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by CloudTrees(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the president to call the various stakeholders and iron out an agreement.

Lol what agreement

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by aumeehn: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the president to call the various stakeholders and iron out an agreement.
Agreement ke? Wait until CSU verifies that fake certificate first!

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Think9ja(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Are we still on this topic?

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

I think the O'level is the issue, not the Degree

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Let's see how things unfold.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Varunpulyani: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Amoda ooooooooooooo

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Varunpulyani: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Inoki247 you're the New helinues come and defend your cocaine sniffing ajasco

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Alchemy528: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is an inactive politician

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by OkCornel(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Naira is now 300 to the USD.

Let somebody shout hallelujah!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Personally, I believe Tinubu indeed graduated from the said Chicago State University. However, I think he forged his Waec before he was admitted there.

Nothing Atiku can do about Tinubu's presidency. Obi did a lot of damage to Atiku chances and surprisingly, it is still the Obi that is wailing everywhere.

Tinubu got admission into CSU using his 2yrs associate he got from Southwest college now known as Richard Daley College

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigeria no get shame again at all

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is a national issue, yet he refused to sign because he know he is not sincere to this nation. More putrifying corruption for this illegitimate president. It is one criminality everyday for Bola Tinubu.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Feintline: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu got admission into CSU using his 2yrs associate he got from Southwest college now known as Richard Daley College

Tinubu got admission with this
Tinubu got 1st class with that
But ended submitting a fake CSU certificate.

You little brains keep shifting the goal post.
The certificate tinubu submitted to INEC, is from where?
CSU has refused to admit under oath that the certificate is from them.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Isobug: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:
Though these are needless distractions, I would advise the President to call the various stakeholders and reach an equitable agreement. He needs total concentration to focus on the various issues at hand.
For what, he's illegitimate, he defaulted electoral rules. It's that why you people were hastily crying that he should be sworn in, so that he can call all stake holders and bribe them as usual and continue

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Go to court and stop making stupid noise all over social media if you think you have a case.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Feintline: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunmsg:
Go to court and stop making stupid noise all over social media if you think you have a case.

His excellency WAZIRI ADAMAWA heard you clearly.
That is why he has refused the begging and pleadings.
The bomb is about to blast.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
He is not the president but a fraudster
ganisucks:

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Isobug: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
Think9ja:

Is Obi not a Nigerian? Why not say they did damage to each other because they all have equal rights to contest.
Secondly is it Obi who did not sue Tinubu that is wailing everywhere or Atiku who has more than 3 litigations with Tinubu that is supposed to have that attribute. It only boils down to one thing, Hate.
Meanwhile, your president is too fraudulent , let he who comes to equity come with clean hands. He should resign since he forged WAEC, you said it

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Feintline:

His excellency WAZIRI ADAMAWA heard you clearly.
That is why he has refused the begging and pleadings.
The bomb is about to blast.

This bomb has been about to blast since 2022 but Tinubu is now your president. You will remain in one position expecting the bomb to blast till 2031 when he completes his second term. Stay there make cloth they wear you.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is a DRUG LORD and a fraudster who believe he owns Nigeria, and can do anything that pleases him and get away with it.
But his CUP is full this time....

Youths are very very angry and ready to take back their country..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:

Exactly.
But his kingsmen are busy looking for fight and who is not sophisticated.

No leader do it alone.
The bad blood is much and it need to be addressed
That's where your experience come to play

Not all this name calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2023

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is a fraudulent creature

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by TANID(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by kingbee90: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
angry

In a sane society, AMODA Ogunlere is supposed to be in jail but this is Nigeria where criminals are being celebrated while their zombie supporters cheer them up due to tribalism.
RUBBISH!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Feintline:

Tinubu got admission with this
Tinubu got 1st class with that
But ended submitting a fake CSU certificate.

You little brains keep shifting the goal post.
The certificate tinubu submitted to INEC, is from where?
CSU has refused to admit under oath that the certificate is from them.

CSU already clarified that ceritificates are ceremonial documents

CSU's lawyer, Michael Hayes, told Gilbert that the university wouldn't be able to certify Tinubu's diploma under oath.

A CSU spokeswoman said the university can confirm the president graduated. However, it cannot authenticate the diploma because it is a ceremonial document that is not part of a student's official academic file.
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by Validated: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
raumdeuter:
But the result belongs to a woman na.
Defender of Bulaga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) by jahsharon: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
ganisucks:

Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu will bow to nobody as the Commander-in-Chief. The only group of people he will bow to are the Traditional Rulers.

As for Atikulation Abubakar and Giringori Obituary, their noise is Music in Tinubu's ears.

13 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) / Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.