Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

" The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? (2054 Views)

Edo-2024: The 3 Horse Race - How The Candidates Stand / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by helinues: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
ideynl1:

Between Buharia and Osi-gbanjo who's more intelligent?

@ Bolded, I didn't get the question right?

Let me reframe, between Atiku and Obi, who is more intelligent? Does that sound right?
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by DLondonboiy: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sakamaje:

Osinbajo of course. But I was expecting it to be different with Atiku and Obi. This is the first time I am seeing Atiku on the spot. He's only a bit more intelligent than Buhari, bit still disappointing. Nigeria needs to find a way to put intelligent (the best people) on the ticket and not Atikus and Buharis.

You have even answered the followup question. Atiku is more intelligent than Buhari. Atiku was not waiting for obi to interpret questions like the lifeless one was doing. Maybe you didn't watch Buhari and osibanjo. My God! It was horror to behold. See how lively this debate was? That's how Nigeria would come alive under AtikuObi
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by stineb1: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Brilliant. But Buhari and Osinbajo's session war far better
I'm glad you said "War" because that's what it was. They Buhari and Osinbanjo performed woefully.
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by DLondonboiy: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

Osibanjo ofcourse

Good. Between Atiku and Buhari who performed better...?
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by ideynl1: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

@ Bolded, I didn't get the question right?

Let me reframe, between Atiku and Obi, who is more intelligent? Does that sound right?

Na its between Buhari and Osibanjo.

You answer.
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by helinues: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Good. Between Atiku and Buhari who performed better...?

Atiku ofcourse
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by helinues: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
ideynl1:

Na its between Buhari and Osibanjo.

You answer.

Not an intelligent question and you know.
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by DLondonboiy: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

Atiku ofcourse

Double good!!

Between this group full of life and the group headed by the lifeless one, which do you think can get Nigeria working again??
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by 7lives: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
My assessment of the two of them is that this one's will destroy Nigeria completely if given the chance, I watched the interview from beginning till end, and I got to know that Atiku used his position as vp to set up companies used to Syphon govt money, or set up companies and monopolies the sector by awarding contracts to his company, Atiku matter tire me abeg, imagine someone that is the owner of MIKANO and you expect Nigeria to have power, yet we are wondering where 16billion power money went. My people free yourselves from being decieved by the devil.

Guy the one wey weak me, na how Atiku sold Aladja steel rolling Mills, valued at over $5 billion, for $200 millions.
aye le ibosi o.
In a saner climes, Wontiku will be made to face firing squad, this man is worse than HIV.
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by helinues: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Double good!!

Between this group full of life and the group headed by the lifeless one, which do you think can get Nigeria working again??

APC
Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by DLondonboiy: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
helinues:

APC

Hahahaha. You were almost there. You might still be redeemable. Goodnight zombie598.

1 Like

Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by helinues: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Hahahaha. You were almost there. You might still be redeemable. Goodnight zombie598.

grin angry

1 Share

Re: " The Candidates" Whats Your Assessment On Atiku And Obi? by itchie: 6:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Sakamaje:
I was rooting for Atiku before but his performance in this debate is not impressive. Even though Peter Obi was talking off point a lot he still managed to save Atiku's behind else this outing would have been a disaster. I may still vote for them though but Alhaji Atiku is clearly overrated.
Oga abeg keep quiet!! Why do you APC zombies lie as if your life depends on it? You were never rooting for Atiku, just a glance through your previous posts proves it. Please take your fake love and get lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

See how Osinbajo's mother welcomed him as he visit his family house / Senator Elect, Sani Received Letter From Buhari "Congratulate Him On His Victory / Imo Governorship Election Will Be Cancelled -evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.