Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio (2025 Views)

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / Breaking: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC, Purchased Governorship Form Of Another Party / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by BleedingPen: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, has been assigned Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Igbere TV reports.

Uchechukwu Ogah, one of the 43 Ministerial nominees confirmed by the Senate, is the Minister designate for Abia State.

President Muhammadu Buhari, today, finally sworn-in all 43 Ministers, three months after his inauguration for a second term.

Igbere TV had reported that Buhari nominated and sent a list of ministers to the Senate for screening last month.

All the 43 persons nominated by the president were confirmed in an exercise that lasted five days.

The swearing-in on the Ministers on Wednesday followed the reading of their citation by Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

Details soon...

http://igberetvnews.com/918573/breaking-uche-ogah-assigned-ministerial-portfolio/
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by daddytime(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Butshiiittt

I would have politely declined....

Thanks, but no thanks...
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by athaboi(f): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nonsense
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by thesicilian: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
daddytime:
Butshiiittt

Thanks, but no thanks...

athaboi:
Nonsense

jom28gy:
why not make him federal minister of that ministry instead of, state-minister.

I am not a great fan of Buhari, but looking at comments on Nairaland sometimes, one can tell how stressful it must be for him trying to run the country. You can never please Nigerians. Even if you take your own life, Nigerians will still quarrel with your ghost.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by LORDKing001: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by jom28gy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
why not make him federal minister of that ministry instead of, state-minister.
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by fykes(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Square peg in a round hole.

But how does a career politician like Sylva become petroleum minister
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by michelz: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
daddytime:
Butshiiittt

Thanks, but no thanks...
It's not just about the portfolio but what you can contribute in your very own capacity.
That's maturity, my son.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by Teacher1776(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
:-) :-) :-)
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by jom28gy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
thesicilian:

I am not a great fan of Buhari, but looking at comments on Nairaland sometimes, one can tell how stressful it must be for him trying to run the country. You can never please Nigerians. Even if you take your own life, Nigerians will still quarrel with your ghost.
hence he needs competent men to help him runs his government,he can't do it alone, even with his kinsmen who are not professionals in their various appointment
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by Barryseal: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
If a man of Uche Ogah's class was from the north, will he have been made minister of state? Sounds too simplistic, but I don't think so.
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by laycon77: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let him distinguish himself, more opportunities will come...
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by Obudupikin: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
I thought I saw resigned.
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by Okwyjesus(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
BleedingPen:
Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, has been assigned Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development, Igbere TV reports.

Uchechukwu Ogah, one of the 43 Ministerial nominees confirmed by the Senate, is the Minister designate for Abia State.

President Muhammadu Buhari, today, finally sworn-in all 43 Ministers, three months after his inauguration for a second term.

Igbere TV had reported that Buhari nominated and sent a list of ministers to the Senate for screening last month.

All the 43 persons nominated by the president were confirmed in an exercise that lasted five days.

The swearing-in on the Ministers on Wednesday followed the reading of their citation by Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

Details soon...

http://igberetvnews.com/918573/breaking-uche-ogah-assigned-ministerial-portfolio/

The guy's portfolio and that of Kayamo is disappointing
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by Okwyjesus(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
BleedingPen:

Details soon...

The guy's portfolio is discouraging joor. When people don collect better portfolio finish.

Why is all these things happening to Abia
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by fykes(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't see anything discouraging about his portfolio, he has a lot of parastatals DEPTS AND agencies under him.
U can't expect him to be a senior minister when the first term junior ministers are there.
The only caveat is that he is in the wrong ministry as per his competence and experience.
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by ojobek: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
michelz:

It's not just about the portfolio but what you can contribute in your very own capacity.
That's maturity, my son.
What do you think I can contribute as a trained engineer in the ministry of finance?
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by lalasticlala(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okwyjesus:

The guy's portfolio is discouraging joor. When people don collect better portfolio finish.

Why is all these things happening to Abia

I think so too about Uche Ogah
Re: BREAKING: Uche Ogah Assigned Ministerial Portfolio by michelz: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
ojobek:
What do you think I can contribute as a trained engineer in the ministry of finance?
Which particular field in Engineering? kindly be specific.

(1) (Reply)

Bullion Van: Tinubu Untouchable, Buhari Can’t Probe Him – Bamgbose / Ginimbi’s Ferrari Smoking As It Overheats During His Farewell Ceremony / Send Abaribe To Prison: Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.