Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (52942 Views)

How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by diablos: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
flowmama:
Watched the program live but could not hear anywhere Atiku said PDP looted funds. He just emphasised on passing legislation to curb loopholes...

But funnily enough, a mod somewhere here likes pushing anything against PDP quickly to front page...

Lol. Am glad people are beginning to see what's really going on in nairaland. That bigot doesn't deserve to be a MOD unfortunately i can't say if his master isn't on the same page else he should have curbed this menace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by MrPRevailer(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Say whatever you want, i watched the program live and i can confidently say Atiku is more outspoken and experienced compared to that Cattle rearer in Aso Rock, the Moderator was behaving like she had personal issues with Atiku or Obi, 80% of the corrupt individuals in PDP then are now in APC and have all become saints.. To hell with Buhari's anti corruption charade... I AM 100% ATIKULATED!!!

I pray you will hit FP 20 more times before election to repeat this message again. So that those zombies that were chanting PDP has ruled us for 16 years, and voted APC to power and still want to, will hear.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
flowmama:
Watched the program live but could not hear anywhere Atiku said PDP looted funds. He just emphasised on passing legislation to curb loopholes...

But funnily enough, a mod somewhere here likes pushing anything against PDP quickly to front page...
Na that yeye mind44. I am patiently waiting for him. I have concrete evidence against him and his master. Just bidding my time. E go sweet

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Giving Atiku the presidency is like handing over to a rapist the keys to your blind daughter's room.
The likes of Atiku would not hesitate to rape this country again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Afospecialk: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2019
naijabnl:
Wow

No body holy pass

Nice one Atiku, you just won my heart

A thief just won your heart so that he can come.and loot moore and win more of your heart till you and your children future become empty

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by chiefolododo(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Firefire:
I Firefire hereby declare my vote and that of my supporters for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am finally Atikulated!
God is great ,he has delivered you from the CHAINS of APC . THE PARTY WHOSE SLOGAN IS CHAIN IS CAPABLE OF CHAINING ALL THE ZOMBIES

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Afospecialk: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2019

Obasanjo said it all

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Giving Atiku the presidency is like handing over to a rapist the keys to your blind daughter's room.
Like if he wins, it only means God wants to severely punish Nigerians for our sins. This guy has only one job to offer and that is to loot the treasury until he dies
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Afospecialk:

A thief just won your heart so that he can come.and loot moore and win more of your heart till you and your children future become empty
Empty is even better futureless is the best term
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by happney65: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Buhari is a baestard and he must die

Olopa ewo ti epe? grin grin grin
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by koboko69: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Firefire:
I Firefire hereby declare my vote and that of my supporters for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am finally Atikulated!

U don come back?

This time u go create another moniker o

I feel really sorry for you o
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by goaldynboy: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2019
martineverest:
[s]the kadaria women came more prepared with statistics and facts, while both candidates well far less prepared.....the woman IQ is so high that she was able to use what they said to confuse them and made the candidates make contradictory statements..Atiku and obi didn't know when they were confessing..

a good example of Peter obi saying he used Anambra's money to invest in his family's business......he got confused after the woman got him and started stammering for 3 minutes.he knew he fumbled and it took him 5 minutes to get himself back after the woman switched to Atiku[/s]

Continue lying to your fellow zombies that didn't watch the interview!!
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by micky22: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Does it mean that the masses have no choice? But to continue to support these failed parties?

I commend Kadaria Ahmed for her fearlessness in facing the PDP cabals who stole the audience with their rowdiness.
She got her facts right and represented and well expressed the disappointment of the masses in APC and PDP.
Nigerian youths, why do you allow these self-centered septuginarians with analog brains that have proven times and times again of their ineptitude to offer anything good to the well being of the masses, to tie your brains down?
Shine your eyes, Let us wake up, take up this giant step and vote AAC. Sowore 2019.
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by PointZerom: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
Yeye. The way the white communities would be laughing at such show of shame. No initiative at all except spewing dumb baseless metaphors and counter attacking the present regime in the name of answering question. Nothing like factual answers! Such Kindergarten level and lack of decorum.

No way would we have two dullards vying for the position 1 and 2 in the country. Pdp, neva again!

Osibanjo caught answering questions for Buhari......Lmao

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Lti45677i: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2019
See prove below

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by cooltola(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Is there any better option than Atiku? You mean out of all politican running against the sitting president, Atiku is the best option. So an 76year old ex vice president is the only option? Must it be a grand papa again?
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by otipoju(m): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Even the blind knows that Nairaland is no longer a neutral forum where members air their views.

Nairaland must mistakenely have sold their birthright to APC in 2014 when they thought they were doing good by voting PDP out just like every nigerian did.

Let it be clear my supporting PDP Atiku/Obi this year does not mean i will support them in four years time if they fail to deliver.

Voting Jonathan out was the right thing . Sadly we trusted APC. Jonathan was liverless and incompetent.
Buhari is heartless and grossly incompetent and deserves to ve booted out.

Power Belongs to the People. That is what politicians really have to learn.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by PointZerom: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2019
Afospecialk:
Obasanjo said it all

El-rufai said it all.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Boyooosa(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Can buhari ever admit he is a lifeless tribalistic killer?

Atiku knew he made mistakes and he admitted to them.. he is a man that wants to prove he is a changed man by elevating Nigeria. A man that has Nigeria at heart.
All hail our incoming presido cool
Because there are other contestants end he has bn given chance and goofed, let's give the candidates that are yet to showcase their competence biko. Nagode!
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by PointZerom: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Abacha never stole Nigeria money ... Buhari

Baba is right. .... Zombies

I thank Switze government for returning Abacha's loot ....Buhari

Baba is right. ....... Zombies

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by MannaFromHeaven(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2019
martineverest:
when obi admitted using Anambra's money to invest in his family's business,was that also a context ?
why didn't you talk about the gain Anambra state govt benefitted instead of talking about how/where their money was invested?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Dailysuregame85: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Read below it

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Calers: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by Kenturkey048(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2019
dokunbam:
Good that you have admitted that, Not again we will allow PDP near our treasury again

BAba is cleaning the 16 years of the mess made by PDP

thief giving thieves amnesty
is the armenesty not better off given to a thief than a terrorist(bokoboys)
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by martineverest(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:
why didn't you talk about the gain Anambra state govt benefitted instead of talking about how/where their money was invested?
that was a cover up.....u can't use state money to fund personal project and still tryna convince us that the output will be used for state development
Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by MrPRevailer(m): 12:55am On Jan 31, 2019
fasho01:
Funds looted under the pdp's 16years will be child's play compared to this current regime when they get exposed after they hand over on May 29th 2019

Wanted to put a picture of 4 + 0 to indicate no second term for the lifeless tyrant but on a second thought, I don't want my Chelsea people to start cussing bournemouth and all..

Go to school. 80% of APC members have ruled Nigeria for more than 16 years. Check their names and history. (Oshiomole, Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas etc)

Re: See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo by planetx: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2019
At least he is more articulate than that mumble mouth herdsman that nobody understands what he is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.