Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges (22093 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by amoreobansu: 2:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Governor Hyacinth Alia of Benue State has alleged there was massive looting of the government house in Makurdi by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, under the watch of former Governor Samuel Ortom.

Alia alleged that he met no single official car or a truck to operate with as they were all carted away.

In a statement issued on Thursday by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Tersoo Kula, the governor stated that his decision to sweep away all last-minute appointments made by the former governor remains irreversible.

The statement is coming on the heels of calls by the PDP in the state that Alia should reverse his decision that led to the nullification of all last-minute appointments made by Ortom.

But Alia urged the PDP to seek forgiveness from the people of the state and stop playing to the gallery, claiming it had imposed untold pain and penury on the people.

The governor disclosed that he inherited an empty treasury and a whopping huge debt profile of N187.56 billion accompanied by accumulated months of unpaid salaries and entitlements of civil servants and pensioners in the state.

“The PDP looted Government House to a point that the new government under Governor Hyacinth Alia, met no single car or truck in Government House. The governor’s visits to agencies and parastatals have uncovered the highest level of rot ever witnessed in the history of Benue State”.

“The same party that left an empty treasury in the state and ripped off the economic system of the people is now claiming to be standing on high moral grounds to offer untenable and ill-motivated criticisms to undermine the collective wisdom of the Benue populace.

“The level of decay caused by the immediate past administration stinks in the severely vandalized offices of state civil servants, such that the new government must have to start from scratch to acquire the necessary equipment for the system to start working again,” part of the statement read.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/pdp-looted-benue-govt-house-i-met-no-single-official-car-fr-alia-alleges/

26 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Karlman: 2:31am On Jun 09, 2023
What are you supposed to do?
Get them arrested
Saladdin:

That's just it. He better follow the footsteps of his Zamfara counterpart and issue an ultimatum to the looter to return every damn thing he looted.
The Revered should know this ain't church activities....
Order their arrest and take back all they stole

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Realguyman1(m): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Which kind talk be all this? Na so we go just they dey for this naija?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Natural2Heal: 5:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Ortom is a failure. You write a petition to EFCC to sue Ortom for embezzlement of benue's funds.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Chepos1(m): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Sowore aptly captioned Ortom.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by lawalosky(m): 6:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Pdp and looting are inseparable

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by savcy(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2023
The actual problem isn't the tendency to loot. It's the fact that those who engage in it go scot-free, thereby encouraging others to replicate the act. If state funds, and not private funds, was used to purchase the missing vehicles then someone must go to jail, or else, the cycle continues unabated.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by kosssy: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2023
I don't know how the catholic church operates in Benue state but the Catholic church I know have the tendency to bring anything that is in ruins back to life. I expect the Rev. Father come, Governor, to do well in Benue state.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by talented321: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Pdp another useless party after lp lazy people

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2023
cool Please restricted the allegations to a member of the G5 group whose only hobby is to criticize ex President Buhari .

9 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by RawSex(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Nigeria is just structured to fail. sad

5 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Gaabasky: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by VinnyBaba: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2023
This APC Rev father should STFU and focus on governing the state.

He is a Disgrace to the catholic church. sad

Didn't his Father, Buhari loot this Country, for 8years, without Achieving anything? 😏

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Hadone(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Imagine? ORTOM the number one kidnapper, bandit and rustler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by VinnyBaba: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2023
kosssy:
I don't know how the catholic church operates in Benue state but the Catholic church I know have the tendency to bring anything that is in ruins back to life. I expect the Rev. Father come, Governor, to do well in Benue state.

Ogbeni, not in this case.🤨

I guess what you are referring to the Church's charity works to orphanage, Missionaries,etc.

This Man won't do Jack! He wants to use this complains, as an Excuse to STEAL. 😕😏

Ikpeazu Also embezzled funds in Office, but the new governor, Alex Otti is not complaining like this. sad

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Magnetic010: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Just a few days into office and you’re wailing already

2 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Oakenshield: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Excuses dn start as if ortom wasn't in APC before. I hope u deliver and not blame ortom throughout

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by clockwisereport: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Ortom of G5.

When it is time to pay salaries, he starts his Fulani gimmicks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Oakenshield: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2023
No government account can be empty I say absolutely none.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Ofunaofu: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Ask Ortom what he achieved as governor of Benue State, he will tell you he fought Buhari

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by papagiddy(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Can this be possible? Not a single car or truck Someone must be lying....this new governor may not be saying the whole truth

4 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by BOSSkesh(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Ortom
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by kosssy: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, not in this case.🤨

I guess what you are referring to the Church's charity works to orphanage, Missionaries,etc.

This Man won't do Jack! He wants to use this complains, as an Excuse to STEAL. 😕😏

Ikpeazu Also embezzled funds in Office, but the new governor, Alex Otti is not complaining about this. sad
I know what I am saying about the catholic church because I have seen firsthand what they can do in any sector they step into. His complaints surprised me anyways but about the Rev. Father stealing, I wonder what he will use the loot to do. They are mostly not covetous of material things.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Beremx(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Padre you better move on and save the state from murderous herdsmen. Stealing properties from Government House didn't start today. It's now a norm in Nigeria. Benue state needs a total redemption

10 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by FrankAkowe: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2023
If this is true, it is unfortunate. Government and public office holders must really strive to live above board.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by VinnyBaba: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2023
kosssy:

I know what I am saying about the catholic church because I have seen firsthand what they can do in any sector they step into. His complaints surprised me anyways but about the Rev. Father stealing, I wonder what he will use the loot to do. They are mostly not covetous of material things.

Hahahaha.😄

See you.😏

Some Catholic priests are COVETOUS and Wealth-hungry. E.g. Father Mbaka.

No be blackman again. 😕🤷

1 Like

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by kosssy: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hahahaha.😄

See you.😏

Some Catholic priests are COVETOUS and Wealth-hungry. E.g. Father Mbaka.

No be blackman again. 😕🤷
Well, some can be sha. I am not from Benue but I am a catholic. This one he come dey complain, I pray make the priest succeed make he no go fall our hand for there.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by Mufasa27(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Get Orton arrested ASAP before he leaves the country.
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by christejames(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2023
That exudes Oyetola's vibes in Osun... 😅
Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

NIGERIANS DODGE A BULLET......no, Nigerians dodge 2 bullets 😳 🤣
PandoraObi and his thieving boss Atiku

We Rise.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges by FunkeAyorinde: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2023
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Hamzat Likely Killed Over Tussle For Woman - Police / We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.