Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Help Save Our Marriage... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Our Marriage... (3797 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by Kagawa10: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Oblongata:
Brother when I am broke, my wife supports me, it is called mutual understanding and not gigolo. ..

We invest and take decisions together, she manages my salary and we run joint account 2geda

I wanted to get a new ps4 last December from our money and she scolded me... the poor jumia guy went back disappointed grin I was crossed but had to understand her part that there were more pressing issues

Bottom line is that basic mutual understanding is attained in marriage with time, perseverance and determination.

There is no particular formula that works in marriage, everyone is peculiar.

Have a nice day

The embolden should suffice. However you shouldn't forget the husband we're talking about here is different from the embolden. He doesn't care about the welfare of the family except his own selfish needs.

There's nothing to understand about such selfishness and entitlement mentality. He's nothing but a gigolo.

1 Like

Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by crunchyg: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
yvelchstores:
Advise to we women. Let us stop blowing hot hot everytime, hoping the husband will beg us. Na we go loose o. Let's humble ourselves. Madam this journey, u can't do it o
I love you for this, this is the problem of marriages these days, the woman always blowing hot and misbehaving imagine walking out from your husbands family house because you were angry and you didn't even bother to tell your husband. Well make then dey do na them go regret am las las
Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by crunchyg: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
bryanarchie:

Thank you...

Yes, my character flaw is shouting and abusing when angry and I'm working on it and that's I have taken out the walking out mode...

He said he can do without a generator but me I sincerely can't because I hate candles and I talked to him about my plans.

He actually told me not to come to his parents house because he had no money but insisted because his dad has been sick all year and I had promised a visit.

He gives 10,000naira for his child's upkeep and I was asking for a raise by 5000naira because of the generator and transport fare back.

What I see here is lack of respect from your side and lack of care from your husband and these two goes hand in hand for there to be peace in the home that was why the bible said wife submit (respect) to your husband and husbands love (care) your wife. How can your husband ask you not to go to his hometown and you disobeyed him and after disobeying him you are still expecting him to give you transport money back and how can a husband that knows how much his wife has already spent on his family matter and still won't want to encourage the woman by sorting her out financially no matter how small? This is why you guys should go back to this bible principle of wife respecting his husband always and husband caring for his wife always and see how peace will be restored in your home but if you guys are not ready to do this then be ready to continue this way

1 Like

Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by crunchyg: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Katier00:
why can't she do it? I'm just curious
Be asking unnessary question, don't learn until it hit you on the face your eye go clear
Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by crunchyg: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
cococandy:

What’s your definition of trivial stuff?

Finances in marriage can never be described as trivial.

Also that ‘husband is scarce’ blackmail is old.

Yes a 17 year old can apply to marry a 75 year old man, that doesn’t mean that any woman should be grateful to have a guy in her life. Even when he’s making things more difficult

Stop it
Sometimes I find it difficult to differentiate you with pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
cococandy:
No matter the quarrel and reconciliation, you shouldn’t be footing 80 percent of the bills and still have to pay for the house you guys live in.

Don’t be used. Insist on a fair division of responsibilities.
Couples who love each other should endeavor to make sure that one party is not carrying an unfair load. And you guys make equal money. Doesn’t seem like a balanced equation to me.

I don’t want to assume that he’s still with you now because he’s still in school and need the support to finish school.

What led to the quarrels?

Sounds funny because there are men who foot 100% of the bills but women will be happy .

If a woman foots 60% you people won’t allow us to hear word ... fair division indeed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
ifyalways:
Are you not the lady that sorted her child support wahalajust the other day?

Are these blog stories aka figment of your imagination or what undecided

I swear. I no longer believe stories posted on family section

Fake stories everywhere .
Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by GboyegaD(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kagawa10:
What part don't you get? This man doesn't want her but her money.

That is your understanding of the situation doesn't mean that is what it is. You hold unto what you understand and advice from that perspective and let my understanding be.
Re: Help Save Our Marriage... by pointblank247(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2019
This is very wrong. Just know that you may be sponsoring his next marriage without knowing it. EVEN as you did not handle the matter very well, he on his part has not shown enough commitement, gratitude and maturity. Save your Money for rainy days because its coming soon. On the other hand if he is ready to let by gone be by gone, then do the same and rebuild your marriage with your husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Advice Could Save A Life Because I'm Dying / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? / Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.