Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists (16998 Views)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC / APC Can’t Field Candidates For Zamfara, INEC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by MORNDEW(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
If it's against pdp now they will shout democracy is in danger. But since it favors pdp, it's welcomed. No wonder when they wail no one takes them serious.

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Heffalump(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
id911:
Still waiting for the comments of those who said INEC must accept one of the two judgements by accepting APC lists and leaving the other. They ignorantly said one of the judgement is interpreting while the other is declaratory... Zamfara and Rivers gone!

Even Sharia Justice Tanko Mohammed can't help them on this one because APC violated the Electoral Act in Zamfara and Rivers. Other States also have big issues because APC is known for violating our laws

As far as I'm concerned, APC has no candidate in the presidential election too. A lifeless person is a nobody grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by DerrickzB: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hehehe.. i hope inec prove they r truly independent.. meanwhile, zombies.. ntoooor

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
cool
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Sirjamo: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Court of appeal will do the needful, PDP cannot be allowed to win those two States without having to beat APC at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by lastempero: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari sacrificed this ones to get hold of his own office.

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
focus7:
If this decision is against pdp now they would have started wailing and accusing the FG of compromising the inec

I guess they aren’t lawless and irrational like APC. Party since 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by martineverest(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
wailers over to u
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by shamaki1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
zombies come and start wailing the floor iz urs

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by senatordave1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
The party will appeal and get a favourable judgment before February ends
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by id911(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Heffalump:

As far as I'm concerned, APC has no candidate in the presidential election too. A lifeless person is a nobody grin

2 Likes

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by id911(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Sirjamo:
Court of appeal will do the needful, PDP cannot be allowed to win those two States without having to beat APC at the polls.

Story... The Electoral act is very clear on this. Oh, I forgot, APC doesn't follow the laws but believes on propaganda and brute force

3 Likes

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Ojiofor: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
MORNDEW:
If it's against pdp now they will shout democracy is in danger. But since it favors pdp, it's welcomed. No wonder when they wail no one takes them serious.

The question is, did INEC follow rule of law and due process in taking their stand?

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by nazicartel(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
APC should just find one small party And support and upset the Pdp do after election if they wins they can go bk to APC
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Sirjamo: 12:03am On Jan 31, 2019
id911:

Story... The Electoral act is very clear on this. Oh, I forgot, APC doesn't follow the laws but believes on propaganda and brute force
Didn't you people said that the suspension of Onnoghen was against the law?
Why didn't the court of appeal reverse the suspension?
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Efe456777: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2019
See prove below

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by samlake(m): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2019
I commend inec for this development... Truly, they are independent.

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by hush15: 1:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Would this be ur comment if they had said otherwise?

Now its no longer "Buhari is controlling INEC"

i still dont trust INEC... let results be declared publicly at the polling units and same result forward to the collating office in front of all the party agents seeing the figures posted

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by truthstands20: 1:37am On Jan 31, 2019
zeromeridian:
PDP already has 6 senators
God bless you Atiku/Obi
Gbam
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28am On Jan 31, 2019
They will soon say INEC should declare their “assses”! grin

Waiting for “APC” whistle-blower to ransack Ijeoma Ijukwu’s bank AKKANT too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Kingspin(m): 3:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Can APC allow the law to stand for once?

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Heffalump:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Princedapace(m): 5:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Would this be ur comment if they had said otherwise?

Now its no longer "Buhari is controlling INEC"

The point is: APC violated the law. And INEC followed due process. No one has anything against Buhari only if he can follow due process. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by id911(m): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Sirjamo:
Didn't you people said that the suspension of Onnoghen was against the law?
Why didn't the court of appeal reverse the suspension?

I guess the Court of Appeal is the final court in Nigeria right? Una eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 31, 2019
That's what we call a truly independent commission but if it's against the opposition nobody will rest.Download this lovely song "Searching for love" by Xpol( a nairalander) http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Tareq1105: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2019
SosaXVLV:
Good.....It's a nice development
Rivers state own coming up too
We won't let this bloodsuckers continue sliding us deeper into poverty

It's okay by you and PDP now even with the presence of the so called Buhari niece, Amina Zakari in Inec.

Nobody is calling her names now.

I just imagine if it was PDP that was denied the opportunity to field candidates.
Re: Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists by Tareq1105: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Kingspin:
Can APC allow the law to stand for once?

Ok, but don't cry later when you see the result even in States where APC is not fielding candidates.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri / Can Lagoon State Really Come Out Of The Ugly Yoke Of Lagos State / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.