Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot (1439 Views)

Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd / SE Has Shoot Themselves In The Foot / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Movic1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
What do you understand by corruption?

Atiku: Corruption is the use of privilege to enrich yourself, friends and family.

Meanwhile Atiku said that he will use his privilege to enrich his friends. Thats not even the main issue.

Obi said he's not the owner of Next and didn't have one Kobo as shares there,but admitted to have invest Anambra's state money in NEXT, company owned by his parents!

My question is this, According to Atiku's definition of corruption. Can we say Peter obi is corrupt? Because he used Anambra state money to enrich his family business...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by richidinho(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Movic1:

Atiku: Corruption is the use of privilege to enrich one's self, friends and family.

Meanwhile Atiku said that he will use is privilege to enrich his friends. Thats not even the main issue.

Obi said he's not the owner of Next and didn't have one Kobo as shares there,but admitted to have invest Anambra's state money in NEXT, company owned by his parents!

My question is this, According to Atiku's definition of corruption. Should we say Peter obi is corrupt? Because he used Anambra state money to enrich his family business...

is next a brewery they were taking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
You lack comprehension. So this is what your uneducated mind told you they said? Go back to school. Illiteracy is a disease. Yours is an example

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by goldenmedia: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
http://goldenmedia.com.ng check on this on more
Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by olajizz01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari we know.

4+4=is a goal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Firefire(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Myopic question

2 Likes

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by mycar: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Movic1:

Atiku: Corruption is the use of privilege to enrich one's self, friends and family.

Meanwhile Atiku said that he will use is privilege to enrich his friends. Thats not even the main issue.

My question is this, According to Atiku's definition of corruption. Should we say Peter obi is corrupt? Because he used Anambra state money to enrich his family business...

You forgot to mention that his investment is yielding dividend to the state.
Even if he invested his and see that its profitable, what is bad in investing for his state?
What you should asking is, is the investment on his name or state money?
Some people are born to remain poor in this country.
Poverty mentality is very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by mycar: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
olajizz01:
Buhari we know.

4+4=is a goal
Yep, birds of same feather color
Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Movic1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
richidinho:

is next a brewery they were taking about?

Were you watching the back of your Tv when Obi dissociated himself away from Next Which he later admitted the company belongs to his parents?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Movic1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shayetet13:
You lack comprehension. So this is what your uneducated mind told you they said? Go back to school. Illiteracy is a disease. Yours is an example

Mr professor. Kindly explain everything to us. Is like you were asleep when Obi was asked how much has his family made from the investment and why will he use state funds to invest in a company where his family has interest. He couldn't answer the question and later divert that he also invested in banks... I'm only asking the question based on Atiku's defination of corruption..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Movic1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
mycar:

You forgot to mention that his investment is yielding dividend to the state.
Even if he invested his and see that is profitable, what is bad in investing for his state?
What you should asking is, is the investment on his name or state money?
Some people are born to remain poor in this country.
Poverty mentality is very bad

I think you read my last paragraph right? I'm only asking the question based on Atiku's defination of corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by ledamaster(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
the portfolio of cash and assets left by Oeter Obi is over 95Billion. Not even Akwa Ibom or Lagos can boast of such cash. During and immediately after Obi, Anambra was always up there amongstbthe states that could survive on its own, due to the savy of the governor. The true enemies of Nigeria are those hell bent on bringing that man down. No matter how perfect his answers are they will sti find faults in what he said. He is not talking about text boook solutiin. these are things he did and we saw them. The best state in MDGs, The most improved state in Education, and infrastructures. Una fit go kee una self. But true Nigerians knows he is the most perfect so far.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Cletus77(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Damage control thread...even after sending Kadria Ahmed...we sailed safely through the storm
Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Movic1:

Mr professor. Kindly explain everything to us. Is like you were asleep when Obi was asked how much has his family made from the investment and why will he use state funds to invest in a company where his family has interest. He couldn't answer the question and later divert that he also invested in banks... I'm only asking the question based on Atiku's defination of corruption..

See, let me tell you the truth, i don't waste my time with people like you! Nothing i say will sway you. But let me conclude by giving you this analysis since you are not objective. In a test, a student scored an excellent result of 88%. What happened to the remaining 12%? He failed them, but does it stop him from being excellent? No, except to unobjective minds like you. Pls have a nice day
Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Jonadull: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Cletus77:
Damage control thread...even after sending Kadria Ahmed...we sailed safely through the storm
Wailing Mugun
Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by xandercage1: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
APC zombie wailing must you display your stupidity on social media that's not wot he said

1 Like

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Sirjamo: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
ledamaster:
the portfolio of cash and assets left by Oeter Obi is over 95Billion. Not even Akwa Ibom or Lagos can boast of such cash. During and immediately after Obi, Anambra was always up there amongstbthe states that could survive on its own, due to the savy of the governor. The true enemies of Nigeria are those hell bent on bringing that man down. No matter how perfect his answers are they will sti find faults in what he said. He is not talking about text boook solutiin. these are things he did and we saw them. The best state in MDGs, The most improved state in Education, and infrastructures. Una fit go kee una self. But true Nigerians knows he is the most perfect so far.
Former governor Ali Modu Sherrif left 50b Naira cash for his successor in 2011, cash, not stakes or investment in any portfolio.

Peter Obi admitted he was the one that brought NEXT to Nigeria. He also admitted that his family have shares in the company, so he used Anambra State's money to invest in his family business!

He used Anambra state's money to further develop and expand a company that his family has stakes in!

Peter Obi is even more corrupt than Atiku
Peter Obi is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by bookson(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2019
The issue wit dis gov't is dat pple who dnt want to learn hav bcom teachers.. In OBI's voice.
Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by MrAJQ(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Seriously this PDP have no plan to make Nigeria better other than returning back to power to loot our national treasury.

Can you see who rogues PDP elites are at NG The Candidate?
These people are huge embarrassment to Nigeria and Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by bots19: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2019
smiley
Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

POISE HOMES - We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination
smiley

Re: Corruption :How Atiku And Obi Shoot Themselves In The Foot by Built2last: 12:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Some quick takeaway from Atiku-Obi outing at #TheCandidates tonight:

1)That was an interrogation and cross examination all combined, not an interview.

2)Atiku is way far smarter and intellectually endowed than most Nigerians had thought before now. Dude demonstrated an indepth appreciation of the issues quite unlike the Lifeless FC that didn't know the meaning of "livestock" despite rearing his 'homo' cows since the time of Adam.

Of course, I'm not going to talk about Peter Obi because even Ezinne -my two month old daughter- knows he is a walking encyclopedia in matters of the economy.

The Kadaria woman was undeniably biased. Though, it can be argued that she was just trying to make Atiku-Obi fumble by fire by force like that other Lifeless Football Club of Daura and his "Were Where Wear" assistant coach. The funny irony is, the more she tried, the more Atiku-Obi shined and endeared themselves to the Nigerian electorates. For example, she suggested that Atiku hasn't done anything to lift Adamawa, his home state, out of poverty but turned around all by herself to assert that the highest employers of Labour in Adamawa are the state government and Atiku Abubakar. At a point, her own bias became so obvious even to her that she had to start denying working for the APC even when no one has accused her of doing that. Conscience, they say, is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it.

In summary folks, the PVC collection ends one week before the election. Ensure you get your PVC and encourage your family and friends to do the same. Let us all go beyond mere talks and get our PVC, come out and vote enmass for Atiku, the only man with the wherewithal to defeat Buhari, and stay there to monitor our votes with our camera phone.

These Egyptians we are seeing today, we shall see them no more. And no, this is not me going philosophical. Buhari will not be President beyond 2019. He is not as invincible as we think. He is more scared than the rest of us. What you see playing out is desperation. They want you to give up and not bother voting, thinking they've won already. Don't!!!

Tomorrow, we shall be doing a little game here with Recharge Card and some cash prizes. Na small small money oooo unless una wan sponsor am. To participate, you must have your PVC.

#GetYourPVCReady4ATIKU
#VoteWisely
#AvoidVoteSplitting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Believe This INEC / Lady Commits Suicide By Hanging In Jigawa State(photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.