Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

We Can Continue To Deceive Ourselves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Continue To Deceive Ourselves. (241 Views)

2023: Presidency Used Fani-kayode To Deceive Nnamdi Kanu - Ohaneze / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Continue To Deceive Ourselves. by mekaboy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
We can continue to deceive ourselves after watching Atiku/ Obi today , that they won't do far better than Buhari.

Atiku listed businesses and what he has achieved outside government. You can challenge buhari to do the same.

You can choose to deny that the woman was on the side of APC and was rather frustrated that Atiku/Obi came prepared.

She fell into her trap when she said obi deported people to akwaibom, forgetting obi's wife was from there.

Those that paid her will definitely ask for a refund. Nobody in the world can sit with Atiku and refer to joint as LIFELESS.

They reason why Nigeria has not been attracting investment is because the leadership is seen as LIFELESS. Going about mocking the nation and waiting for investors.

Buhari is a nice man but does not have what Nigeria needs to move forward. And you can't give what you don't have.
We can't over emphasize the importance of a private sector driven economy. That is what obi and Atiku stand for.

At this point I will say that a vote for any other candidate outside Atiku is a vote for buhari.

4 Likes

Re: We Can Continue To Deceive Ourselves. by Nbote(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
My broda don't mind clowns who have no brains... Dey have been so busy peddling lies about dem and today dey quashed most of d lies and cleared d air

1 Like

Re: We Can Continue To Deceive Ourselves. by ledamaster(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Ask them why Buhari, none would give a tangible answer. The moderator even confirmed it, that Atiku is the largest employer of Labour after The State govt. What else do they want? the man didnt say he will turn water to wine, he didnt say he will Make one.naira equal to a dollar, He didnt say he will create 3million jobs every year. He simply said all i have been able to achieve in my private capacity, i intend to maximise them when elected.
These guys know the Atiku Obi term will not only fix this country, but would grow the economy create jobs and bring back the resoect Nigeria has. They wont look the other way whike Ghana and South africa teeat our people as trash. But the Afonjas are nore concerned woth theor quest for 2023. When they dobt wven knw a second term of buhari might even lead to the end of Nigeria itself.
Buhari that has not been able to stop the killings and kidnapping in his home state Katsina, is the man they want Nigerians to trust to protect them from bandits, Boko haram and kidnappers? Hahaha some times i just wish Buhari will even continue, with Buharis record of incompetence? the nation will be in so much crisis the next man would wish he never became President.

1 Like

Re: We Can Continue To Deceive Ourselves. by mekaboy(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Imagine this.

(1) (Reply)

Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election / Only A Fool Or Ignoramus Or Biased Bigot Would Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku / Police Watched As I Was Abducted: Abia APC Chief Nwankpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.