Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election (243 Views)

2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / New Law To Make Nigerians Pay More For Electricity Underway / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election by Holiyo(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
This is to thank Mr President Buhari for a good job well done in 4 years.

My advice to Mr President is, we Nigerians have seen your good works and efforts and to be honest we all appreciate it. But please in the name of your own God whose name is Allah, even if you win the forthcoming elections still step down and hand over power to somebody else, even if you don't want Atiku (my preferred candidate), no problem then hand over to Osinbanjo your vice, we'll highly appreciate. My point is "Just hand over to somebody else other than you!". But it would be best you hand over to Atiku, at least Atiku is not someone that can allow Cabals to destroy his government with corruption. We all understand that you're going for second tenure because your party (APC) choses you as their candidate and not for the good of the country; Nigerians... We understand!

So, try try try try and do something about my advice. Do all you can to help us have a very peaceful free and fair election and Allah will bless you in Billions...!
Re: Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election by rottennaija(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Holiyo:
This is to thank Mr President Buhari for a good job well done in 4 years.

My advice to Mr President is, we Nigerians have seen your good works and efforts and to be honest we all appreciate it. But please in the name of your own God whose name is Allah, even if you win the forthcoming elections still step down and hand over power to somebody else, even if you don't want Atiku (my preferred candidate), no problem then hand over to Osinbanjo your vice, we'll highly appreciate. My point is "Just hand over to somebody else other than you!". But it would be best you hand over to Atiku, at least Atiku is not someone that can allow Cabals to destroy his government with corruption. We all understand that you're going for second tenure because your party (APC) choses you as their candidate and not for the good of the country; Nigerians... We understand!

So, try try try try and do something about my advice. Do all you can to help us have a very peaceful free and fair election and Allah will bless you in Billions...!

Please, it's too early to make me laugh in the office. Elections in Nigeria has never been free and fair. We are still very far from such ideal situation. But, it will still be credible. And when PMB wins, if he wins, he will continue his work till 2023
Re: Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election by BuhariAdvocate: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari will beat yours Atiku any day anytime there is no sense in call for fair election. Atiku should call his boy in order.
Re: Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election by Holiyo(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2019
rottennaija:

Please, it's too early to make me laugh in the office. Elections in Nigeria has never been free and fair. We are still very far from such ideal situation. But, it will still be credible. And when PMB wins, if he wins, he will continue his work till 2023

you're indirectly claiming that PMB rigged in 2015 and he will do it again in 2019 and maintains that till 2023... Hmm!
Re: Please Buhari, Try And Make Nigerians Have A Free And Fair Election by Holiyo(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Buhari will beat yours Atiku any day anytime there is no sense in call for fair election. Atiku should call his boy in order.

Buhari boy, your boss' administration has drained the country's economy and has put Nigeria on the list of poverty in the world because your boss claims Nigeria youths are lazy. No reasonable Nigerian who is presently suffering from hardship, insecurity and lack of educational support from this present administration would want to have the same experience in next 4 years. Wise up! Get sense!

Happy boy-ing (how much is he paying you to write shits! Lol...)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Will Win Presidential Election, The Economist Reveals / Osinbajo Reveals The Cause Of Helicopter Crash(today's Echo) / Osinbajo speaks on Buhari’s alleged plot to Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.