Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,041 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance (720 Views)

Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by GoodMuyis(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2019
=> Both Atiku and Obi did not take Session Serious enough, so as to utilize it to market their plan and sell themselves.

=> Both wasted so much time doing comparisons between APC&PDP instead stating out their plans, whereas, the goal is to use the platform to sell their plans

=> They were so much fixed in a defensive position that they forgot that some answers to few questions are right there in their manifesto and could have answered straight forward, I guess themselves did not read it, "The Atiku Plan".

=> The session is a question and answer for them, but they fall to the temptation of rhetorics, returning question back to the Presenter (PMB and PYO did not do this)

=> If both Atiku and Obi had answered their question straight-forward, the presenter question would not look so fierce, they were answering the serious questions just like the way we argue Nairaland, what a joke.

In summary, Both Atiku and Obi did not take Session Serious, it's a pity that Most of us viewing with an unbiased mind could not get much of their plan.

Just as I said before Mr Atiku is not ready to become Nigeria President this season
Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by Sirjamo: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku is obsessed with accumulation of wealth, when Kaderia listed a few of his companies, he said ' I can tell you more'.

Peter Obi is even more corrupt than Atiku
He admitted to investing Anambra state's money in his Family business.

Obi is a scam
Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by jmaine: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2019
The OP mentioned unbiased mind... Lolz... grin
Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by Mystick: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2019
If you called Atiku/Obi performance poor, what will you call Buhari/Osinbajo performance?
Now we will know your level of bias.
Unbiased my foot. Always looking for a word to silence their troubling conscience.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by PointZerom: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Obi is far better than all your state governors.

Sirjamo:
Atiku is obsessed with accumulation of wealth, when Kaderia listed a few of his companies, he said ' I can tell you more'.

Peter Obi is even more corrupt than Atiku
He admitted to investing Anambra state's money in his Family business.

Obi is a scam

Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2019
You lack analytical skills, this op. If you are still unemployed, you are in trouble, cos most companies dont hire those without analytical skills

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by GoodMuyis(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Shayetet13:
You lack analytical skills, this op. If you are still unemployed, you are in trouble, cos most companies dont hire those without analytical skills

Go and rate Buhari on perforate.com.ng

Then come back to tell me if that work could get me a Job or contract
Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Don't open a thread and end up disgracing yourself.
You are busy bashing Atiku at any opportunity yet your master Buhari has plunged you your family and your generation into such poverty that you were compelled to take p N30,000 BMC job like Mannadeadmeat and sarrki just to survive.
You no get sense at all.
Re: Atiku/obi On "The Candidate" Is A Poor Performance by GoodMuyis(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
Don't open a thread and end up disgracing yourself.
You are busy bashing Atiku at any opportunity yet your master Buhari has plunged you your family and your generation into such poverty that you were compelled to take p N30,000 BMC job like Mannadeadmeat and sarrki just to survive.
You no get sense at all.

If you have read the comment above yours, you would not have type this verse of your lamentation.

(1) (Reply)

Should Ameachi Decamped? / The Moment Armed Military Officers Cart Away With Ballot Boxes In Rivers / Shekarau Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.