Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet (962 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet by jaysay(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
Hey people,

I have a starcomms evdo modem with 100hours that will expire
on the 16th of sept, 2010. I just changed to glo modem.

If you'll like to use starcomms with very stable service, get in touch with me
I will be letting go of it for just N10,500 only.

I am in Festac, if you are interested, you can call me on
08023119038. From now till monday, i may change my mind
about selling it.
Re: Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet by jaysay(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
its so rediculous the offer people make sometimes.
anyway, that is the way business is. can you imagine,
someone was offering me 6k, with the 100 hours in the
izap! tha's reddiculous!

I'll rather give it out to charity, or a student who needs it
desperately than sell it for that price.

I am ready to give it out for N5,000 If you can tell me why
you should get it for that price. In not more than 200 words,
tell me why i should give it to you for N5,000. (remember there is a 100
hours airtime on it, I think I have only used 3hours out of it).

Send your short write_up to je_og@yahoo.com, or call me.
scroll up the previous post for my number.
I have till monday 23rd august to decide if I still want to sell it off or not,
I have a glo modem I am using that also doubles as a universal modem.
Re: Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet by puskin: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2010
WTF!!!!!!!!!! writing essay just cos U now want to sell a modem for N5k is "ludacris". I can't bliv the bunch of nonsense I hear on a daily basis.
Re: Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet by Fogman(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet by jaysay(m): 7:36am On Aug 19, 2010
puskin:

WTF!!!!!!!!!! writing essay just cos U now want to sell a modem for N5k is "ludacris". I can't bliv the bunch of nonsense I hear on a daily basis.

Cudos to you puskin,

plus it is a serious give away,
am giving away the starcomms fone
that i bought too. You'll do yourself some good
and check me out fast, am in Lagos, Festac.
Re: Starcomms Izap/evdo 2months Old With 100hours Internet by jaysay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
People go like free o! imagine the offers I am getting!
anyway na market sha, you gree or you no gree?

The tread is closed, the modem is gone.
Thanks those that showed interest.

(1)

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / Help I Need Enet Webcam Driver Or Softwares / Facebook Warns Users Of The End Of The Internet Via Dnschanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.