Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba (25775 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kogi, Stranded (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by byinks(f): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
The could have used spinal anaesthesia
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2019
May we not die when it's our time for celebration embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by theoldpretender(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
5 female babies! Na one fertilized egg split into 5 or the man go five rounds or na just one round e happen?

Possibly

1.One fertilised egg split into five (it happens)

2.Three fertilised eggs, with one splitting into two.

3.Three fertilsed eggs, with twoof them splitting into two.

4.IVF

Do you need to know more?
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Passionate888: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2019
theoldpretender:

Possibly

1.One fertilised egg split into five (it happens)

2.Three fertilised eggs, with one splitting into two.

3.Three fertilsed eggs, with twoof them splitting into two.

4.IVF

Do you need to know more?
What's the probability/odd of all being girls?
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by SIRKAY98(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
lipsrsealed
byinks:
please what will that have prevent?

when she was brought in unbooked!

that shows they are not ready for her

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by theoldpretender(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
What's the probability/odd of all being girls?

Well, assuming they all came from one egg splitting into five, and the fertilised egg was XX (XX means two X genes means girls)..I'll say the possibility is 100%

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
5 female babies! Na one fertilized egg split into 5 or the man go five rounds or na just one round e happen?
Na to slap you dey hungry me. To raise one motherless child is difficult, 5 is extremely difficult and you are here typing trash. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by theoldpretender(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
byinks:

Well they could have...but it won't necessarily have saved her life.
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Passionate888: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
loveDcross:

Na to slap you dey hungry me. To raise one motherless child is difficult, 5 is extremely difficult and you are here typing trash. angry angry angry angry angry
What's thrash in what I wrote? I asked a question and you're reacting like a zombie.
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Passionate888: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
theoldpretender:

Well, assuming they all came from one egg splitting into five, and the fertilised egg was XX (XX means two X genes means girls)..I'll say the possibility is 100%
I know the splitting of 1 egg into 5, I asked about the other instances you mentioned.
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
What's thrash in what I wrote? I asked a question and you're reacting like a zombie.
lol. one day i go catch you.....
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by theoldpretender(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:
I know the splitting of 1 egg into 5, I asked about the other instances you mentioned.

Depends on whether the fertilised eggs are XX or XY.
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Jpapexjunior: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oh God HV mercy....rip
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by JeffreyKinkade: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oxb90:
Who knows she may be an advocate of traditional birth attendant, spiritual church advocate, or even nearby midwifery disciple. It's best to register in the hospital when you are pregnant. It reduces mother-child mortality cases. May her soul rest in peace and may those new born receive help. Amen

You read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by thorpido(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Why would a woman with multiple gestation present as an unbooked patient at a hospital?
She should have been booked,closely monitored and even admitted prior to delivery.Na wa

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by YUSUPH1986(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oxb90:
Who knows she may be an advocate of traditional birth attendant, spiritual church advocate, or even nearby midwifery disciple. It's best to register in the hospital when you are pregnant. It reduces mother-child mortality cases. May her soul rest in peace and may those new born receive help. Amen
hello sir, you talked like a demographer.
.. are you one?
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by wink2015(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
frankleesehi:
Emmanuel Ezunu, Head, Clinical Services and Training, Federal Medical Centre, FMC, Asaba, has confirmed the death of a housewife who died 15 hours after she was delivered of quintuplets.

Mr. Ezunu who made the confirmation to newsmen in Asaba, said Chukwunonso Onyejekwe, 29, died of complications after delivery.

According to him, the deceased suffered acute respiratory failure and died after a successful Cesarean Section, CS, and was delivered of a set of five female babies.

Ezunu said that the woman was brought into the hospital as an un-booked patient, and due to her emergency condition, she was taken straight to the theatre.

According to him, “the woman in question was brought to the FMC, on the 28th of January 2019, un-booked; that is to say, she was not a registered patient here.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/woman-dies-15-hours-after-giving-birth.html?m=1

FIVE CHILDREN IN ONE BIG STOMACH.

Unfortunately she could not survive the side effect of the delivery of those babies.

WOMEN AND THE CURSE OF ADAM IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by truthisgood: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Passionate888:

Make you go ask God, infact you no well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by Passionate888: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
truthisgood:

Make you go ask God, infact you no well.
You wey just quote without understanding, you well?
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by jameyjaggs: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Five females No mother! Oh my God embarassed embarassed.....Not fair cry
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by kinguwem: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2019
The Head of Clinical Services of FMC, Asaba should set up an inquiry & find out the circumstances surrounding the death of the woman to prevent a recurrence in future. Death due to respiratory failure to me is s blanket statement. Secondary cause of death is usually cardio respiratory failure. What caused the respiratory failure? Was it due to anaesthetic problem. What kind of anaesthetic: spinal or general anaesthesia? Was she intubated? What was the blood loss during the surgery? How many pints of blood was transfused? Did she have a pulmonary embolism? These are questions that need answers.
I sympathize with the family of the deceased, she died probably from poverty & ignorance & the poor state of our tertiary health facilities.
Re: Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba by jbblues24(m): 1:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos / Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.