Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos (25675 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Police Rescue A Day-Old-Baby Abandoned in Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by nairafame(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerian man narrates how he used his last xash to rescue a trader left to die in Lagos state, share photos

I went to get something for my daughter of 4 at the market yesterday in Ikotun. I noticed a woman selling bananas had collapsed. Nobody went near her. They just stood and looked. I went near her and noticed her eyes wear lifeless.Her temperature was high. I had to quickly rush

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/man-uses-his-last-cash-to-rescue-trader.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by nairafame(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Ciaos: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Stress dey kill ..This man just make this country harder... Hmmmmmm!!!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Nairafame1: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Mrminnas: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
WOW!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by emma321(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
I commend your good work, you are a nice man. God bless you cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
I commend your good work, you are a nice man. God bless you cool

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Stephendeals: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked

Really Sad people strive daily to make end meet but the favourable atmosphere is not available.

We do have good people with kind mind in Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by NOL2dworld(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
The frustration in this country ehn.. God help us..

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope don't give up..

Are U feeling rejected, dejected and abandoned in life?

Are things not working according to plans for your life?

If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

U can stand on the finished work of Calvary where Jesus died for us and released us from every bondage.

Accept Jesus and he will deliver U from the bondage of this world..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by lamalang(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
May God bless you abundantly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by mybestlove(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's the society we're living in. People will see an emergency, instead of raising to the situation they will stand there taking pictures and video with their phones.

Had this man behaved otherwise, that woman might have given up. People should use their brains in this country. I don't think the hardship we face took away our brains.

God bless you sir. Your reward will surely come. You saved a life.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Jamexjulius(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
People are scared of police report and doctors report to prove you are not the killer angry
Between see what Buhari have turned this country to and some people will run and defend him.
Prosperity will never forgive and buhari and apc supporter angry angry angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by zolapower: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Welrez(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Commendable if it is true. Humanity over everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nice one....may God bless you abundantly bro.

This are the kinda stuffs we Nigerians should always engage ourselves in...

Let's always be our brother's and sister's keeper.

If yOu need Pure Original HOney

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by ademidedavid(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ciaos:
Stress dey kill ..This man just make this country harder... Hmmmmmm!!!
See how shallow your thoughts be.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by ZikZikZik: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
So he used his last cash to rescue her HOW?? The story never complete na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by visijo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
There are three types of people very difficult to advise ,the one in love ,the one who feels rich and the one who believe in prophets. Including man u fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Valentine097(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
May God reward you abundantly....,your pocket shall never run dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
what a wonderful world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by LosC: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
He did a nice job but he took the risk.
Not medically advisable though.
No hand gloves, no nosemask.
He couldn't ascertain what her problem is..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
kudos! to you ,may God bless you.[right][/right]
but i still wonder why people are so wicked,even if she's a troublesome lady you'll just save her life before knowing what to do.
ah ah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by EXLOVER(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Buhari should be impeached for this man to take over, he is better than Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by nonye6194: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
A big act of humility

But taking pictures is never necessary in situations like this. Not everything has to be online, especially things like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Olodo24: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerians no sabi help dying people. I don't know why. Thank you young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Kylekent59: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Let me tell you, a lot would wanna save, but the fear of being arrested and tagged a ritualist caused why many don't wanna help.

I remember the day a lady dropped from a bus, she was unconscious, roaming and perambulating , people started saying "they have used her for benz" if not that a man moved closer to her, calmed her, gave her water, now she was relaxed. She said she got a message that a friend of her kicked the bucket.

I am glad he helped her. If only our system was good in this country, there would be love all through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by ayaside(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
That's a good gesture.. Should have censored the face though. Hey! How come criminals get censored images but innocent personwho might have collapsed due to whatever reason gets her image shown all over the world?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos by Mystica1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Chai Nigeria hard for common man oo cry cry cry.. if you survive this regime, I swear you can survive anywhere in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army / Johesu Strike: Why The Public Silence? / Coronavirus: Algeria, Morocco, Other Countries Evacuate Citizens From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.