Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song (22907 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Neoteny(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2019
daroz:
Personally, I love this girl

Of course you do.

Her dad's rich
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Jalingo767(m): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy shared this photo via her social media space as she is seen working on a new music in a music studio which she will be releasing in due time.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/dj-cuppy-pictured-in-studio-as-she-works-on-new-song.html

Cuppy my crush

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Neoteny(m): 6:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Deicide:
What this girl needs to do is to get good song writers to write songs for her.

Writing good songs don't mean she'll sing them good.

No talent is no talent
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Hoodbilonia: 6:09am On Jan 31, 2019
enuf of this studio nonsense
dis girl is cursed
proceeds from crime
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Boyooosa(m): 6:16am On Jan 31, 2019
This lady is hard working. She bought that badass car from studio hustle.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by meobizy(f): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
I honestly need a girlfriend. This one my preek is kicking at the sight of this ugly Afonja it is obvious I need help.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by MiztaMarvay: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Abegi make I hear word.

All na show off.

Psquare share their studio pix, u sef no wan carry last.

Wat kinda yeye music do u deliver sef?

Go Sidon...we already know ur intentions is to show off ur beautiful studio that daddy got for u... nothing more.

Learn to appreciate people's hard work. Whether her dad got it for her or not, you can see that she doesn't sit down lazy at home doing nothing because her dad got the money. She is hard working herself. Unlike some girls forming slay queen doing nothing but jumping from one guy to another who can help them with their bills. The real lady youths Buhari was referring to are 95% naija girls.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by klever18(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2019
thank God its friday i just want to partey
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by wilsonchilboy(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2019
So dis is de place she use to cum n sing mimi werk werk werk rubish
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Forreellinc: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
grin dis one wey no sabi sing
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by stanliwise(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Abegi make I hear word.

All na show off.

Go Sidon...we already know ur intentions is to show off ur beautiful studio that daddy got for u... nothing more.
it is too early to show you're in siffa pains.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by stanliwise(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
enuf of this studio nonsense
dis girl is cursed
proceeds from crime
see wetin free mb dey cause... if you see am for real life now you go dey open teeth like roast goat. mtchew
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Deicide:
What this girl needs to do is to get good song writers to write songs for her.

Even if f babyface, Kenneth edmunds writes songs 4 her, it won't make any difference. D guy will regret it. She isn't a singer that's d bottom line

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by royalair(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Hope she's not thinking of releasing or performing that song in Uganda
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Jaqenhghar: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Hanty abeg,oooo. We never still recover finish from the last time we try listening to your song.
Who is 'we'?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Jaqenhghar: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2019
daroz:

Frankly, it’s not about the money directly.
What I love about her is that despite the fact that she is in mist of plenty money, she still try to live like a normal person, without arrogance and pride.

And also , she looks so cute to me too, a the kind of girl I do love to hang out with.
Why do you bother? She represents all they wish they were and are not
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by David160(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy shared this photo via her social media space as she is seen working on a new music in a music studio which she will be releasing in due time.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/dj-cuppy-pictured-in-studio-as-she-works-on-new-song.html

another whack
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Good luck sis
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by sweetrace(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
PurplePatch:
Drugs don't lie @HerEyes

Please stop the nonsense!! Her eyes have always been like this: absolutely beautiful.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by sweetrace(f): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Abegi make I hear word.

All na show off.

Help!!!! The green eyed monster!
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by temple25: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Who listens to her song?

Watin she dey sing, abeg make we here word.

Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by sweetrace(f): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Don’t use any make up again. You are so gorgeous without any. Your music is good. Some people say it is wack because they don’t want you to have everything. They’re sort of punishing you for your advantages in life. They don’t know how brilliant you are. They think they’re dealing with a bimbo. #Dont give up.
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by oluwagypson(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Nice one gurl
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Charlesfixed210: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2019
SEE BELOW

Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Greatfullheart: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2019
If i Fit Get 1 of this Girl Pant, i'll Not Only Buy Benz i'll Buy the Full Mercedez Factory. Please Who Can Help Out?
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by olamy7(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2019
nextstep:
I wish I could wish her luck, I really do, but her music is quite embarrassing... she day try sha... what have I accomplished?
nice question to ask your self bro..lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by olamy7(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Neoteny:
Why in the name of anything holy do you people persist on making this vacuous birdbrain famous?

She's living a hollow life in these serious times of global human travails, she was born with a silver spoon and is still having life spoon-fed her one billion naira at a time.

Shouldn't you people talk about people with talent, people changing the world, and not some airheaded bored bimbo with too much time and money?
and someone thought he just made a sense with his comment...smh
Re: DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song by Neoteny(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
olamy7:
and someone thought he just made a sense with his comment...smh

A sense?

No wonder you didn't get my comment, you're too daft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser / Churchill Real Estate Confirms Partnership With Real Estate Brand Rob Definition / Falz's "This Is Nigeria" Hits 1 Million Views On YouTube in 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.