Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den (775 Views)

Make Money Not Friends - True Or False / Bunckry Money Not Yahoo Money ( Photo) / Ikoyi Whistle Blower Receives N421 Mill, Is The Money Not Too Much For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den by Gabriel2lucky: 4:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Please I need urgent answers please, I stay in UAE and my friend here begged me to help him out with a house in ikorodu since I was leaving there before coming to UAE. So I contacted this my friend who recently told me he just rented an apartment in ikorodu area, so I begged him to ask same agent to find another one bedroom flat, and within few days, he got one for 230k but is still yet to complete the tiles and small other things, he now requested we should pay half payment Atleast so he can hasten it up. My friend here transferred 117k to him since last week Friday, this my other friend in Lagos got the alert and confirmed the money has entered. All of a sudden that same day he called that the money can’t be withdrawed that his account was a piev or so account that it can’t accommodate more that 100k at ones payment, that the bank asked him to upgrade his account but he don’t have a valid id. The next day he requested that the money be sent back to the sender which d bank asked him to write a consent letter and he did, the bank now told him before the effect will take place, that d sender has to write the consent letter too. My friend here couldn’t write his own because he was still trying it contact his bank via mobile app. Then on Tuesday this my friend in Lagos got his national id and went to the bank to upgrade his account, he still couldn’t because dey said his nepa bill is faint. Later that night he told me that they have debited him. That the receiver will get the money back, but since that Tuesday up to this moment, the receiver in Dubai here hasn’t seen any money. And my friend in Lagos claims the money is no longer in his account. Please am seriously confused because am the one to pay if this money disappeas finally... how long will it take the bank to send the money back to the sender? Pls op should help me take this to front page. Thanks
Re: Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den by bankyblue(m): 5:13am On Jan 31, 2019
This is sounding as gtbank....
Re: Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den by Gabriel2lucky: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2019
bankyblue:
This is sounding as gtbank....

Not gt bank, the money was transfered from first bank to fidelity bank.. fidelity bank here is the main issue
Re: Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol.... Your friend in Lagos should go back to the bank and complain simple, and he should get his bank statement confirming that the money has left his account for money matter them no de trust anybody even your blood brother
Re: Fund Reversal Hanged, Money Not In Either The Receiver Or The Sender Account Den by Gabriel2lucky: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
Lol.... Your friend in Lagos should go back to the bank and complain simple, and he should get his bank statement confirming that the money has left his account for money matter them no de trust anybody even your blood brother

He went to the bank yesterday and told me the guy will get the money yesterday... up till now no show, and d sender tried to contact his bank, his bank sent him an email that he should tell d receiver to update his account so that he can accommodate such money

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Deputy Speaker, Rt. Hon Edison To Be Decorated Philanthropy Hero / End SARS: Police Shoot Aisha Yesufu In Abuja (photos) / Emotional: How An Entrepreneur (marksman Chinedu Ijiomah) Changed An Old Man’s L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.