Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator (19891 Views)

CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse / Amazing Engineering: World's Largest Construction And Excavations Machines(Pics) / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MiddleDimension: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Uglymugg:
To think that Higg's boson was predicted 48 years before it was discovered. Some of these scientist might not even be humans.

in 1905, Einstein explained to us that a gravitational wave does exist. and it was not up to 4years ago that it was finally discovered! the real people who are IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD, ARE SCIENTISTS, AND MAYBE MYSTICS, LIKE THE ROSICRICIANS AND THE FREEMASONS ET AL, ALL OF WHOM ARE SAID TO BE HELL BOUND BY BORN-AGAINS.

@donnie @joagbaje @ubenedictus @chukwudi

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MiddleDimension: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
deebrownneymar:
you mean scientists?

thank you for correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Uglymugg: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
MiddleDimension:

in 1905, Einstein explained to us that a gravitational wave does exist. and it was not up to 4years ago that it was finally discovered! the real people who are IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD, ARE SCIENTISTS, AND MAYBE MYSTICS, LIKE THE ROSICRICIANS AND THE FREEMASONS ET AL, ALL OF WHOM ARE SAID TO BE HELL BOUND BY BORN-AGAINS.

What does the bolded mean? it sent shivers down my spine. Also, I've never come across the word 'ROSICRICIANS' before. This is the first time. Didn't know anything this mystic even existed.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MiddleDimension: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Uglymugg:
What does the bolded mean? it sent shivers down my spine. Also, I've never come across the word 'ROSICRICIANS' before. This is the first time. Didn't know anything this mystic even existed.

but atleast you've heard the phrase ''born-again'' before, right? born-agains in the church claim that the people i mentioned, i.e the rosicrucians, mason, et al and everyone else who does not make confession onto salvation in the name of Jesus, e.g scientists like Einstein, and Richard Dawkins, will burn in a fury furnace for ever.

and as for the Rosicrucians, they are the same ones you call AMORC. there is a mystic on youtube called Sadhguru (a wonderful man i like listening to), you can watch some of his videos and know what mystics are all about. while you do all the FB, IG, Twitter, and Xvideos (if thats your thing), you can also use your data bundle to watch a bit of sadhguru, mystics of India.

1 Like

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Uglymugg: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
MiddleDimension:

but atleast you've heard the phrase ''born-again'' before, right? born-agains in the church claim that the people i mentioned, i.e the rosicrucians, mason, et al and everyone else who does not make confession onto salvation in the name of Jesus, will burn in a fury furnace for ever.
OH, I get it now.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MiddleDimension: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Uglymugg:
OH, I get it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCdFDXe5jQ

this is not to proselytise for them, but i find them really interesting. if you are someone who knows a bit about advance physics, you will find them interesting too.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MiddleDimension: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
MiddleDimension:

but atleast you've heard the phrase ''born-again'' before, right? born-agains in the church claim that the people i mentioned, i.e the rosicrucians, mason, et al and everyone else who does not make confession onto salvation in the name of Jesus, e.g scientists like Einstein, and Richard Dawkins, will burn in a fury furnace for ever.

and as for the Rosicrucians, they are the same ones you call AMORC. there is a mystic on youtube called Sadhguru (a wonderful man i like listening to), you can watch some of his videos and know what mystics are all about. while you do all the FB, IG, Twitter, and Xvideos (if thats your thing), you can also use your data bundle to watch a bit of sadhguru, mystics of India.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by love2017(m): 1:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Uglymugg:
This people still wont admit what they're looking for with this experiment. You collide particles that the eyes can't see at nearly th3 speed of light, but for what purpose? To create new particles? To find the god-particle? To create a white-hole to another dimension?

To learn more about how the universe began
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 01, 2019
Oh my God I didn't know this thread will get much attention, I'll be back
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Lol. See this freak.
You are a freak, if dem born you well, upload your picture here, I get your time.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Ubenedictus(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
MiddleDimension:

how does this concern me?
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Joagbaje(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

Every scientist are still natural men . Its only the born again that are not of this world . Just as Jesus himself was not of the world.

John 8:23
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Joagbaje(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

Every scientist are still natural men . Its only the born again that are not of this world . Just as Jesus himself was not of the world.

John 8:23
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by MiddleDimension: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ubenedictus:
how does this concern me?
do you know the rosicrucians? are you one of those who think that if you are not christian, you will burn in hell?
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:
do you know the rosicrucians? are you one of those who think that if you are not christian, you will burn in hell?
How all this take concern me?
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by swipeup002: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Best SEO company in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. We offer SEO, SMO services in coimbatore, Erode, Tirupur & Chennai.
SEO is nothing but Search Engine Optimization which means ranking your website in the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo & more.
http://www.richseo.in/
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by swipeup002: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2019
The main of B2B massage is to reduce pressure and tension. Specifically, if we talk about our spa in Bangalore than we have the most gorgeous girls that you wouldn't get that easy and you would love to join their company and as we know that our body is like a temple and if you want to let worship someone than we are here eager to help you, the B2B massage Bangalore can do wonders to your body and it can rehabilitate your tensed muscles. We do not take care of our body as we should do so the massage is can be the best gift we could get.

http://www.angelbodyspa.com/
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by swipeup002: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2019
The main of head massage is to reduce pressure and tension. Specifically, if we talk about our spa in Bangalore than we have the most gorgeous girls that you wouldn't get that easy and you would love to join their company and as we know that our body is like a temple and if you want to let worship someone than we are here eager to help you, the head massage Bangalore can do wonders to your body and it can rehabilitate your tensed muscles. We do not take care of our body as we should do so the massage is can be the best gift we could get.

http://www.lingamassage.com/
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by booksrite(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Every scientist are still natural men . Its only the born again that are not of this world . Just as Jesus himself was not of the world.John 8:23And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

shocked
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by tck2000(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Technology
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by xamuell: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

If I stay near there and there is an accident then I'll get struck by lightning..

Will I turn to flash
you'll be disintegrated by the intense radiation and energy
Re: Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator by KallyWilliams(f): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Mailing addresses will help you to know whether they are really from (means demography) and what they require. All these queries can be ended up by knowing their geographical location and helps to exercise more effectively to target the right prospects.

Will Consumer data Updating helps Business is an affordable venture but here one cannot give assurance to every part of email messages reach the targeted audience. It is still difficult to ensure that the customers consider your products, solutions or services.

https://www.emailappend.services/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wande Adalemo - From University Dropout To ICT Millionaire / Ugliest Dog's Competition Photos / How I Built My Rc Helicopter At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.