Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dele Momodu Tweet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Tweet (48439 Views)

My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by AdonaiAluminium: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2019
The way Dele Momodu campaigned for Buhari in 2014,is same way he is campaigning against him now.......

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Valike2008: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2019
CHECK THE PEOPLE THAT TWITTED ARE ALL AFONJAS AND COW BRAINS
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by san316(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2019
We have heard more sweet talk than this. We will not be deceived
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2019
RebirthPhoenix:

Excuse me,as a person trying to get more customers for your business on Nairaland,I recommend you stop your political sentiments,,, it will do you more harm than good.
Except you don't care to listen,,den continue, let's see how well it goes for you
Thank you so much for your recomnendation sir.
We really appreciate.
It is HIGHLY noted.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Joevics:

Says the boy supporting someone who can't make a coherent statement.

If you believe they lied, counter them with facts and stop blabbing like a baby Chucky.

you're ipob and who's expecting a typical ipob to make sane statement?

where has the Atiku coherent words you're defending lead Nigeria to? you ipob with diluted brain will just open your loose mouth to say what your brain can't comprehend

are you saying the same foreign news that countered Buhari that you people digested is lying about Atiku and his wife indictment?

pls make use of your brain for once, is not there for decoration

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by scarybeeeee: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
martowskin1:
In a community as Nigeria, u don't expect to have more sensible people to senseless people

Until the number of sensible people out numbered the foolish ones, we will remain in this darkness
May sense not kill you my brother,you said it all.

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Gecoz: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Olodo, lying on typographical error wet jejely dey sleep in own. Sango will judge you. Una no dey gree say una be illiterates all this stu p I d poo eaters that call e d them selves apc APIGSHIT I di o ts

Ategberoson:

even your dumb blocked head knows it was a mere typographical error that don't need to be corrected before any working brain can grasp

liar or lair you've comprehend what I said and that settled it. those two clowns don't worth giving any chance following their obvious lies yesterday

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Gecoz:
Why won't it made your day when it is what you were expecting. Oloshi

I don't have anything to say to you. But the way buhari go win election Atiku and obi will become humble.

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by henrybomb(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Even though I still got my reservations about the buhari, it is only fool that will say atiku/obi made sense last night.
They were saying nothing but lies, it was obvious right from the start of the debate.

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:

where has the Atiku coherent words you're defending lead Nigeria to? you ipob with diluted brain will just open your loose mouth to say what your brain can't comprehend

are you saying the same foreign news that countered Buhari that you people digested is lying about Atiku and his wife indictment?

You even have time replying such things bro.
The best thing is to ignore them.
They choose any news that suit their ears and wack reasoning.
No matter what you say to them, they will never listen cos they have chosen to be willfully blind and deaf.

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Parada: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Foolish talk from an exceedingly unintelligent human
RebirthPhoenix:

Excuse me,as a person trying to get more customers for your business on Nairaland,I recommend you stop your political sentiments,,, it will do you more harm than good.
Except you don't care to listen,,den continue, let's see how well it goes for you
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by lamidex(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Jump and dive into a borehole. Okponu

grin grin grin grin grin

kunmiiii:

The use of all these derogatory language is evident that the average PDP fanatic doesn't have manners neither can they engage in civil conversation, because most of them are kids and don't have PVC. The meme you used is even contradictory because its you guys that make noise and constitute nuisance online.

So what are you saying?

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2019
henrybomb:
Even though I still got my reservations about the buhari, it is only fool that will say atiku/obi made sense last night.
They were saying nothing but lies, it was obvious right from the start of the debate.
So, you saw that too?!

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Gecoz: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Ode ni e walahi! Must you call people that are not supporting that cow Ipob? Must everyone support who you support? Omo wa shey it lo ogun eh sha? Oda bi enipe oti sinwi!

Ategberoson:

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Abolajihowells2: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2019
lamidex:
Bunch of ignoramus, nincompoop, buffon, dunce, cretin, im-becile, dullard, mo-ron.

ATIKU/OBI forever

Most of these fools that only vote in the comfort of their homes thinking it's comment that does it.

4+4 ko, 2+2 ni, group of celebrated fools.

u ur mad

Buhari cannot enter even if all pants are collated to use as juju for him.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Abolajihowells2: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2019
lamidex:
Bunch of ignoramus, nincompoop, buffon, dunce, cretin, im-becile, dullard, mo-ron.

ATIKU/OBI forever

Most of these fools that only vote in the comfort of their homes thinking it's comment that does it.

4+4 ko, 2+2 ni, group of celebrated fools.

u ur mad

Buhari cannot enter even if all pants are collated to use
as juju for him.

u re mad
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Gecoz: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Even the Stu pi d preside not called bull ha ri can not sit and take those questions. Na why una want make Atiku attend debate so una go dey ask questions like say na him be president. When all this people go get sense sef?

post=75279842:

So, you saw that too?!

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Gecoz:
Olodo, lying on typographical error wet jejely dey sleep in own. Sango will judge you. Una no dey gree say una be illiterates all this stu p I d poo eaters that call e d them selves apc APIGSHIT I di o ts

see a grown up kid crying like an helpless mon.key cheesy

you will cry tire after Feb 16. you can't make a simple sentence but here you're faulting someone that you can't use to practice two letter words. anupam
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by RexTramadol1: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2019
They are trying to be funny grin

But nah.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Gecoz: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Ogun kill you there

Abolajihowells2:

u re mad

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Parada:
Foolish talk from an exceedingly unintelligent human
Mba, kindly take that back parada.
Don't reply him on our behalf that way pls!
We rather say thank you to him and continue loving our Sai Baba.
We are here to make LOVE, not WAR!
Thanks!
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by SaintLucia: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Kadaria Ahmed. She reared them like cattle

She led Atiku into a pen. She asked him to define corruption. He dabbled into the trap. He said it was abuse of public office for private gain. Then she slammed the door.

She asked him what Volpi and Intel were about.
Atiku squirmed like a rat that jumped onto a piece of fish and landed on a rat gum trap.

She asked him to calm down. Because she was not there for tales by moonlight. She asked him how Intels came by a monopolistic federal concession when he was vice president.
Atiku squirmed.
Obi ran in to help.

She dragged him into the quagmire.
She asked him why he invested billions of naira of state govt money in a brewery where his Company Next had just become a major shareholder when he was governor.

Obi didnt appreciste the conflict of interest sinkhole infront of him
Obi cried with his thin voice in righteous indignation. He claimed he made billions for the state.
She told Obi to behave and stop being childish. Three times she reminded Obi to remember he was on a national stage.

A rattled Obi remained disoriented. By the time he came to himself he had been tied hands and feet .
He had to act quickly. He acted rashly . He disowned NEXT. He told a bewildered nation that he was no longer the founder of the company .

But Kadaria was relentless. She then sought to know if Obi understood that NEXT being a family business doesn't relieve him of any moral burden in the matter.
Obi was stunned.

When she returned to Atiku , he was begging for reprieve. But it wouldn't come. A ruthless member of the audience had taken the microphone. He quoted a passage in Onasanjos book. There, Atiku was painted as a cross breed between Judas , Esau and Barrabas.

Corrupt. Lacking conscience. Greedy. Roguish.
The impudent boy wanted to know if Atiku would hire a worker who came with such a colourful reference from his former boss. Atiku stopped short of calling Obasanjo a bloody liar.

Obi , still stuck in the rut of premier breweries, leaned in to help a bleeding Atiku. He said referees can change their minds now after reviewing the VAR. But his shopkeepers wisdom didnt tell him that this referee still stands by his earlier assessment. The referee only thinks that the sinner has repented.
Kadaria Ahmed is a certified undertaker.
Atiku needed fresh air. He tried to leap out of the window. He announced from the blues that he had taken 45000 people in Adamawa out of poverty.
Kadaria dragged him back.

Where are these people?
She asked Atiku why Adamawa is still one of the poorest states in Nigeria despite his claims. And has been in same wretched position for 20 years.

Atiku became desperate. Then he launched another get out jail outlandish claim. He lent EFCC 300 million to commence operation. Kadaria screamed.
He softened. It was government money he diverted without appropriation.

Whenever cornered Atiku pleaded for mercy and pointed towards an imaginary policy document. But Kadari kept him leashed. She told him she had read the beautiful nonsense. It was too scanty on the hows!
O gods of feeding lots!
Kadaria Ahmed is seasoned prison warder.

By ugo

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2019
kikake:

But ethnoreligious consideration guards a huge population of Nigerians in their vote for President of Nigeria

Dogonturenchi is what Ethnoreligious extremists shall call Atiku/Obi fine proposals.

A section of Omos vote with the intention that Buhari shall hand over power to Youruba in 2023.

That is what politics is all about, INTEREST
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by cosse(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2019
lamidex:

grin, who's pained between us.
Okponu
eiya.........pele........feb is almost here.........
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Gecoz:
Ode ni e walahi! Must you call people that are not supporting that cow Ipob? Must everyone support who you support? Omo wa shey it lo ogun eh sha? Oda bi enipe oti sinwi!

you can learn Yoruba by force by fire, for all I care but that doesn't exonerate you from the brain range of a typical ipob. you people brainstorm are one seasonal things that function whenever KANU make a speech

mumu won use me learn words. abeg dissolve to the air
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Gecoz: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Oya na call me Ipob you stu pid f o o l. You never dey cry for your life already so? Oloshi omo

Ategberoson:

see a grown up kid crying like an helpless mon.key cheesy

you will cry tire after Feb 16. you can't make a simple sentence but here you're faulting someone that you can't use to practice two letter words. anupam

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by olatade(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:
Down down Y Up Up X. grin grin

liu kang wants to uppercut raiden.

damn i miss those days of super nitendo and sega mega drive.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Gecoz:
Oya na call me Ipob you stu pid f o o l. You never dey cry for your life already so? Oloshi omo

do I need to call you ipob before the world know? your dumb post had put you in the class of imbeciles that all ipob have highest shareholder in

my worry is this your pain, don't go and commit suicide o cheesy cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Cyoung4real(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
BayportalEnt:
cheesy cheesy... I can't wait for failbuhari 16th o!!!

Fixed wink
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
SaintLucia:
Kadaria Ahmed. She reared them like cattle

She led Atiku into a pen. She asked him to define corruption. He dabbled into the trap. He said it was abuse of public office for private gain. Then she slammed the door.

She asked him what Volpi and Intel were about.
Atiku squirmed like a rat that jumped onto a piece of fish and landed on a rat gum trap.

She asked him to calm down. Because she was not there for tales by moonlight. She asked him how Intels came by a monopolistic federal concession when he was vice president.
Atiku squirmed.
Obi ran in to help.

She dragged him into the quagmire.
She asked him why he invested billions of naira of state govt money in a brewery where his Company Next had just become a major shareholder when he was governor.

Obi didnt appreciste the conflict of interest sinkhole infront of him
Obi cried with his thin voice in righteous indignation. He claimed he made billions for the state.
She told Obi to behave and stop being childish. Three times she reminded Obi to remember he was on a national stage.

A rattled Obi remained disoriented. By the time he came to himself he had been tied hands and feet .
He had to act quickly. He acted rashly . He disowned NEXT. He told a bewildered nation that he was no longer the founder of the company .

But Kadaria was relentless. She then sought to know if Obi understood that NEXT being a family business doesn't relieve him of any moral burden in the matter.
Obi was stunned.

When she returned to Atiku , he was begging for reprieve. But it wouldn't come. A ruthless member of the audience had taken the microphone. He quoted a passage in Onasanjos book. There, Atiku was painted as a cross breed between Judas , Esau and Barrabas.

Corrupt. Lacking conscience. Greedy. Roguish.
The impudent boy wanted to know if Atiku would hire a worker who came with such a colourful reference from his former boss. Atiku stopped short of calling Obasanjo a bloody liar.

Obi , still stuck in the rut of premier breweries, leaned in to help a bleeding Atiku. He said referees can change their minds now after reviewing the VAR. But his shopkeepers wisdom didnt tell him that this referee still stands by his earlier assessment. The referee only thinks that the sinner has repented.
Kadaria Ahmed is a certified undertaker.
Atiku needed fresh air. He tried to leap out of the window. He announced from the blues that he had taken 45000 people in Adamawa out of poverty.
Kadaria dragged him back.

Where are these people?
She asked Atiku why Adamawa is still one of the poorest states in Nigeria despite his claims. And has been in same wretched position for 20 years.

Atiku became desperate. Then he launched another get out jail outlandish claim. He lent EFCC 300 million to commence operation. Kadaria screamed.
He softened. It was government money he diverted without appropriation.

Whenever cornered Atiku pleaded for mercy and pointed towards an imaginary policy document. But Kadari kept him leashed. She told him she had read the beautiful nonsense. It was too scanty on the hows!
O gods of feeding lots!
Kadaria Ahmed is seasoned prison warder.

By ugo

Why do you think they kept trying to boo her at the audience & here on nairaland & twitter they said she was biased, Even Sega Link way they claim activist was nothing but a PDP payee. Atiku is supremely corrupt
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Gecoz: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Ahahahaha, now I believe this morons gat no sense at all. And he called me Ipob at last! Very easy to bring out their stupidity! Very predictable! Oya now down to business. If I no be Ipob, may Ogun use your blood and that of your family bath! Amin!!! May Sango strike you and your family dead in few months time Ashe ti gun! May you continue to be mad if I am not Ipob! Ahahahahaha say Amen to that since you Believe I am Ipob! Omoale!

Ategberoson:

you can learn Yoruba by force by fire, for all I care but that doesn't exonerate you from the brain range of a typical ipob. you people brainstorm are one seasonal things that function whenever KANU make a speech

mumu won use me learn words. abeg dissolve to the air

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60