Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dele Momodu Tweet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Tweet (48447 Views)

My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75279825:

You even have time replying such things bro.
The best thing is to ignore them.
They choose any news that suit their ears and wack reasoning.
No matter what you say to them, they will never listen cos they have chosen to be willfully blind and deaf.

sometimes it's necessary to put those people in their place and let them know they're not making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Gecoz:
Ahahahaha, now I believe this morons gat no sense at all. And he called me Ipob at last! Very easy to bring out their stupidity! Very predictable! Oya now down to business. If I no be Ipob, may Ogun use your blood and that of your family bath! Amin!!! May Sango strike you and your family dead in few months time Ashe ti gun! May you continue to be mad if I am not Ipob! Ahahahahaha say Amen to that since you Believe I am Ipob! Omoale!

I'm not expecting you to make any sense and of course no crime in allowing you rehearse the Yoruba you have learnt profusely

you just need to privatise your stupidity for those that would be in need of it. maybe I might respond again when you choose to make use of your brain whenever is available
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:

sometimes it's necessary to put those people in their place and let them know they're not making sense
You are right with that too bro!
Don't worry, FeBuhari 16th 2019 will soon be here and they will all shut up finally by then!
God bless you.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by putin4: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2019
My happiness is that those supporting Buharri are the one suffering his bad govt,as nwa afo igbo all weather Dey suit us.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by uridadole: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Joevics:
Funny how Apc goons went quiet all through the debate and gathered on Dele's timeline.

They can't even say for real why they are supporting Buhari.

And you can point one reason why you are supporting atiku obi
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by SaintLucia: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Jiang:

Why do you think they kept trying to boo her at the audience & here on nairaland & twitter they said she was biased, Even Sega Link way they claim activist was nothing but a PDP payee. Atiku is supremely corrupt
Who dey boo who? Dey deceive yourself Atiku should rather blame himself for not suing Obasanjo. That book written by Obasanjo had done a lot of damage on Atiku character, he is just a bad product that can't be market

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by NkayStory(f): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
More like yoruba people reacting and not NIGERIANS. cheesy

After watching Atiku-Obi and disastrous illiterate called Buhari, you will vote Atiku straight.

No sane person will waste any vote on the gworo chewing illiterate called Buhari.

You are correct...I could only see Yorubas reacting there.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Israelpeters(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Dpharisee: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
More like yoruba people reacting and not NIGERIANS. cheesy

After watching Atiku-Obi and disastrous illiterate called Buhari, you will vote Atiku straight.

No sane person will waste any vote on the gworo chewing illiterate called Buhari.

More like Yoruba Muslims reacting and not Nigerianscheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2019
SaintLucia:
Kadaria Ahmed. She reared them like cattle

She led Atiku into a pen. She asked him to define corruption. He dabbled into the trap. He said it was abuse of public office for private gain. Then she slammed the door.

She asked him what Volpi and Intel were about.
Atiku squirmed like a rat that jumped onto a piece of fish and landed on a rat gum trap.

She asked him to calm down. Because she was not there for tales by moonlight. She asked him how Intels came by a monopolistic federal concession when he was vice president.
Atiku squirmed.
Obi ran in to help.

She dragged him into the quagmire.
She asked him why he invested billions of naira of state govt money in a brewery where his Company Next had just become a major shareholder when he was governor.

Obi didnt appreciste the conflict of interest sinkhole infront of him
Obi cried with his thin voice in righteous indignation. He claimed he made billions for the state.
She told Obi to behave and stop being childish. Three times she reminded Obi to remember he was on a national stage.

A rattled Obi remained disoriented. By the time he came to himself he had been tied hands and feet .
He had to act quickly. He acted rashly . He disowned NEXT. He told a bewildered nation that he was no longer the founder of the company .

But Kadaria was relentless. She then sought to know if Obi understood that NEXT being a family business doesn't relieve him of any moral burden in the matter.
Obi was stunned.

When she returned to Atiku , he was begging for reprieve. But it wouldn't come. A ruthless member of the audience had taken the microphone. He quoted a passage in Onasanjos book. There, Atiku was painted as a cross breed between Judas , Esau and Barrabas.

Corrupt. Lacking conscience. Greedy. Roguish.
The impudent boy wanted to know if Atiku would hire a worker who came with such a colourful reference from his former boss. Atiku stopped short of calling Obasanjo a bloody liar.

Obi , still stuck in the rut of premier breweries, leaned in to help a bleeding Atiku. He said referees can change their minds now after reviewing the VAR. But his shopkeepers wisdom didnt tell him that this referee still stands by his earlier assessment. The referee only thinks that the sinner has repented.
Kadaria Ahmed is a certified undertaker.
Atiku needed fresh air. He tried to leap out of the window. He announced from the blues that he had taken 45000 people in Adamawa out of poverty.
Kadaria dragged him back.

Where are these people?
She asked Atiku why Adamawa is still one of the poorest states in Nigeria despite his claims. And has been in same wretched position for 20 years.

Atiku became desperate. Then he launched another get out jail outlandish claim. He lent EFCC 300 million to commence operation. Kadaria screamed.
He softened. It was government money he diverted without appropriation.

Whenever cornered Atiku pleaded for mercy and pointed towards an imaginary policy document. But Kadari kept him leashed. She told him she had read the beautiful nonsense. It was too scanty on the hows!
O gods of feeding lots!
Kadaria Ahmed is seasoned prison warder.

By ugo

...can u be honest, how was the seasoned prison warder in the sight of the Presisdent and his vice? a tamed and cowered being almost licking the vomit of thr president? We are not moving forward in this country due to double standards like this. I am no supporter of both parties and i feel we are too advanced in this country to have these two visionless and semi- literates as the frontline candidates but based on what i watched l, Atikus team fared way better than Buharis own and to let u know i watched both. Besides, did u see Buhari repeating several times that he did not understand the questions being asked and the Vice President had to bail him out? Thats way terrible for someone who wants to lead millions of people compared to amything that was put up yesterday. I repeat, thry are both piles of garbage and not worth my energy, and neither am i rooting for anyone of them but lets be consistent for once, Buhari and Osibanjo were pampered and patronised by the lady.

ps; pardon the spelling errors as i typed on my phone and quite in a hurry.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by SMT042(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
I checked d names of d so called Nigerians & I wasn't surprised at what I saw cuz they are Tinubu's & Hell Rufai's errand boys dat reacted .
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Holak: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:
grin

Atiku is a seasonal liar, so sane Nigerians aren't surprise and obi on the other side is a consistent exaggerator but an inconsistent lair

obi lie and redefined his lies whenever he's about to shoot himself at the foot. Atiku on the other hand would rather deny all obvious allegations against him and his families just to look saint in the face of Nigerians

my opinion is this, these Two clowns don't deserve given any privilege. they fault everything this administration did for Nigerians so far and they never take responsibilities for their past wrongdoing

This your opinion is laced with hypocrisy. Just support your candidate with your opinion, you don't need to worry about others

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by CEOwatazs: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2019
lamidex:
Bunch of ignoramus, nincompoop, buffon, dunce, cretin, im-becile, dullard, mo-ron.

ATIKU/OBI forever

Most of these fools that only vote in the comfort of their homes thinking it's comment that does it.

4+4 ko, 2+2 ni, group of celebrated fools.

Buhari cannot enter even if all pants are collated to use as juju for him.

tell dx to PDP onlineders......

had it bn reverse is the case u will have bn happily saying nonsense here.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by excel101(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2019
GoodGovernance:
It is not by debate or oratory,but what is on ground and being done.

Atiku has been tested but not trusted.

Buhari is working and we can all see what he is doing.
What is so special that the bald headed PMB has done.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by chinedumoooo: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2019
My observations
1)atiku is a dictator,he institute plan that a state governor does not come back without due process which is free and fair party primary.
2)he admit his grand mistakes and poor monitoring in his state when he was VP
3)he admit that nitel does not pay tax since he institute the privatisation.
4)he has no economic blueprint to elevate the poor and the vulnerable people.
5)obi recite his China Melody and forgot that China is technology driving economy.
6)to mention but a few.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Musharraf7: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Joevics:
Funny how Apc goons went quiet all through the debate and gathered on Dele's timeline.

They can't even say for real why they are supporting Buhari.
dats d beauty. Even me I don't know y am supporting him. 4+4 all d way
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by AllenSpencer: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2019
lamidex:
Bunch of ignoramus, nincompoop, buffon, dunce, cretin, im-becile, dullard, mo-ron.

Most of these fools that only vote in the comfort of their homes thinking it's comment that does it.

4+4 ko, 2+2 ni, group of celebrated fools.

Buhari cannot enter even if all pants are collated to use as juju for him.

You go cry I swear.

Just relax, it's certain.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by shamsin6300(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2019
mightyhazell:
Lol,..why select the tweets..

Jokers!

Nigerians cannot be fooled abeg

For the records once again,.... Like for atiku,..share for buhari
Ppl lyk me never do diz like & share of a thing,,,,,, we are nt after dat........our action is 4rm our PVC
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Holak: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Parada:
Many of you Igbos just don’t get it, Nigeria as three major tribe, the 2 largest among the 3 declared they are voting Buhari, anyone wit a brain can attest election is about numbers yet you believed the least insignificant in votes will enthrone it own candidates ?!

This is how Ojukwu fooled your father until over 2 million foolish brainwashed Igbo perished before una eye clear.

Hmmmmm. Please where was this decision made please? Most of us in social media are cut off from realities on ground and that is why we believe anything politicians sell to us and start sensationalism. Let's wait for February 16th before we know what the people have decided to do.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by surevik(f): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Chai who do us this thing, we don't vote credibility any longer... How we wan take go forward. People still supporting a lifeless old man that might not even complete his tenor, God please save this country.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by RebirthPhoenix(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Parada:
Foolish talk from an exceedingly unintelligent human

I dnt engage with primary school children,
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by mightyhazell: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2019
shamsin6300:

Ppl lyk me never do diz like & share of a thing,,,,,, we are nt after dat........our action is 4rm our PVC
never mind what ppl like u do.. U can click or just ignore.
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by zone51: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
More like yoruba Muslims reacting and not NIGERIANS. cheesy

Na English fluency you wan chop?
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by ryloy: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Me and my family cannot vote for crooks
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Holak:

This your opinion is laced with hypocrisy. Just support your candidate with your opinion, you don't need to worry about others

Buhari govt is not perfect but we are seeing the development that was grounded for 16yrs under PDP which your preferred candidate is part of?

I'm a Nigerian and I have the right to make opinion as I earlier did. you should shut your mouth and pack your brain together next time you read through posts
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by nwokeoochaking(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
As for me n my family," Atiku/Obi for life "
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Osolanrewaju: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
buhari is still going to be the president of United state of Nigeria come 2019
Re: Dele Momodu Tweet by Ozkar: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:

even your dumb blocked head knows it was a mere typographical error that don't need to be corrected before any working brain can grasp

liar or lair you've comprehend what I said and that settled it. those two clowns don't worth giving any chance following their obvious lies yesterday
when you write the same nonsense twice, it's not a typo. Don't try to act smart. It's not your forte.

Don't bring up the crap about lies or integrity. We all know the incumbent lied their way into power, and denied all their promises later.

You prefer the liar who doesn't know the difference between presidential, senatorial and gubernatorial candidates? If you were a CEO, would you employ someone that mentally slow to manage your business? Yet he is given a country to run, and we are wondering why things are getting worse.

At least we know these two can think for themselves, unlike Buhari who cannot even comprehend simple questions and give coherent answers. We can't tell who is making those top executive decisions that Buhari puts his signature on. Certainly not him, and it's not his lying VP either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.