Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku (324 Views)

The Service Chiefs And The Military Hierarchy / Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku by naijapikin04(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/31/will-investigate-military-hierarchy-boko-haram-atiku/

Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, says if elected president, his government would be willing to investigate the military hierarchy as a way of resolving the Boko Haram insurgency in the North-East.

Atiku, who was responding to a question on the life Town Hall meeting tagged: “The Candidates,” aired on the Nigeria Television Authority, NTA, noted that if a military leader has been provided with the necessary equipment and the welfare of his men taken care of, he had no reason not come up tops against the insurgents.

He therefore said his government would ensure that the military was well equipped, insisting that he would not hesitate to deal with any senior officer who failed in his duty after being adequately funded.

Re: I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku by Nwodosis(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku, talk more on economy policies that will revive our economy and leave any talk on investigation until you are made the president as it hinder your chances.
Re: I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku by rottennaija(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku talks thought, even carelessly. Even in developed lands, the military is like a cult. The government of the day is very cautious on what they say about the military hierarchy and even investigations are done discreetly
Re: I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku by hisgrace090: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Very important for Nigeria to move forward.
Re: I Will Investigate The Military Hierarchy Over Boko Haram– Atiku by StillX10(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Seconded, incoming president

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Onnoghen, Senate Withdraws Suit Challenging Cjn's Removal / Investors To Lose $190 Million After Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies / Clinton To Visit Nigeria Before Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.