Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family (398 Views)

Uriel Blasts 'Suicidal' Man For Sending Her Manhood Pictures / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by Tessyama1: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has made a comment many termed "insensitive", to one of her suicidal followers on Instagram.

According to the young man, he needs her helps, as he felt like ending his life. She advised him to sell his kidney to help his family.

See below....

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/cossy-orjiakor-advises-suicidal-man-to-sell-his-kidneys-to-help-his-family.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by Davash222(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2019
I support Cossy on this one. Ask for help but don't threaten to kill yourself..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by Kingosytex(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2019
cossy has a point, its better for the man to sell his kidney and use the money to empower his family rather than for him to commit suicide, wasting his life and the kidney
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by Isgnoscriminals: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
So what if people airbrush their photos. Some of y’all odd to find a way to airbrush those smelly personalities, cuz they stink like a dead asshole. Like fo’ realz. Not that I know what a dead asshole smells like, but I can imagine it’s pretty disgusting.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by iGISTM0RE: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2019
cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Coming from an old hag who specializes in selling body parts ($tupid boobs and $melly pu¢¢i) for a living...I'm not surprised....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Advises Suicidal Man To Sell His Kidneys To Help His Family by Bloggerdredd(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2019
She's right to some extent

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Celebrity U Wish To Meet? / Rudeboy And Mr P Meet Abroad,fans Gather To Greet Them / See How Two Kenyan Planes Collided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.