Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku (38540 Views)

Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Buhari, APC Planning To Rig Presidential Election - Atiku / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by JJOF(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:

Sowore said "there is no way i will lose the election if it is free and fair"

Lolllz CSL. Sowore is a clown. If dat guy wins 1 state, I will change my gender
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by niceguy3(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku is far better than Buhari
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by nifty60(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75279917:

You have no choice than to accept.
Better start typing your defeat statement ASAP!

Even the ineffectual BUFFON that spent all the billions of dollars that is meant to equipped our soldiers on 2015 election , and allowed our soldiers being killed like chickens by Boko-Haram, something we are still paying for till now conceded defeat, so who come be you Atiku?!
I just hope a time will not come when you will regrate this your absurd display of insensitive in the name of politics.
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
igwefivestar:
and what happened to the election that brought this hardship to ur family?
You mistake my family for yours kid. My family and those of most other patriotic Nigerians has prospered in no small measure in the last four years. But I understand the plight of piggy families though. Reason why they've been wailing for the past four years. May their poverty never cease and may they continue to wail to eternity, amen.

Oya, wail me an ocean. cheesy
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by haffaze777(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
it should read "what will happen when I lose election"
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Psoul(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
When this same question was thrown to PMB he said;

It is not possible that he will lose the election.

K. Ahmed went ahead to say, let's assume that it happens, will u leave the office.

PMB said. In 2003, I spent 13 months in court dragging the position and in 2007, I spent 18 months dragging the position too.

Do u know what he meant by his response?

1. He had already concluded that 2019 is his whether people vote for him or not, he must take it.

2. If he can spend 13 months and 18 months in 2003 and 2007 respectively dragging what he is not sure if it belongs to him or not, what will make him easily relinquish it when he is very sure it is his now.

Summarily, If I lose 2019 election, I will not vacate the seat instead let Nigeria scatter.
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by MonsterDK: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
FYB:
You will not loss this election....we will come out enmass to vote you to victory. I promise you my Vote

you wey no get PVC

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by haffaze777(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:
That title should read: What will happen WHEN I lose the election.

That said, the thief claims "if the election is adjudged free, fair and credible". Now, whose judgement on credibility is he referring to? Uche Secondus'or his wife's? undecided

Has there EVER been a time PDP lost an election and accepted it was free, fair and credible? Isn't an election credible to them ONLY IF they win?

PDP will lose and Atiku can go to hell while Nigeria moves to the next level of prosperity and anticorruption battle.

4+4=23.

May God continue to increase u in knowledge and wisdom
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Kenturkey048(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:
And so shall it be Amen.

Atiku has no confidence in him, in fact Sowore is more confident than him.

tell sowore to leave confidence and come down to reality..he can't win..
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Nnannapat(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75279917:

Even the ineffectual BUFFON that spent all the billions of dollars that is meant to equipped our soldiers on 2015 election , and allowed our soldiers being killed like chickens by Boko-Haram, something we are still paying for till now conceded defeat, so who come be you Atiku?!
Just look at what you are spilling and you are doing business, I don't know when you guys will know that there is a very big line between partisan politics and day to day human relationship.

Buhari can only be in power for the next four years if he wins, do you also intend to end your business in the next four years? Las Las you will delete this moniker, always apply wisdom in whatever you do, my 10 cents.
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by etrouble: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2019
FYB:
You will not loss this election....we will come out enmass to vote you to victory. I promise you my Vote

This is grammar is enough to make a potential winner to lose an election. The money that would have given you good education is in Atikuloot's account in US.
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by aftatechbiz(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:

That said, the thief claims "if the election is adjudged free, fair and credible". Now, whose judgement on credibility is he referring to? Uche Secondus'or his wife's? undecided

Has there EVER been a time PDP lost an election and accepted it was free, fair and credible? Isn't an election credible to them ONLY IF they win?

PDP will lose and Atiku can go to hell while Nigeria moves to the next level of prosperity and anticorruption battle.

4+4=23.

Buhari also went to court to contest the results of elections before he eventually won. Abi, you don forget?
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by blowjohn(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:
And so shall it be Amen.

Am sure what u tried to say is that while sowore is delusional, Atiku isn't.
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by JeffreyKinkade: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2019
harmless:

Its not true, she was tough with all parties even the president. She is bold and daring and should be given appointment

Appointment to do what? She no get job?
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:
And so shall it be Amen.

Stark illiterate.
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Phonix1234: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2019
hisgrace090:
Ask buhari this same question and see his shocking reply without any regard to sanity.
Buhari was asked same and he said he can nva loose.
We all dey wait, its either Atiku or Buhari... Just a mata of days
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by Heavance(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:

I am no pro-pdp, but were you in Nigeria when the Otuoke man accepted defeat?
And were you in Nigeria when people were killed in 2011 because some supporters refused to accept the result back then?

why do you people just think this way at all?

Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by shegra58: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
You have lost elections before and you will lose again cheesy
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by dominusgai(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:

4+4=23.
So when Jonathan lost he did not accept defeat? It seems APC members have the memory span of a donkey
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by DeepNuggets: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
post=75279917:

This picture is everything about pdp supporters. Thank you
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by dominusgai(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
post=75279917:

Hmm, you need to learn small wisdom from Homer Simpson. Please tell me again, what is the effect of the 1 million dollars taken by Buhari to fund equipment for the military again?
Re: What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku by nattyGENT: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
fk001:
And so shall it be Amen.

people like you are from known tribe and religion. Atiku is a peaceful man. APC is a party of idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Obaseki’s Proposed N20 Billion Loan (Photo) / Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.