Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... (356 Views)

Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by branhampaul: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2019
"You serve a God who claimed to create the world and every thing therein, which implies: he made everyone, Satan, and everything just the way they are, now this same God is vowing to punish the same man & Satan which he created, for the same character which he gave them - which is not even their making -.
If your God were to be extant, he deserves a jail term with huge fine.
If you don't start applying reasoning, would you ever?"

- PaulPipar

1 Like

Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by branhampaul: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2019
branhampaul:
"You serve a God who claimed to create the world and every thing therein, which implies: he made everyone, Satan, and everything just the way they are, now this same God is vowing to punish the same man & Satan which he created, for the same character which he gave them - which is not even their making -.
If your God were to be extant, he deserves a jail term with huge fine.
If you don't start applying reasoning, would you ever?"

- PaulPipar

"The idea of God, Satan, and Hell Fire can be likened to a man who had willingly had sex with a lady without any form of contraception, then threatens that same lady with capital punishment if she gets pregnant.
The idea of God is a whopping ludicrous one!" - PaulPipar

2 Likes

Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Atheists and their love for insulting and harassing God they claim do not exist....It always makes me laugh...

How do u sit down and waste time to construct insult for something or someone that doesn't exist, it's like putting so much energy into bashing dumbledor in the Harry Potter movie or santaclaus.....
Yet they go around preaching tolerance like good people supporting all kinds of derailment, free thinking attitude that usually have no caution, boundaries or control....Yet u can't simply tolerate other people's beliefs......
You are not good people you are devilish..... and I'm not judging I'm just stating an obvious fact....U don't even need to take that to heart..Devilish means nothing to u..The earlier u realise that in the jurisdiction of belief , there's really no sitting on the fence the better....The fact that u dont believe an information means ur subconscious or consciousness has signed up for a counter information... Similarly, U ignore creation, God and his coming kingdom because u have automatically chosen to believe and worship another god/idol, maybe science, technology... u people always think u have to go to meeting and bow and pray to something before u started to believe and worship..
U better start realizing u are no cosmic random mistake...If ur iris and finger prints are so unique that no one else dead or alive has it...then the idea of specificity and a maker behind creation is worth considering.
Don't waste eternity away just becos u wanna do wateva u want without caution it's just a few years..It will soon be over....Look around you, the time we spend here isn't equal, isn't that a reason enuf to think.
I know u are aching to insult me as usual, direct ur insult to the genius Isaac Newton a great man science with scientific contribution we use today but still beleives in God and Jesus..... It's not too late though..Jesus loves u all thesame

1 Like

Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by Atewo400(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
branhampaul:

"The idea of God, Satan, and Hell Fire can be likened to a man who had willingly had sex with a lady without any form of contraception, then threatens that same lady with capital punishment if she gets pregnant.
10,000 likes for u bro
Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by Atewo400(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by Atewo400(m): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Atheists and their love for insulting and harassing God they claim do not exist....It always makes me laugh...

How do u sit down and waste time to construct insult for something or someone that doesn't exist, it's like putting so much energy into bashing dumbledor in the Harry Potter movie or santaclaus.....
Yet they go around preaching tolerance like good people supporting all kinds of derailment, free thinking attitude that usually have no caution, boundaries or control....Yet u can't simply tolerate other people's beliefs......
You are not good people you are devilish..... and I'm not judging I'm just stating an obvious fact....U don't even need to take that to heart..Devilish means nothing to u..The earlier u realise that in the jurisdiction of belief , there's really no sitting on the fence the better....The fact that u dont believe an information means ur subconscious or consciousness has signed up for a counter information... Similarly, U ignore creation, God and his coming kingdom because u have automatically chosen to believe and worship another god/idol, maybe science, technology... u people always think u have to go to meeting and bow and pray to something before u started to believe and worship..
U better start realizing u are no cosmic random mistake...If ur iris and finger prints are so unique that no one else dead or alive has it...then the idea of specificity and a maker behind creation is worth considering.
Don't waste eternity away just becos u wanna do wateva u want without caution it's just a few years..It will soon be over....Look around you, the time we spend here isn't equal, isn't that a reason enuf to think.
I know u are aching to insult me as usual, direct ur insult to the genius Isaac Newton a great man science with scientific contribution we use today but still beleives in God and Jesus..... It's not too late though..Jesus loves u all thesame
I hope u saw this and u know it's a great fact

Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by branhampaul: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You start with talking about how this earth warrants a creator, then you suddenly divert to saying "Jesus loves you!". TBH, it is ridiculous!

Are you discarding other 5,000 gods and only including yours? ���
Re: You Serve A God Who Claimed To Create The ... by budaatum: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Yeah, poor god. All those atheists will burn in hell!

(1) (Reply)

Does Faith On God's Word Really Work? Share Ur Experience / Empty Prayer Without Obedience / Must Read! The Truth About Hellfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.