Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Am The Best Qualified To Be The President Of #nigeria- #atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Best Qualified To Be The President Of #nigeria- #atiku. (186 Views)

Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Best Qualified To Be The President Of #nigeria- #atiku. by IDanfulani(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: I Am The Best Qualified To Be The President Of #nigeria- #atiku. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
The thing I like about Wailers is that when election comes, they will mobilize and start predicting they will win any elections. On the election day, they won't vote, and when their party lose, they say it is rigging.
Now they are boasting that Atiku will win this coming election. Bunch of clowns.
Re: I Am The Best Qualified To Be The President Of #nigeria- #atiku. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Okay grin
Re: I Am The Best Qualified To Be The President Of #nigeria- #atiku. by Kingosytex(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
failbuhari is a few days away, we shall see what happens

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Atiku On State Of The Nation [full Text] / FG Adopts Ondo Rural Water Model. / Urhobo Youths Threaten To Withdraw Support For Buhari Over FUPRE Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.