Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria (19183 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Qualified Future President Of Nigeria / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Joevics(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2023
Founder and Chancellor of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Chief Afe Babalola (SAN) has said that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, (LP), Mr Peter Obi is the most qualified person to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said the only people opposed to Obi are those who participated in plunging the country into the state of underdevelopment it is at present.

“Unless you are part of the old system that has brought us to where we are, there is no way you will oppose a young man like Mr Peter Obi, an untainted, young, educated man with ideas from being the president of Nigeria,” he said.

Babalola, who will mark 60 years of his call to Bar as a lawyer this year said he and Obi share a common passion in their love for quality education.

“We have a common ground, and that common ground is that he will give education a rightful place in his administration. Unlike all of you, I never had a conventional education, I never went to secondary school, or university but due to determination and courage I endured. I studied privately through correspondence and obtained my A Level by correspondence, passed the entrance into university by correspondence.

“But for education I would not be where I am today and that is why by the grace of God after a successful practice, I am what I am today. I will celebrate 60 years of my call to Bar this year and by the grace of god, peter obi will be there. He is the most qualified to lead this country”.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obi-best-qualified-to-lead-nigeria-afe-babalola/

185 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by SLAP44: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Clear the road abeg, the next president and commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces is here.

365 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Afe Babalola must be an IPOB

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Sindicate: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Only an urchin will dispute this fact!

318 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
No well educated yourba man or woman who has been listening to Tinubu's distorted speeches since last year till now, and means well for Nigeria would come out openly and endorse him.

This baba isn't medically healthy. Most of those canvassing support for him are agberos, and paid online goons who don't care about what he says provided they're receiving their stipends, they're ok.

February elections would shock so many people, I see Tinubu struggling to secure votes in the south west, I see him loosing miserably in the north, south and east, I see Peter Obi winning next months election.

This I have seen.

305 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Banbutton: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Best qualifed to lead Nigeria to doom, but least qualified to lead Nigeria to success.

Afe pls be specific with words.
A GCE ANINI can't rule the Great nation.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by JoeyNaza: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Imagine what a legal luminary, educationist and reputable businessman well versed in administration and what success requires has to say about Obi.

Compare this with some people of lower station who can't be allowed to make decisions in their own homes or organizations have to say about the best candidate in the race all because they choose to put tribe above national progress.

In Brymo's exact words He " would prefer a sick president to an Igbo candidate "
Just see how people think. They are trying so hard to make this election take a tribal direction but Nigerians are smarter

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Neddstark: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
SLAP44:
Clear the road abeg, the president is here.

President of Anambla state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by SLAP44: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
Only Peter Obi is competent and capable, we must vote for him.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Saywhat10: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
This is how to reason,you can't recycle the old politicians and expect a different result.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2023
undecided

I thought the man said nobody can repair Nigeria except the 1999 constitution is amend like 1960 or 1963 constitution, how come he now endorse PO as the candidate to lead Nigeria again

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by SLAP44: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Neddstark:

President of Anambla state

Don't let hate finish you

Vote Wisely.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by onez: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Those pushing Tinubu are the problem of this country.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Triangles1(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
The same thing was said about Buhari when OBASANJO endorsed him just to punish Jonathan, enough of all this giberish talk from our ancestors.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Kingdollar28(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Every sane Nigeria knows that Obi is best fit for President

Who wan argue dat one join sef? undecided

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by KingOfTheDamned: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
This is the undisputed truth .

But the thugs and touts who support Tinubu will come here and insult this Baba.

Atiku supporters have manners to an extent , it is the touts and thugs that follow Tinubu on this forum that are so disgraceful and mannerless

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Obakoolex(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Respected Yoruba elderman just like Obasanjo his former boss. It's a good thing they are aligning to a southern president. It's their opinion and am sure they have a reason for supporting Obi.

But me and my household have our own opinion and know what we see in Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu as well, so our vote belongs to him and he will succeed Buhari God willing

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Normal
Billionaire educated man endorsing him
Man knows amoda has no say in his life, aired his views and balled

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by TheChameleon: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2023
grin

All these naive Yoruba Liberals make me laugh.

Your endorsement means jackshiit to the electorate that would vote.

The hungry and the poor.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Adebaba1(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
no cap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by CrownOfClay724: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Painment.
More painment for Urchins.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by fredoooooo: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
In what exactly? in supporting IPOBIAN and UNKNOWN GUNMEN that kee his people..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by iSense247: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Every sensible Omoluabis irrespective of class, party or religion is surpporting Peter Obi. He is the most qualified candidates for 2023 presidential election. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi.

Abusive and serial criminal like Tinubu is an embarrassment to NIGERIA. He is the worst of candidates.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Simple. Some demonic people want to enthrone a mentally challenged person to rule a country that is already in a very bad state. God will disgrace them

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by aceman88(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
It is obvious, even to the blind.
Unless you belong the old order who kept us where we are today.

I respect the prof. He is a visionary leader.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Ezeego1(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Obi we know

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by southsouthking(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by bigdammyj: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Think9ja(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
Pandora is a packaged fraud.

His campaign strategy has always been stroking the emotions of the gullible youth. Pandora knows that the easiest way to deceive a Nigerian youth is to promise him/her job.

Pandora is an incompetent lying fellow.

Of all the courses in the world, he choosed to study phylosophy, very useless course to present day Nigeria.

Pandora will come a distant fourth after Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afe Babalola: Obi Best Qualified To Lead Nigeria by Kingcalls: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2023
The wise ones are speaking, the foolish ones are attacking... old men that have nothing to loose or benefit are speaking out , but the fools still wanna perish

34 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Amaechi Protests In Port Harcourt - Picture / ​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.