₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,213,237 members, 4,832,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 06:49 PM

Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf (215 Views)

Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife / The Mysterious Origins Of Valentine’s Day Uncovered (happy Valentine's Day) / The Story Of The Leaf That Flips One In The Forest. (Akwukwo Nju In Igbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf by olamixx(m): 9:08am On Jan 31
I don't know what other tribes call it but yoruba call it DAIKO. My brother, if you accidentally touch this leaf or your body touch it, you won't know the road you followed in and you will be lost inside the bush for hours, even Google map is useless at that moment. I know some will say its a lie, but im certainly talking out of experience

(1) (Reply)

6 Cheap, Natural And Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits / Celebrating Best Of Africa This Christmas / Why Would People Lie? (comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.