Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf (1816 Views)

Let Us Discuss About Anunuebe, The Mysterious Tree / ‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf by olamixx(m): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2019
I don't know what other tribes call it but yoruba call it DAIKO. My brother, if you accidentally touch this leaf or your body touch it, you won't know the road you followed in and you will be lost inside the bush for hours, even Google map is useless at that moment. I know some will say its a lie, but im certainly talking out of experience
Re: Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf by Tenshades(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
olamixx:
I don't know what other tribes call it but yoruba call it DAIKO. My brother, if you accidentally touch this leaf or your body touch it, you won't know the road you followed in and you will be lost inside the bush for hours, even Google map is useless at that moment. I know some will say its a lie, but im certainly talking out of experience

I heard of it yesterday and I was amazed. As I was looking for the English name, I saw this link on Google.

This world is full of mysteries.
Re: Daiko: The Mysterious Leaf by olamixx(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
Tenshades:

I heard of it yesterday and I was amazed. As I was looking for the English name, I saw this link on Google.

This world is full of mysteries.

yes the world is full of mysterious things that even science can't explain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somalis Have More Balls Than All Of Africa Combined / The 2 Powerful Kings Recognised By Nigeria's Constitution / White Man And His Friends Posed With Masquerade In Isua Akoko Ondo State..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.