Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster (51379 Views)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Throwback Photo Of Desmond Elliot's Mother Carrying Him As Little Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by Born2Breed(f): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
coming from an olosho, that smells fishy down there.

Coming from a son of an olosho who is use to the smell of his mother down below.
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by superlanny(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

Coming from a son of an olosho who is use to the smell of his mother down below.
you that I will knack and give 200 naira....looking at your pics you fine small, I'll increase it to 1500.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by Born2Breed(f): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
you that I will knack and give 200 naira....looking at your pics you fine small, I'll increase it to 1500.

Feed yourself first.
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by superlanny(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

Feed yourself first.
instead of you to say thank you for the compliment, that is how some ladies miss opportunity to find correct husband. But this one we are on opposite side, I doubt I can toast you, unless you renounce Atiku and accept Buhari, I swear I'll do anything for you.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by Born2Breed(f): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
instead of you to say thank you for the compliment, that is how some ladies miss opportunity to find correct husband. But this one we are on opposite side, I doubt I can toast you, unless you renounce Atiku and accept Buhari, I swear I'll do anything for you.

Buy better grammar and deodorant.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by greggng: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Must one look like ones father?
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by chukwugoziegi: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
But his father died years ago na?
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by sonnie10: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Foodloungebyowa:
Please join us in the distribution of food stuff with an incentive RICE UNIT ₦
MAMA GOLD 50kG 18,500
25 KG 9,250
10KG 4,000

CAPRICE 50KG 17,500
25KG 9,000

ROYAL STALLION 50KG 16,500
25KG 9,000

RICE MASTER 50KG 17,200
25KG 8,200

FALCON RICE 25KG 10,000

OFADA RICE 5KG 3,500
BASMATI RICE 5KG 4,500
Why would anyone buy 50kg bag of Rice Master brand at #17200 instead of two 25kg at 8200 x 2 = 16400?
Sense no go kil me!
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by ikorodureporta: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Owambe
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by Kagawa10: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
This desmond na liar. He no be Yoruba. How I hate liars. Yeye
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by LINTUNE(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
Rip sir......in other news

Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.
this comment isn't feasible for this post
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
I condole with Hon. Desmond Elliot. May His Soul RIP.

[b][color=#000099]Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by delpee(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's not his dad that died. Probably his Uncle. He asked him to greet his own dad while referring to the dead as the last of his generation.
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
judecares1:
[b]My problem is not north supporting buhari, my problem is or so called educated yorubas also supporting this failure. undecided

Q: why are u supporting APC over PDP.?
YORUBAS: PDP did not chose VP from west,

Q: is it about where he chose VP from or for goodwill of the country?
YORUBAS: PDP is corrupt.

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is human and have listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS: yes... but buhari is fighting corruption.

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market
And what about Ganduje's $5M bribe saga,
Which buhari has done nothing about..don't u think he is corrupt too?

YORUBAS :[/b] lipsrsealed

Hmmm so you really feel Jobathan was the best.. wow �� i feel ashamed and bad tgat a youth in 2019 still reasons like this.. so to you. It's about Yoruba and Buhari.. wow. Please is this an example of an educated Nigerian youth? �� truly sad
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by temple25: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2019
Please who read this story make e just summarize am abeg.
superlanny:
Rip sir......in other news

Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by kasim155: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
judecares1:
[b]My problem is not north supporting buhari, my problem is or so called educated yorubas also supporting this failure. undecided

Q: why are u supporting APC over PDP.?
YORUBAS: PDP did not chose VP from west,

Q: is it about where he chose VP from or for goodwill of the country?
YORUBAS: PDP is corrupt.

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is human and have listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS: yes... but buhari is fighting corruption.

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market
And what about Ganduje's $5M bribe saga,
Which buhari has done nothing about..don't u think he is corrupt too?

YORUBAS :[/b] lipsrsealed

Please mind ur speech because it's not all Yoruba that are supporting dis failed buhari government. This present govt has disappointed most Nigerians.
Re: Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster by Ayobami7(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.