Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (25915 Views)

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by GidifeedNews: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Below are some of the photos from the Presidential Campaign in Delta State.

The Current Governor Of the state , Okowa is hosting the PDP presidential aspirants and his vice, also in the photo include General Israel, the man who helped Buhari's Government Fight The Avengers.

See photos below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/31/photos-from-pdp-presidential-campaign-in-delta-state/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by GidifeedNews: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by SEONaijaExpert: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku and Obi are two set of comedians that cannot objectively respond to the yearnings of Nigeria but will comically address sensitive issues yet with no practical solutions.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for looters and friend enrichers.

It's wisdom to consider PDP as a political party that haven't learnt anything from their 16 years of failing Nigerians.

Let me add that, I already created a post where I listed the 14 blunders of Atiku at the candidates. Those issues I considered sensitive and the former vice-president that I expect should be experienced couldn't be objective or be in clear thought in answers.

Obasanjo may have shifted goal post but it doesn't mean the goal was not scored.

I refuse to vote for questionable characters, never will it be PDP again.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Chevronstaff: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
One of the reasons why i want to vote for PDP at the Presidential election is simply because of PETER OBI..Peter Obi left office leaving Anambra State with 75 billion naira in investment and cash. He totally transformed the state.Show me in the history of this country where anybody has left 10% of that. ..

Peter Obi as Vice President of Nigeria won't go out shamelessly sharing 10k in the market. This man is just too refined a politician. Prof is just a title. If you know, you know.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by datopaper(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Zz
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Born2Breed(f): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Delta standstill...the men of the moment are in town.

Be Atikulate to get Nigeria working again and Obligated to a better Nigeria.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by FirstSamurai: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
I guess they're still setting up smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by vengertime: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Today na die,

Zombie keep off

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by pefa3366: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
say baba

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by knowhowk: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP OR APC February 16 is almost here .
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by abc115: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Let see. ..if they pull the crowd PMB pulled in Delta State

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by decency12(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Zombies will definitely faint today when they see the numbers

12 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by BuhariAdvocate: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
Delta standstill...the men of the moment are in town.

Be Atikulate to get Nigeria working again and Obligated to a better Nigeria.
its money brother. You can do same at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by OkoyeA1(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
cool cool hi
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by iamJ(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Funny that the actual zombies are the ones calling others zombies

Being hypocrites is rooted in their dna

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by kayboy4y(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
These people are just hungry for power.

Meanwhile, hit

Like for Buhari

Or

Share for Atiku.

4 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Suspect33(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
like this comment for no reason

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Ogaga87(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Men of great prowess; Obi na Atiku

Osheee!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by mindurword(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku and Obi are two set of comedians that cannot objectively respond to the yearnings of Nigeria but will comically address sensitive issues yet with no practical solutions.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for looters and friend enrichers

It's wisdom to consider PDP as a political party that haven't learnt anything from their 16 years of failing Nigerians.
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Bokohara.
A vote for Buhari is a vote for stone age and poverty

8 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Azola(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2019
where are ur people.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by ceeceeco: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
They keep complaining about PDP 16 years of leadership, yet PDP 16 years of leadership is far more better than APC 4years. Honestly, it's very very easy to deceive Nigerians because Nigerians are very stupid, selfish, greedy and biased. Nigerians know the truth but always fail to admit it due to their sentimental and tribalistic attitude. Nigerians are so unpatriotic, they keep repeating same mistake and they truly deserve the sufferings they're going through.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Amumaigwe: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Let me add that, I already created a post where I listed the 14 blunders of Atiku at the candidates. Those issues I considered sensitive and the former vice-president that I expect should be experienced couldn't be objective or be in clear thought in answers.

Obasanjo may have shifted goal post but it doesn't mean the goal was not scored.

Your opinion, your business. #articulated

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by sleekman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Na english u dey speak abi DC Comics u dey read dey speak in tongues?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by nonye6194: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Shut up!

Shut the hell up undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by bobbybrown007: 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

keep quite and listen, since when you started voting has it ever occurred to you that your vote is needed? We don't need your vote.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by JAWBONE(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Why can't you focus on Buhari who is already enriching his kinsmen and family members with the nation's treasury. Case in point, his son Yusuf Buhari crashed a power bike of over 50million naira in 2018. As at 2014, Buhari claimed he had no money to purchase a presidential nomination form of 20m, so in just 3 years of his presidency, his son who just graduated and has not worked anywhere before ( in fact he is currently undergoing his NYSC program) was destroying properties worth tens of millions of naira.

I hope you can see you HYPOCRISY.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze: We’ve Dragged Soludo To Igbo Deities Over Comment On Obi / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.