Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State (25909 Views)

Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Caseless: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin

Dem go say Atiku Don win now.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Caseless: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chevronstaff:
One of the reasons why i want to vote for PDP at the Presidential election is simply because of PETER OBI..Peter Obi left office leaving Anambra State with 75 billion naira in investment and cash. He totally transformed the state.Show me in the history of this country where anybody has left 10% of that. ..

Peter Obi as Vice President of Nigeria won't go out shamelessly sharing 10k in the market. This man is just too refined a politician. Prof is just a title. If you know, you know.
some of you are too amnesiac! Maybe it's because you don't read or you were too young to know when certain things happened in Nigeria.

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by ceeceeco: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is the issue of tribe. As much as Nigerians are not one, they can never vote in a good and well qualified candidate. Never. Nigerians are the most wicked set of citizens, Nigerians hate themselves so much, Nigerians hate progress, Nigerians hate good things. Nigerians don't like to try something new to see if it will bring progress to their country, they choose to remain blind. I can accept Osinbajo(literate) as my president and not Buhari(Illiterate). If Nigerians were one and patriotic, then tell me why we can't vote in the likes of Donald Duke, Kingsley Moghalu. But because Nigerians are cowards and don't know their right as citizens, it will be impossible to vote in a well educated and qualified candidate, the politicians know this that's why they don't care and they take the masses for granted. Perhaps, It must not be Buhari or Atiku, there are other better candidates but Nigerians are not thinking that direction. Note; Our major problem in this country are the northerners, they are our major problem. As much as we keep living amongst these illiterates who believe they own the country and can decide who will be the president, Nigeria will never get better. The people I pity the most are the Igbos because, the Igbos are the most rebellious and confused tribe in the country. They don't know where they are, they're just on a journey with no destination. Igbos hate themselves so much. Admit it or leave it, I just spoke the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by pragmstism: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku and Obi are two set of comedians that cannot objectively respond to the yearnings of Nigeria but will comically address sensitive issues yet with no practical solutions.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for looters and friend enrichers.

It's wisdom to consider PDP as a political party that haven't learnt anything from their 16 years of failing Nigerians.

Let me add that, I already created a post where I listed the 14 blunders of Atiku at the candidates. Those issues I considered sensitive and the former vice-president that I expect should be experienced couldn't be objective or be in clear thought in answers.

Obasanjo may have shifted goal post but it doesn't mean the goal was not scored.

I refuse to vote for questionable characters, never will it be PDP again.

Don't get yourself worked up,we are tired of buhari government,he had his chance but failed us its not personal
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by senatordave1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
abc115:
Let see. ..if they pull the crowd PMB pulled in Delta State
Yes oh
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Atiku and Obi are two set of comedians that cannot objectively respond to the yearnings of Nigeria but will comically address sensitive issues yet with no practical solutions.

It's wisdom to consider PDP as a political party that haven't learnt anything from their 16 years of failing Nigerians.

Let me add that, I already created a post where I listed the 14 blunders of Atiku at the candidates. Those issues I considered sensitive and the former vice-president that I expect should be experienced couldn't be objective or be in clear thought in answers.

Obasanjo may have shifted goal post but it doesn't mean the goal was not scored.

E no Dey tire una, talk is cheap, jail them if they have looted
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by echodrum(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

except that you didn't tell us the Messiah we should vote for??
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Anioma Attire Amaka
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by JeffreyKinkade: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Come on go and sleep. Na your one vote go stop the train. Yeye dae smell
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

What is this one saying, How old are you please.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by wale0810: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

wat and c since ur mumu never do u
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Slynation(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Please do u have any problem with Progress....??grin
I would have taken you so seriously if ur bashing both PDP and APC but u seems to be a chronic partisan, u don't wanna vote for questionable characters Good!! but at the same time u want to impose a brainless, ignorant, illiterate and lifeless tyrant on innocent Nigerians.... We may need VAR to ascertain the cause of this razzmatazz being displayed by you everyday here on NL
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Zonto231(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your cup of tea
SEONaijaExpert:

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by Godsend11: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by atikuobi2019nig: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chevronstaff:
One of the reasons why i want to vote for PDP at the Presidential election is simply because of PETER OBI..Peter Obi left office leaving Anambra State with 75 billion naira in investment and cash. He totally transformed the state.Show me in the history of this country where anybody has left 10% of that. ..

Peter Obi as Vice President of Nigeria won't go out shamelessly sharing 10k in the market. This man is just too refined a politician. Prof is just a title. If you know, you know.

oga I'm sure you are not from anambra state, don't be deceive, don't allow or take what they told you to be true, those are political talk obi has been painting a picture a righteous politician all this while because he is expecting the presidency to be given to him when ever it's zoned to the east and now he has it those those things he painted are now unveiling,
most of those things are not true ask those who are from that state. don't just stau at the comfort of your bed room to assumes every story they tell to be true
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
I wish all the political aspirants best of luck even those in Delta...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by professorchuks(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2019
If we talk dem go say we talk, which person pikin get 5star hotel for Abuja? Buhari
Whose son crashed 50milla power bike(and dude is just a graduate, his dad is allegedly poor)? Buhari
Who has not prosecuted the corrupt people in his party, but has power to pursue other people in another party? Buhari
If it's a Southerner that refused to obey court order and release Zak Zakky, El rufai go say na tribalism and religion. If buhari should really win the forth coming election, we the South South people will carry out all the threats the stupid human being made while he was campaigning in 2015, he doesn't deserve the sit any longer.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by professorchuks(m): 6:01am On Feb 01, 2019
atikuobi2019nig:

oga I'm sure you are not from anambra state, don't be deceive, don't allow or take what they told you to be true, those are political talk obi has been painting a picture a righteous politician all this while because he is expecting the presidency to be given to him when ever it's zoned to the east and now he has it those those things he painted are now unveiling,
most of those things are not true ask those who are from that state. don't just stau at the comfort of your bed room to assumes every story they tell to be true

Baba shut up! Obi did not lie in anything, have you been to Anambra state b4? Do you know the rate of crime committed there b4 obi became governor? Anambra was a terror zone, obi controlled everything and made a lot money for the state. No government has ever done that bra, the only government trying to get closer is My state(Delta state government). Obi has no single corruption case, he had money b4 he became a governor(if possible, he was richer than Anambra government @that time). Don't be a political bigot, if you know you don't know about someone, then you shut up. Don't talk coz u want to campaign for your loser party(APC). To show how foolish you are, your president said he will provide job for the youths, he will pay dem(campaign strategy), now the dude has gone to America to call the same people he promised to help, 'Lazy youth'. Shey he no know say we lazy b4 he made the statement of providing job?
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State by atikuobi2019nig: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2019
professorchuks:

Baba shut up! Obi did not lie in anything, have you been to Anambra state b4? Do you know the rate of crime committed there b4 obi became governor? Anambra was a terror zone, obi controlled everything and made a lot money for the state. No government has ever done that bra, the only government trying to get closer is My state(Delta state government). Obi has no single corruption case, he had money b4 he became a governor(if possible, he was richer than Anambra government @that time). Don't be a political bigot, if you know you don't know about someone, then you shut up. Don't talk coz u want to campaign for your loser party(APC). To show how foolish you are, your president said he will provide job for the youths, he will pay dem(campaign strategy), now the dude has gone to America to call the same people he promised to help, 'Lazy youth'. Shey he no know say we lazy b4 he made the statement of providing job?

I'm not surprise this is coming from a delta man,
if I had known earlier I would not have commented no point to compete with you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / How Tinubu’s Forex Policy Is Growing Remittance Into Nigeria / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.