Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures (33459 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Lagos Obedient Rally Loading / PHOTOS: Buhari Waves APC Flag At Scanty Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Boyooosa(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by khingTony(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mr president

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by dam2000(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
100 billion gang

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatepresido:
dis man go lose

You lack a brain
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by britooo: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
FANTASTIC WE DE HERE
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Manolo213: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nice to see the A-Team in Akwa-Ocha , Ndi Anioma kwenu! Delta state Kwezuenu!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was really surprised to find out there’s an ashawo thread on nairaland hidden far beyond ordinary eyes

Link below shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/47
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Ogaga87(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
iriase22:
hi

You don craze..

May God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by BuhariAdvocate: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin ogbeni stop dreaming. This is not how to win election. Buhari will give this man heavy blow of his life.
magoo10:
Onitsha obodo ndioma
Welcome incoming presido

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by dimpleberry(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
cool smiley
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by dam2000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Like 4 atiku share 4 buhari

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
A fool will see this, and still Vote another fool ?

Vote a Billionaire and become a Billionaire. Vote a Fool and become a fool. Vote a Business man and become a Business man, Vote Educated People and become Educated. Vote broom holding cleaner and become a broom holding cleaner, Vote an umbrella during the rainy and sunny days and become umbrella bearing human on a rain and sunny day.

Vote Buhari and your life will be buharized, Vote Atiku and your Life will be Artikilated.

You see, I did not campaign, the words just flowed.

Do not be foolish enough to vote a fellow Fool, Vote Educated People and be Educated.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Whobedatte(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kindly ban all these spammers nah
Which one is fixed games everywhere littered on every thread?
Do the needful mods
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Iyajison: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
All hail my incoming President..!!

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by chozzy: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
Men of the moment...

Be Atikulate to get Nigeria working again and Obligated to the Nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by surevik(f): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku I know
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nature8(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
Men of the moment...

Be Atikulate to get Nigeria working again and Obligated to the Nigerian project.

Naso bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by sammy99(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
make e no b like say atiku no do any campaign for east cos east is fully atikulated either campaign or no campaign.
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
A fool will see this, and still Vote another fool ?

Vote a Billionaire and become a Billionaire. Vote a Fool and become a fool. Vote a Business man and become a Business man, Vote Educated People and become Educated. Vote broom holding cleaner and become a broom holding cleaner, Vote an umbrella during the rainy and sunny days and become umbrella bearing human on a rain and sunny day.

Vote Buhari and your life will be buharized, Vote Atiku and your Life will be Artikilated.

You see, I did not campaign, the words just flowed.

Do not be foolish enough to vote a fellow Fool, Vote Educated People and be Educated.
we don't know who to trust, because they've all looted our country's money

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Spiritualizt: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
OddsLors:
shocked

no doubt atikuobi will win

just like wen u check me out for u sure g*me u will sure win

baba for 2,/3 odds

qoute me or search for my number
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
You registered today and you want to scam people today.. op please block this scammer before many people fall for his trick spiritually

iriase22:
hi
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by magoo10(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
[s]grin ogbeni stop dreaming. This is not how to win election. Buhari will give this man heavy blow of his life.[/s]
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
futurist369:
we don't know who to trust, because they've all looted our country's money

You do not need trust, no one needs trust. No one can be trusted, not even the Gods. What you need is a level of intelligence that overrides trust and use robotic AI models to eliminate the human error system.

Trust is a Human Error Mechanism, because we always want to Trust, we always want the truth. The system was not designed for Trust. What you need is a people with the highest level of intelligence leading a country and that alone will augment the knowledgebase of the people and they will know that it is via Education that Prosperous Generational Wealth can be sustained.

None of these Wealthy People are able to keep generational wealth because they had no economic model.

But Mark my words, Atiku's Wealth and Obi's Wealth is Generational, even their grand kids and great grand kids will see their footprints on the sands of History, cos they build their wealth using Business models and not just loot and spend.

Vote such minds, and the hope they exude will be infectious.

Stop Voting FOOLS. They do not conjour hope.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by chukwunedum150(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatepresido:
I would have loved to vote Atiku/Obi comes february, but I will never vote a political party that Bukola Saraki is a card carrying member

WHY
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by batstan(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Atiku's Plane Lands: Asaba & Onitsha Presidential Rally Loading- Pictures by toplinetrtrend: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
cool

Even you cannot deny that Atiku is far more intelligent than Buhari.

But I guess you are averse to intelligence, hence your preference for a n eternal lifeless and failed person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.